Christina Aguilera launches her new perfume "Woman"

Christina Aguilera launches her new perfume "Woman"

Contributor

Sep 13, 2014#1

Christina Aguilera launches her new perfume Woman, coming out in September 2014. The fragrance supposedly embodies true femininity; this woman is sensual and joyful, and above all, she feels comfortable in her own skin.

The scent opens with accords of bergamot and pink pepper, litchi and pear. The heart includes magnolia and rose with violet leaves and honey. The base consists of golden amber, tonka bean and sandalwood.

Master of Jenology

Sep 13, 2014#2

For women who want to smell cheap and trashy. #NEXTSLUT

Master of Jenology

Sep 13, 2014#3

^^^ Hahaha Jen paved the way for all these wannabe moguls. Take a seat hunny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2014#4

Christina if I was you I would be in that studio makin some hits because that last album ........ Yea.

Contributor

Sep 14, 2014#5

JLOVER1 wrote:Christina if I was you I would be in that studio makin some hits because that last album ........ Yea.

Actually she is recording new album :smile: She even tweeted a picture of her being in the studio few days before she gave birth.

Sep 14, 2014#6

LewisJLOFan wrote:For women who want to smell cheap and trashy. #NEXTSLUT
              Uhhh Lewis...you called Xtina "SLUT".... luckily for you i'm not bitchy but another mean comment about Xtina... i won't be this nice.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/o5b1pt.jpg[/img]

Master of Jenology

Sep 14, 2014#7

bronx-barbie wrote:
                LewisJLOFan wrote:For women who want to smell cheap and trashy. #NEXTSLUT
                Uhhh Lewis...you called Xtina "SLUT".... luckily for you i'm not bitchy but another mean comment about Xtina... i won't be this nice.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/o5b1pt.jpg[/img]
                Christina Aguilera herself is always so mean to everyone... she deserves every mean comment. #SLUT #BITCH #WHORE #FORGOTTEN #TALENTLESS #CANTSING #CANTDANCE #CANTACT #TRASHY :coffee

Contributor

Sep 14, 2014#8

I've got time to get through some posts and read some of your comments. You are like #1 hater and you are trying to shade almost everyone with your pointless hate comments and you call someone "mean"?
                  Since you enjoy fighting with 99% of BBers i won't give you the pleasure to argue and to insult my girl Xtina any further with your trashy comments. I pay no mind to the negative kind cause it's just no way to be. So go ahead and say the things you gotta say you know you're only throwing empty words my way. As for me, convo between us is done. :smile:

http://img.pandawhale.com/70976-christi ... g-AEvs.gif[/img]

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Sep 14, 2014#9

Rebirth wrote:^^^ Hahaha Jen paved the way for all these wannabe moguls. Take a seat hunny

+1 :bow

Master of Jenology

Sep 14, 2014#10

bronx-barbie wrote:I've got time to get through some posts and read some of your comments. You are like #1 hater and you are trying to shade almost everyone with your pointless hate comments and you call someone "mean"?
                      Since you enjoy fighting with 99% of BBers i won't give you the pleasure to argue and to insult my girl Xtina any further with your trashy comments. I pay no mind to the negative kind cause it's just no way to be. So go ahead and say the things you gotta say you know you're only throwing empty words my way. As for me, convo between us is done. :smile:

I'm so sorry for this. :(

It's just that I can't stand Christina Aguilera. I should've respected you, though. My apologies. :sorry:

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 14, 2014#11

So whats the new trend? "Im giving up with music to make some perfumes or clothes lines"?!

Britney, Christina etc... Come on gurls :yawn

Contributor

Sep 17, 2014#12

LewisJLOFan wrote:
                          bronx-barbie wrote:I've got time to get through some posts and read some of your comments. You are like #1 hater and you are trying to shade almost everyone with your pointless hate comments and you call someone "mean"?

I'm so sorry for this. :(

It's just that I can't stand Christina Aguilera. I should've respected you, though. My apologies. :sorry:
                          Apology accepted! I'm not trying to be judgemental or anything.I respect the fact that you don't like her i just think it's not fair to call someone trash/whore/slut. That's it.

alexjlover wrote:So whats the new trend? "Im giving up with music to make some perfumes or clothes lines"?!

Britney, Christina etc... Come on gurls :yawn
                          I think they want to make sure they have another business if they decide to retire.

Contributor

Sep 17, 2014#13

It's her 6th fragrance,right? Or did she launch even more?

Contributor

Sep 18, 2014#14

It is 6th one :heart

Contributor

Sep 19, 2014#15

Exciting, in Germany it's not yet in stores.