22K4,141
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,141

Mar 12, 2018#1026

I believe she will do something again in the future, she probably wants to not work for a period of time. Besides, her career film wasn't that busy lately.

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Mar 12, 2018#1027

^ Now Selma Blair said that she was joking.. well she hasn't done anything in 4 years, I bet she's gonna get a TV show if she works again.

That cast.

this looks crazy

Intro to Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#1028

40 yrs since this amazing actor passed :

Godfather
        Godfather part 2
        Dog Day Afternoon (saw it in Lon few yrs ago)
        Deer Hunter (died during filming)

Mar 13, 2018#1029

Movie about Utøya massacre is out , also Netflix is planning a movie about it

The guy who did it

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

Mar 13, 2018#1030

daisylo wrote:this looks crazy

Oh wow, can't wait for this one.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#1031

Who is going to see new Tomb Raider ? :woot

I heard Alicia nailed it. Cant wait

Intro to Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#1032

ChristianM wrote:Who is going to see new Tomb Raider ? :woot

Me! I'm super pumped for it!!

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Mar 13, 2018#1033

ChristianM wrote:Who is going to see new Tomb Raider ? :woot

hmm I don't know I really didn't like the trailer if it gets good reviews maybe I'll see it, I still have Call me by your name, Shape of water and the disaster artist to see first.

Mar 13, 2018#1034

A quiet place is getting Great reviews.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#1035

The first ever Mr Freeze , how cool is that ?!

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Mar 14, 2018#1036

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#1037

nixy1991 wrote:

I REALLY WASNT READY ABOUT IT

Intro to Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#1038

50 yrs ago today : final Batman episode :(

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#1039

nixy1991 wrote:

So good!! I'm ready!! :woot
                              ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Mar 16, 2018#1040

Taika Waititi’s Imaginary Adolf Hitler Movie: ‘Jojo Rabbit’ to Feature An Unexpected Version of the Nazi Leader

Jojo Rabbit” is set in Nazi Germany and centers around a 10-year-old boy who is eager to join Hitler’s ranks during World War II. The movie features two versions of Hitler. The first is the actual Hitler, who will of course be portrayed in an unsympathetic light, and the second is the imaginary version.

According to The Wrap, Imaginary Hitler is created by the 10-year-old boy out of the Nazi propaganda he is subjected to on a daily basis, which explains why his depiction is charming. The character is also inspired by the boy’s reverence for his missing dad.

“It’s my version of a lonely boy’s best version of his hero, which is really his dad,” Waititi told The Wrap about the potentially controversial character.
                                Wow! Can't believe they're actually making this. I read the script, and it's absolutely fantastic. It's basically a mix of Takia's Boy, The Florida Project and Schindler's List with an absurdist twist, and if he manages to juggle the tones perfectly, I think it could end up being something really special. Can't wait.

Mar 16, 2018#1041

The scale of this thing is mindblowing.

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Mar 16, 2018#1042

Aaah I can’t wait.

Saw call me by your name and feel like I need to see it again, it was so beautiful and Timothee’s performance is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time, the Oscar should have been is, he Act with his whole body so subtly it’s pretty rare.

23K5,924
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,924

Mar 16, 2018#1043

daisylo wrote:Saw call me by your name and feel like I need to see it again, it was so beautiful and Timothee’s performance is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time, the Oscar should have been is, he Act with his all body so subtly it’s pretty rare.
                                      :jenclap

Knew you'd love it. It's one of those rare near-perfect movies IMO. Saw it three times, and I fell in love with it more each time. The scenery, the cinematography, the acting, the music... The directing overall and the presentation of the film is nothing short of stunning. I agree about Timothee, he deserved that Oscar over Oldman (the Academy tends to go for the shoutier performances), but what I think was the biggest snub was Sufjan Stevens for his song Mystery of Love. So good.

I wish they'd abandon this idea of doing sequels, which Guadagnino seems to be dead set on. This movie is such a unique moment in time and ends on such a perfect note, that I feel like adding more story onto it would be so unnecessary.

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

Mar 16, 2018#1044

Yes totally agree I saw it 3 days ago and can’t stop thinking about it, that long last shot with Vision of Gideon just killed me, I hadn’t hear about Sufjan before which is surprising since it’s totally the type of music I love and now I’ve been listening to his song this last few days he’s amazing.

For the sequel what I wish is that they wait a few years if they can recreate the magic of the first film like they manage to with Before sunset/sunrise I’m all for it but it won’t be easy and I hope they won’t ruin it because it works perfectly as a solo film.

Mar 16, 2018#1045

Also nixy did you see that Jen next 2 movies will have female directors ! I wonder if one of them is for Griselda

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

Mar 16, 2018#1046

daisylo wrote:Also nixy did you see that Jen next 2 movies will have female directors ! I wonder if one of them is for Griselda
                                            I did, and I'm so happy about it, and it was about time! I was hoping they'd get a female director for Second Act, but oh well. There's so many great female directors out there, and if it's for Griselda, that project will be very important to Jennifer and her acting career, so I hope they got somebody REALLY good. Like, Bigelow-level good. Can you imagine? Bigelow would be a perfect choice to bring that story to screen. One can dream.

:angel

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Mar 16, 2018#1047

nixy1991 wrote:
                                              daisylo wrote:Also nixy did you see that Jen next 2 movies will have female directors ! I wonder if one of them is for Griselda
                                              I did, and I'm so happy about it, and it was about time! I was hoping they'd get a female director for Second Act, but oh well. There's so many great female directors out there, and if it's for Griselda, that project will be very important to Jennifer and her acting career, so I hope they got somebody REALLY good. Like, Bigelow-level good. Can you imagine? Bigelow would be a perfect choice to bring that story to screen. One can dream.

:angel

I have more and more a hard time imagining Jen as Griselda but yeah Bigelow would be a dream so it won't happen :coffee there isn't that many female directors can't really think of who it can be unless they're mostly unknown.

Seem like an odd pairing but I would love to see what Jen could do in a Sofia Coppola movie

Mar 17, 2018#1048

From what Elaine Said on Instagram live Griselda isn’t one of the two movie with female directors it still in development doesnt it look like it’s happening anytime soon, one is probably MILF..

23K5,924
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                23K5,924

Mar 18, 2018#1049

Written by Nicole Holofcener and directed by Marielle Heller, who did the AMAZING Diary of a Teenage Girl.

They showed the whole movie in the trailer though. :paperbag

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Mar 18, 2018#1050

When I heard about this project Julianne Moore had the lead role, looks good.

Read more posts (2147 remaining)