Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2014#26

until now it's the best episode :bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2014#27

:) I just found out that Looking is renew for a 2nd season :)

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2014#28

wow thank god :woot

Mar 04, 2014#29

i just watched now :D
          and his boss kissed him :o

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#30

EdsonMarques wrote:i just watched now :D
            and his boss kissed him :o
            Nooo I haven't watch it yet. but I knew something sneaky gonna happened.

Richie is cute and the boss is adorable.

Mar 11, 2014#31

I just saw the season finale. its was delicious. The Boss have a cute white ass. :)

The wost part is that I think season two air next year. That the annoying things about cable.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#32

robcz86 wrote:I just saw the season finale. its was delicious. The Boss have a cute white ass. :)
                i saw it :twisted:
                but he betrayed his boyfriend :( now ex %)

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#33

robcz86 wrote:I just saw the season finale. its was delicious. The Boss have a cute white ass. :)

The wost part is that I think season two air next year. That the annoying things about cable.
                  Can we please talk about this!

I am truly broken now! Lol this is what HBO does to me. Patrick went too fast with this situation and it breaks my heart that Richie is falling in love for Patrick. The boss just wanted something to get off his system and basically keep it moving, in other words Patrick was a " hit & quit it" type of situation. Patrick had two options. One was temptation and two was loyalty. He chose temptation which is a big no no in my book because leading to that can get you into a lot of trouble in life. Season 2 is gonna air in 2015 and I'm dying for a new season to start . If you are wondering I am #TEAMRICHIE :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#34

I know I agree with both of you.

I believe in season 2 Patrick and Richie will get back together.

Me too Team Richie. He so perfect. I want that.

Augustin is annoying me. I hope he doesn't get in Patrick way because he's a mess for season 2.

I'm happy for Dom. the oldest and cute.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#35

robcz86 wrote:I know I agree with both of you.

Augustin is annoying me. I hope he doesn't get in Patrick way because he's a mess for season 2.

Dom needs to have a bigger part in this series cause his character is beginning to become boring ! The boss is ugly but he does have a nice white ass i should say :) . Richie is sexy like I need that right now !

12K11,619
                      Contributor
                      12K11,619

Mar 12, 2014#36

Started watching this show the other day, and I love it..glad it got renewed

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 12, 2014#37

Crazy4JenL wrote:Started watching this show the other day, and I love it..glad it got renewed

I'm glad you are enjoying it :)

Mar 12, 2014#38

@robcz86 boo change the tittle to official thread !

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 12, 2014#39

JLOVER1 wrote:@robcz86 boo change the tittle to official thread !

How about now. better? :D

Mar 12, 2014#40

JLOVER1 wrote:
                                Crazy4JenL wrote:Started watching this show the other day, and I love it..glad it got renewed

I'm glad you are enjoying it :)
                                +2 :D

Mar 12, 2014#41

JLOVER1 wrote:

Dom needs to have a bigger part in this series cause his character is beginning to become boring ! The boss is ugly but he does have a nice white ass i should say :) . Richie is sexy like I need that right now !

Yeah they need more story of Dom. He did had a sex scene and very interesting lol

The boss is not that ugly, he's cute.

I do find Richie more attractive. super adorable.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 12, 2014#42

robcz86 wrote:
                                    JLOVER1 wrote:

Yeah they need more story of Dom. He did had a sex scene and very interesting lol

The boss is not that ugly, he's cute.

I do find Richie more attractive. super adorable.
                                    Richie looks like he could take you down and make you fee like a king! Dom is a hit & quit it guy. He's only cute for a few hours and then your just like " hmm your not cute anymore " Richie is all day cute !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2014#43

8 Things We Learned About The Second Season of 'Looking' at Outfest

At L.A.'s Outfest on Saturday afternoon, the cast and creators of HBO's "Looking" gathered for a Q&A panel discussion about the show, which, although didn't show any footage from the new season since they don't start shooting for another month, did reveal a few nuggets of information to savor while we wait in anticipation for season two.

1. Those three characters announced may not be a big deal.
                                      "It's funny when you see those things," said director and exec producer Andrew Haigh, "because sometimes they're people with two lines in one episode." So, maybe for those three diverse characters already announced, we shouldn't get our hopes up.

2. But more characters are on the way.
                                      "You'll see more great additional characters," creator and exec producer Michael Lannan assured the audience.

3. Agustin has a new love interest.
                                      One character that hasn't been announced already is a new love interest for Agustin named Eddie, which arrived as news even to Frankie J. Alvarez on stage. Maybe a new love interest will help set Agustin straight after he became such an insufferably divisive character in season one.

4. A "cuddlier" character will be introduced.
                                      After an audience member raised a question about the under-representation of overweight gay men on the show, Haigh teased there would be the addition of a "cuddlier guy." Sounds like the show will be getting its first bear.

5. Doris will get a love life.
                                      "I'd like more sex scenes for me," Lauren Weedman joked, mentioning her singular makeout scene with Hugo, her barely-there love interest from season one. "There is a love interest," Haigh told her about season two, to which she responded: "I can't wait to see how you picture a Doris love interest." "He's a very attractive, smart man," Haigh said. "There is some sex," he added. "Oh, I'm sure everyone wants to see that," Weedman immediately retorted.
                                      The golden boys.

6. Scott Bakula will return.
                                      After Raul Castillo and Weedman both got upped to series regulars, the fate of Scott Bakula's Lynn was left in a bit of limbo. Would we get to see how the relationship between him and Dom either progressed or resolved? The answer is that we will. "There will be more of Patrick with Kevin and Richie, and we'll also see what happens with Dom and Lynn and how they navigate that," Haigh said.

7. More family time could be coming.
                                      Haigh noted they will continue to explore the complex dynamic between Patrick and his mother, which so profoundly came to a head in season one's seventh episode. He then added the desire for over the course of the show to explore all of the characters' relationships with their families.

8. The Golden Girls will be together more.
                                      While a large portion of season one had the trio of Patrick, Agustin and Dom apart and dealing with their own situations, Haigh noted, "in season two, there's a lot more of the three of them together, which I think is good."

13K3,084
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      13K3,084

Jul 23, 2014#44

I cant wait

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 23, 2014#45

Me neither. January is taking forever.

They will star filming in September.

Nov 10, 2014#46

Season 2 Begin Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 10pm on HBO

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

I am super excited. I love my men.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2014#47

YAY :cheer

12K11,619
                                              Contributor
                                              12K11,619

Nov 11, 2014#48

:woot My BF and I love watching this show,cant wait! :clap

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2014#49

Yay! I am glad you guys are also excited. I hope this show last up to 5 seasons. :)

Looking Season 2: Invitation to the Set (HBO)
                                                  [BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2014#50

OMG i can't wait :woot

Read more posts (27 remaining)