Brazilian JLovers

Brazilian JLovers

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 26, 2014#1

Today is the day to vote for our Queen Dilma, don't forget.

Master of Jenology

Oct 26, 2014#2

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

QUEEN.

10K7
      Doctor of Jenology
      10K7

Oct 26, 2014#3

I voted for the QUEEN earlier today.

Brazilian Legend
        Queen of the Americas (When will Hilary Clinton? lol)
        Fashion icon
        J.Lo stan
        ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
        Co-owner of Universe

I'm nervous and apprehensive, but we'll see...

Master of Jenology

Oct 26, 2014#4

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! :woot :woot :woot

Dilma Rousseff re-elected Brazil president

Dilma Rousseff has won a second term as Brazil's president, defeating her conservative opponent Aecio Neves in a tight run-off vote.

The country's election authority gave Rousseff 50.99 percent of the vote against Neves' 49.01.

Opinion polls before the results were announced gave Rousseff a four-percent to six-percent lead, although Sunday's election remained too close to call until the last minute.

Rousseff will face a declining economy in recession and rising inflation which has broken the government's own target ceiling of 6.5 percent.

Rousseff will also have to deal with public frustration over shoddy public services and endemic corruption.

Brazil's most competitive presidential campaign in decades has also been the most acrimonious in recent memory, dominated by attack ads and a steady drum beat of corruption allegations.

The bitter campaign has emphasised a clash between classes in a country still riven by inequality. Rousseff's team relentlessly portrayed Neves, a third-generation politician, as a heartless playboy with little concern for the poor.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/ ... 79938.html

QUEEN!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2014#5

10K7
            Doctor of Jenology
            10K7

Oct 27, 2014#6

WE WON!

I knew it would be such a hard dispute. I never had so much tension before, I almost had a heart attack but I prayed to God and it worked lol.
              emilin wrote:Nos TT Tho

https://twitter.com/hashtag/RIPBrasil?src=tren :oops:
              The #DilmaNovamente (Dilma Again) hashtag trended at #1 and #2 worldwide the WHOLE day, even with her opponents being way more popular on web/social networks. And these people saying "RIP Brazil" don't even know what they are talking about, trust me.

But yeah, Brazil is very polarized and divided right now, the numbers speak for themselves (54.500.000 x 51.050.000 votes), it's the most disputed election in Brazil's history. Dilma is going to face very tough times here, she is not perfect but I believe in her ability.

I'm exhausted and with a headache right now, but going to bed happy and relieved that the evil didn't win, lol.

Contributor

Oct 27, 2014#7

"... rising inflation which has broken the government's own target ceiling of 6.5 percent."

That's horrible.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2014#8

barnabas11 wrote:"... rising inflation which has broken the government's own target ceiling of 6.5 percent."

That's horrible.
                  this woman is the reason why brazil wasn't affect by the financial crisis the last time. Brazil is on it's way to the top. Don't believe haters online.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2014#9

I only saw that TT tbh :oops:
                    But Anyway, I Love how women Rules Latin America ( Michelle ( :coffee ), Cristina And Dilma :dance2

Master of Jenology

Oct 28, 2014#10

DILMA QUEEN

AÉCIO NEVER

10K7
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      10K7

Oct 28, 2014#11

The queen will meet Obama soon. The world is not ready for the slayage.

She also will have vacations in a Bahia beach in the next days. I want bikini pics.