22K4,141
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,141

Jan 18, 2017#626

I really hope that Jen joins with Netflix at some point!

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Jan 19, 2017#627

That xXx movie Jen was rumored to be attached to is getting surprisingly good reviews:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/xxx_re ... ander_cage

Edit: LMAO it was at 89% at the time I posted, and now it plummeted to 42. :lol

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Jan 20, 2017#628

nixy1991 wrote:That xXx movie Jen was rumored to be attached to is getting surprisingly good reviews:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/xxx_re ... ander_cage

Edit: LMAO it was at 89% at the time I posted, and now it plummeted to 42. :lol
        lol I would have been mad if it was great, I wonder which role she was in talk to do, seem like we're going to be in the longest period without a Jen movie in theater and I'm not even sure that I mind since her TV projects are more intersting than what she's been doing on the big screen, but if she could find the time to shoot a small role in a big film that would be great

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Jan 20, 2017#629

^She needs to start doing supporting roles, Naomie Harris filmed Moonlight in 3 days, and she did an incredible job.

WTF? :lmao

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Jan 20, 2017#630

lol I was just gonna post it, looks weird and fun.

Jan 30, 2017#631

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Jan 30, 2017#632

This won't be out until June NEXT year? I could've sworn it was this year. Whatever, excited anyway, love the cast.

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Jan 30, 2017#633

Summer 2018? I wonder why could have been released at the end of this year.

20K7,821
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,821

Feb 01, 2017#634

I saw La La Land today. I hate musicals, but this one is pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot.

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Feb 03, 2017#635

Saw La La Land too, so magical and beautiful, Emma Stone is so charismatic she's the heart of that movie would have been a shame if they had kept the original cast.

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Feb 03, 2017#636

daisylo wrote:Saw La La Land too, so magical and beautiful, Emma Stone is so charismatic she's the heart of that movie would have been a shame if they had kept the original cast.
                        Luka711 wrote:I saw La La Land today. I hate musicals, but this one is pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot.
                        So glad you guys liked it! I saw it 4 times already. :paperbag The epilogue gets me every time. So beautiful and bittersweet. :heart

Feb 03, 2017#637

Lion doesn't have a 2nd act. lol It's structured in such a weird way, the pacing was really poor, I wish it was 15 or 20 minutes longer. The middle part of the film felt very rushed, like it's completely missing. It's almost as if the movie goes from the 1st to 3rd act instantly, so the payoff at the end didn't hit as hard as it should have. Dev and Nicole were great. Rooney barely had a character (I don't get why she's on the poster.) The first hour is so beautiful and heartbreaking, with this kid, Sunny Pawar giving BY FAR the best performance in it. The movie kinda loses it's way after that, but it's good nonetheless.

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Feb 03, 2017#638

^ yeah the ending of La la land was sad but beautiful.

still need to see Lion and Moonlight.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2017#639

La La Land

The movie makes me want to fall in love again (But is so difficult to find the one lol)
                              anyway The ending tho :/
                              I left the theater angry I didnt even clap at the end lol, the public went home mad too lol

, I LOVED IT!

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Feb 10, 2017#640

20K7,821
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,821

Feb 10, 2017#641

The ending of La La Land made the movie a lot better imo. If it ended the most obvious way it would be mehh lol

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Feb 10, 2017#642

Luka711 wrote:The ending of La La Land made the movie a lot better imo. If it ended the most obvious way it would be mehh lol
                                    yeah it was better like that.

Moonlight :love2 an other beautiful movie, the casting director should get an award loved the 3 actors playing Chiron they don't really look like but were all so good and all brought the same spirit to the character and had the same mannerism, the story really moved me and it was subtly told,

Feb 17, 2017#643

Michelle Rodriguez got the role we wanted for Jen in Steven McQueen's Widows (she's not even that good) :coffee

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Feb 17, 2017#644

daisylo wrote:Michelle Rodriguez got the role we wanted for Jen in Steven McQueen's Widows (she's not even that good) :coffee
                                        I like her, but she's been playing the same character in basically every movie.
                                        daisylo wrote: Moonlight :love2 an other beautiful movie, the casting director should get an award loved the 3 actors playing Chiron they don't really look like but were all so good and all brought the same spirit to the character and had the same mannerism, the story really moved me and it was subtly told,
                                        The actor who played Black was particularly fantastic, and while Mahershala was great, I think he was robbed of a Best Supporting Actor nomination. Those scenes near the end of the film were just incredible.

I'm soooo excited for this one. :lmao

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

Feb 19, 2017#645

Rodriguez is OK but yeah she's not very versatile

This movie looks crazy really looking forward to see it.

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

Feb 23, 2017#646

WTF is James Franco doing in this movie?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2017#647

nixy1991 wrote:WTF is James Franco doing in this movie?

You better ask what is Danny McBride doing there :ROFL:

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Feb 23, 2017#648

What are they BOTH doing there? It's going to be hard to take a movie that has 2/3 lead actors from Pineapple Express seriously.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2017#649

nixy1991 wrote:What are they BOTH doing there? It's going to be hard to take a movie that has 2/3 lead actors from Pineapple Express seriously.
                                                  I'm not surprised with the castings these days, Christopher Nolan picked up Harry Styles in a world war movie :bad:

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Feb 23, 2017#650

lucinda wrote:I'm not surprised with the castings these days, Christopher Nolan picked up Harry Styles in a world war movie :bad:
                                                    That made go huh at first, but I trust Nolan, he wouldn't cast him unless he's great. It's my most anticipated movie of the year, July can't come soon enough.

:woot

Read more posts (2547 remaining)