23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

Mar 29, 2017#676

I doubt he'll ever make another truly great film again, like Nikita, or even The Professional. I remember loving The Fifth Element when I was a kid, but I haven't rewatched it since. Maybe this year. But I kinda liked Lucy. It was dumb fun. Beats all those stupid animated movies he's been doing for years.

Speaking of, ScarJo's new movie is getting somewhat positive reviews. Just look hat her RT page, she hasn't gotten a rotten score in seven years. Plus her BO numbers are insane.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrit ... _johansson

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Mar 29, 2017#677

I couldn't even finish Lucy lol

yeah Scarjo is imo a mediocre actress but she has charisma, is probably smart and has a great agent, she has made great choices for her career. (We Bought a Zoo should be Rotten, HATED it)

that's her next movie, remind me of an older movie but it's a group of guy that end up killing a girl by accident.

Mar 29, 2017#678

huh why did I watch that trailer. . this movie traumatized me when I was a kid, the remake actually looks good.

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Mar 29, 2017#679

Can't wait for IT. Clowns don't even scare me, but that trailer made me shiver.

And Rough Night looked generic at first, but the twist with the dead guy is great. I love Broad City, so it should be fun.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 30, 2017#680

With Rihanna & Cara :love2

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Mar 31, 2017#681

That looks good, love the cast

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Mar 31, 2017#682

I know! One of my most anticipated of the year. :woot

BTW, I jinxed her, lol: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ghost_ ... shell_2017

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#683

daisylo wrote:That looks good, love the cast

Looks really good! Can't wait for that movie. Nicole :bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#684

nixy1991 wrote:I know! One of my most anticipated of the year. :woot

BTW, I jinxed her, lol: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ghost_ ... shell_2017
                    I guess it wont be that success...neither Critics nor Box-Office.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#685

Maddie Ziegler's first major film role :cheer

14K6,346
                      Contributor
                      14K6,346

Mar 31, 2017#686

jennylo86 wrote: Looks really good! Can't wait for that movie. Nicole :bow
                        Kidman really is a Queen, most actress must envy her career.

Not too surprised for Ghost in the Shell, the animated movie was so complex hard to make that work on films and with that director I'm even surprised the reviews are still OK.

23K5,924
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,924

Mar 31, 2017#687

Nicole's filmography is probably in the Top 5 of most diverse and impressive in Hollywood. Just how many legends she's worked with, she even got to work with Kubrick before he died. I've never seen her give a bad performance, not even in terrible movies (The Paperboy, Grace of Monaco), and I love that she doesn't shy away from challenging material.

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Mar 31, 2017#688

nixy1991 wrote:Nicole's filmography is probably in the Top 5 of most diverse and impressive in Hollywood. Just how many legends she's worked with, she even got to work with Kubrick before he died. I've never seen her give a bad performance, not even in terrible movies (The Paperboy, Grace of Monaco), and I love that she doesn't shy away from challenging material.
                            yup her body of work is really impressive, that's why I'm still pissed Jen and her couldn't make that musical.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#689

lucinda wrote:Maddie Ziegler's first major film role :cheer

Started out looking cute, but nope. Plus, the casting in this film is atrocious, aside from the young boy and Naomi.

Apr 01, 2017#690

daisylo wrote:That looks good, love the cast

Not something I would go and see in theaters, but if caught on HBO/Showtime/STARZ/STARZ Encore, I'd watch it. Beautifully cast.

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Apr 05, 2017#691

Can't believe I haven't seen this trailer, new James Ponsoldt! :woot

And lol this looks so bad.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 05, 2017#692

Prepare for another Apocalypse...

23K5,924
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,924

Apr 05, 2017#693

^ Embarrassing, that looks like a SyFy channel movie.

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

Apr 05, 2017#694

Never heard about The Circle before. There is something about Emma Watson that I don't like, she's pretty mediocre imo.

Unforgettable looks even worst than The boy next door, what was Rosario Dawson thinking ?

Colin Farrell joined the cast of Steve McQueen's “Widows." I want to cry even more now, huh Jen why can't you get cast in that type of projects + they're only filming for a few weeks starting this week when she's somewhat free :(

Apr 06, 2017#695

Forgot about that one

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

Apr 06, 2017#696

daisylo wrote:Never heard about The Circle before. There is something about Emma Watson that I don't like, she's pretty mediocre imo.
                                            I will always love her for being the perfect Hermione, but I agree, she hasn't impressed me since. She seems to me like a one-note actress, definitely not bad, but forgettable. And she was completely miscast as Belle, they should've gotten somebody charismatic who can actually sing, she was just... meh. As was that whole movie. I'm glad Emma Stone got the LA LA LAND role instead of her. Hopefully The Circle will prove me wrong, though, Ponsoldt is a great actors director.

I have no interest in that King Arthur movie, but I'll probably watch it eventually, I'm a fan of Guy.

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Apr 06, 2017#697

yeah that's exactly that she doesn't have much charisma to me, La La Land would have been a completely different movie with her and not in a good way, Emma Stone is so alive her face light up the screen, and I guess I don't have a soft spot for Watson because I never was really into Harry Potter.

King Arthur looks kind fun but I wish Guy Ritchie would make more movies like Snach and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 07, 2017#698

Amazing intro :D

23K5,924
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                23K5,924

Apr 10, 2017#699

This is sooooo Taika Waititi, I love it! :lol

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Apr 10, 2017#700

lol that doesn't look like a Thor movie, I didn't like the first 2 but this looks fun.

Read more posts (2497 remaining)