14K6,346
Contributor
14K6,346

Apr 23, 2015#76

the make-up is a little odd, but that looks good, finally Depp in another drama he looks creepy.

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Doctor of Jenology

May 01, 2015#77

I´m no into to movies but i just watched Interstellar and I regret about not paying more attention to this movie, maybe because I was sooo in love with Gravity IDK.

This movie is perfection, I need a sequel, prequel ETC!

What are your thoughts about this one?

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

May 01, 2015#78

Went to see Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday. Ultron isn't a great villain, he was quite annoying at times with his little jokes, and it all felt somewhat smaller and less focused than the first film. Some of the humor seemed very forced, and some of it was actually hilarious. The action and CGI sometimes looked very Transformers: Age of Extinction-y, but it's still great seeing these characters kick ass together. I loved Scarlet Witch. She was amazing, and has one of best moments in the film. Can't wait to see more of her.

All in all, it's not awful. I'm growing more and more tired of this whole MARVEL cinematic universe, though. Daredevil was a breath of fresh air, and I hope they do something different with Captain America 3 and other billion movies they have lined up for the next 5 years.

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

May 11, 2015#79

^^ saw it too it was ok I'm kind of over it I really liked the last Captain America though.

Mad Max is getting amazing reviews :woot

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

May 11, 2015#80

Yeah, Mad Max currently has a 9.2/10 average rating on RT. That's insane. Can't wait to see it.

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

May 13, 2015#81

seeing it Friday can't wait, hearing amazing thing about Charlize apparently her performance is Oscar worthy.

Intermediate Jenology

May 20, 2015#82

Just saw Mad Max. What a great movie :bow

Intro to Jenology

May 23, 2015#83

AVTAK is 30 today......

-final Moore Bond
                  -final Lois Maxwell as Moneypenny (14 films !)
                  -first time the theme was #1 , US billboard
                  -Dolph Lundgrens first movie (he was dating Grace Jones aka May Day at the time)
                  -first computer based game they did based on a Bond

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

May 24, 2015#84

Paris wrote:Just saw Mad Max. What a great movie :bow
                    It was AMAZING, might go see it again :D

23K5,924
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    23K5,924

May 25, 2015#85

Mad Max definitely lived up to the hype. It was a lot of fun. I have to see it again before it leaves theaters.

14K6,346
                      Contributor
                      14K6,346

May 29, 2015#86

I really enjoyed Tomorrowland the special effect/action and story were really good I felt like a kid watching that on the big screen.

23K5,924
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,924

Jun 01, 2015#87

San Andreas was cheesy and over the top, but super entertaining. It pretty much proves anyone can direct a Rolan Emmerich movie. lol It's a lot shorter than a typical Emmerich movie, though, which goes in it's favor. I love The Rock. He's awesome in everything, and I still can't decide who I like more, him or Statham. Oh, and Kylie Minogue shows up in this movie out of nowhere.

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Jun 01, 2015#88

this kind of movies give me nightmares and I like The Rock more for his personality and look as an actor meh except in No pain No gain.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2015#89

Nixy so San Andres is good???
                              Cant wait to watch it!

Next week: Jurassic Worldddd!!! So excited *-*
                              I still remember bein a little guy and cryin at the theater when the T Rex attacked the two little guys in the firts movie LOL

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Jun 01, 2015#90

I'm a massive fan of the disaster films, so I can find at least some enjoyment in nearly every movie of that genre. James, if you like movies like this, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, too. It's nothing you haven't seen before, but the leads are great (The Rock actually delivers a decent dramatic performance in this one, similar to his work in the underrated Snitch), and the 2 hours fly by.

I'm seeing Entourage soon. I know most people think the show is douchy, but I love it and those characters are hilarious. I hope the movie is as good as the earlier seasons.

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Jun 01, 2015#91

jamez lo wrote: Next week: Jurassic Worldddd!!! So excited *-*
                                  I still remember bein a little guy and cryin at the theater when the T Rex attacked the two little guys in the firts movie LOL
                                  seeing the first one in theater was one of the best experience I had watching a movie in the big screen it was so well made, I was still a kid and I really remember that day.

^ I loved the show Entourage I'll probably see the movie.

14K2,614
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,614

Jun 01, 2015#92

I just watched 'San Andreas' and I hate the fact this looks like "2012 Part II" always the starring roles are a divorced couple but they still feel love each other and need to save their son/daughter hahahahahaah the same scrip from "2012" and "The Day After Tomorrow"

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Jun 01, 2015#93

anyone saw the Age of Adaline? it was less cheesy than I though it would be and Blake Lively gave a good performance Harrison Ford too, I liked it and my Tv husband Michiel Huisman is in it so that was a plus.

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Jun 02, 2015#94

I saw it. Harrison Ford saved the movie for me, it was really boring until he showed up. The guy who played the young Harrison nailed all his mannerisms, and he looked just like him, too. Blake Lively was good, but her best movie performance is still The Town. The movie looked beautiful, though. The movie has a fascinating premise, so it's a shame they didn't explore Adeline's struggle more.

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

Jun 02, 2015#95

yeah it definitely was underdeveloped but it was better than I though it would be, you're right for the guy playing a young Ford even the voice was great. I think a story like that could really work as a TV show.

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 02, 2015#96

daisylo wrote:anyone saw the Age of Adaline? it was less cheesy than I though it would be and Blake Lively gave a good performance Harrison Ford too, I liked it and my Tv husband Michiel Huisman is in it so that was a plus.
                                            I'm excited for this movie, I'll watch it tomorrow.

Jun 02, 2015#97

nixy1991 wrote:San Andreas was cheesy and over the top, but super entertaining. It pretty much proves anyone can direct a Rolan Emmerich movie. lol It's a lot shorter than a typical Emmerich movie, though, which goes in it's favor. I love The Rock. He's awesome in everything, and I still can't decide who I like more, him or Statham. Oh, and Kylie Minogue shows up in this movie out of nowhere.
                                              I wasn't planning to see San Andreas, I was sure it was going to be trashy. But people are giving it decent reviews, now I'm interested.

14K6,346
                                              Contributor
                                              14K6,346

Jun 02, 2015#98

Paris wrote:
                                                daisylo wrote:anyone saw the Age of Adaline? it was less cheesy than I though it would be and Blake Lively gave a good performance Harrison Ford too, I liked it and my Tv husband Michiel Huisman is in it so that was a plus.
                                                I'm excited for this movie, I'll watch it tomorrow.
                                                let us know what you though of it.

it's Show not a movie but I highly recommend "UnReal" it started this week the pilot was great.

Jun 04, 2015#99

looking forward to this

the hair and make-up are so wrong..

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Jun 04, 2015#100

Wow, lots of new trailers today. Super excited for End of theTour and Z for Zachariah. The Walk looks like typical Robert Zemeckis CGI fest, but I'll see it anyway, I really like JGL. Mission Impossible is a must-see, of course. The last 2 movies have been amazing.

Read more posts (3097 remaining)