i need my jLobb support group

i need my jLobb support group

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 15, 2014#1

So listen I met this dude a while a back a few months ago he tried spitting game to me I wasn't having it but later I fell for him cause I thought he might've been different I didn't want to pass the opportunity off but I decided to remain friends than one night I bought a box of wine we chilled till the break of dawn hearing music dancing I finally gave in on a kiss that night something he constantly begged for but I never freely gave we settled on being bfs that night .Listen to this though dude was only trying to get over his ex so in other words he tried playing me but fool only played himself he lost his job his car his bf again after they got back together before all this he dissed me left me open feeling Left like a pile of dong good thing we never fucked s.e.x .Guess what me and fool we both gonna meet up and chill at the park I'm a give him a taste of his own medicine remind him of what he could've had neverthless im no evil dude I still have love for him despite of the stunts he pulled...what's y'all guys advice for me ?

Master of Jenology

Dec 15, 2014#2

Your wasting your time, move on, life's to short to consider giving seconds to anyone that Dont deserve them.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 15, 2014#3

as Sable said, Stay away from him :)