Jessica/Justin Timberlake expecting first child

Jessica/Justin Timberlake expecting first child

16K4,312
Contributor
16K4,312

Oct 29, 2014#1

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/ ... l-pregnant

The couple is rumored to be welcoming a baby next April.

wow, BlindGossip got it right again!

[Blind Gossip] This actress and her husband will be announcing their pregnancy VERY soon. We think it will happen within the next week or so. The announcement is being controlled and orchestrated to an unnatural degree. Why? Because the wife is pairing the baby with a business!

She made some noise last year about wanting to get involved in a business venture and did a few interviews. Have you heard a peep about it since? No. That’s because she and her business partners decided that if they were going to do a business geared toward parents, “We all need to be moms or expectant moms first.”

Well, prepare yourself, because that time has come! If you thought that Jessica Alba and Blake Lively were using their status as moms to sell you something, you haven’t seen anything yet! The first marketing campaign will begin after the pregnancy announcement is made.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2014#2

Nooooooooo!!! I am so not ready for this. I'm in love with Justin Timberlake. He was suppose to divorce Jessica and date Jennifer. That will be my dream lol my dream of a 3 ways. lol. Well I do like Jessica but is not Jennifer. Ha!

I'm not sure if I'm ready to call Justin, Daddy.

But congrats for the lovely couples. :P

22K4,156
      Doctor of Jenology
      22K4,156

Oct 30, 2014#3

Oh, I love him. He's so cute.