Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#676

25th anniversary today......kids today will never understand the impact it had.

Became a batfan for life after seeing it :bow

Jack pulled in a whopping 50 mill (!) in salary for it (salary + merch bonus , adss up to a lot of $$$)

Master of Jenology

Jun 24, 2014#677

Dr Bombay wrote:

25th anniversary today......kids today will never understand the impact it had.

Became a batfan for life after seeing it :bow

Jack pulled in a whopping 50 mill (!) in salary for it (salary + merch bonus , adss up to a lot of $$$)
      and if you had to choose between Joker and Batman? i Joker think is the number one villain :D

Intro to Jenology

Jul 17, 2014#678

There are many cool villains on Batman , hard to choose just one :coffee

The voice of commish Gordon on the '92 toon has died , Bob Hastings :(

Jul 20, 2014#679

James "Great Escape" Garner RIP.......GE is an awesome movie :bow

Garner also trained under Bruce Lee.

Today's 70th anniversary Hitlers bombing (Mythbusters claims he prolly would've survived even in a bigger bunker , guess the plot was doomed from the get go) and 45 yrs since Apollo 11 moon landing.

Savalas who was in the WW2 classic Kellys Heroes was in Italy during WW2.......

Jul 26, 2014#680

Saw these legends from 5th row in London :bow

26K8,905
            Doctor of Jenology
            26K8,905

Jul 26, 2014#681

Monty Python! :bow

Intro to Jenology

Sep 04, 2014#682

First Garner then just 2 months later Richard Attenborough passes too , both starred in Great Escape.....what are the odds %)

Kids today know Attenborough mostly from Jurassic Park.

Hammond "Welcome.......to Jurassic Park !"

Nov 08, 2014#683

Even with the original envelope......if you're gonna collect 007 then Goldfinger is a no brainer.

**Goldfinger 50**

12K31
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K31

Nov 16, 2014#684

Guys !! Where is BB award 2014 !!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 16, 2014#685

Timmy is working on it. He had a set back .

12K31
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K31

Nov 20, 2014#686

^ He let me be so trashy when i showed u my booty then he get away :jenslap

Timmy Hilton i see u :cool:

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2014#687

This x-mas marks 45 yrs since Lazenbys only Bond movie......I was very lucky to meet Rigg at herthe only signing she's had , she will prolly never sign again as it wasn't her thing.

Also wonderful autograph by Curt Jurgens who was Stromberg.

Most of this stuff is genuine 1st issue , it's costly to be a fulltime collector %)

Jan 03, 2015#688

1 yr since James Avery died (uncle Phil & Shredder in the 80s TMNT toon) :sorry:

Bond stunt veteran Richard Graydon RIP (he climbed the cable car wire in OHMSS when Bond was escaping Piz Gloria and nearly died when he fought Jaws on top of the cable car roof in Moonraker)

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2015#689

Congrats Dr Bombay for the autographs, im not expert, but this should take some work to get certain things, true?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2015#690

It's really hard collecting autographs due to fraud , people thinking they can get real ones too cheap. Various "signed" movie cast posters on ebay......it actually is very hard to collect the whole cast in real life , it takes yrs.

For example I paid 300 for de Niro's resume......not cheap but I don't regret it since his resumes are rare as hen's teeth , also he stopped signing fanmail in '82......most big stars just don't have time to sign 1000s of letters a month so they use secretaries/pre-prints or autopens.

Got the whole Deer Hunter cast : de Niro , Walken , Streep , Savage & Cazale.....got Cazale for a few 100s , his autograph is so rare as he died in his early 40s....it can sell for up to 1k these days %)

Streep sgd mag for 100 is also a very good deal.

Mar 01, 2015#691

I've had like 30 posters linen backed recently to preserve them........

Rare Rigg fashion pics from the same period she did the Bond movie , 1968-69......

Apr 16, 2015#692

It took 20-25 yrs due to rights but finally on home video :bow :D :love2

Read more posts (-8 remaining)