Master of Jenology

Jul 29, 2013#51

timmyd2121 wrote:Lifetime's 'Devious Maids' Reaches Series High 2.9 Million Total Viewers

What a difference a month makes. Sunday's episode of Devious Maids continued its growing trend on Lifetime, taking in a total of 2.9 million viewers in its inaugural broadcast.
    our editor recommends
    TV Ratings: Jodi Arias Pic Fetches 3.1 Million for Lifetime, 'Devious Maids' Opens OK
    Darren Star to Direct Lifetime's Alicia Silverstone Pilot

Not only does that mark a new series high for the freshman drama, it's a 45 percent increase from the comparably lackluster series launch on June 23. Devious Maids has continued to improve throughout July -- not just in total viewers but across the network's targeted demographics.

Growing a whopping 69 percent since the launch, Devious Maids took in 1.4 million adults 18-49. The series grew the most among women in that age range, 74 percent, with a total of 1.1 million.

From Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry, the series stars Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramírez, Roselyn Sánchez, Edy Ganem and Judy Reyes. It has not yet secured a green light for a second-season renewal, but the writing is on the wall. Network brass spoke highly of its ratings growth during last week's Television Critics Association summer press tour.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ids-594933

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/?s ... z2aTMVQ9R6

I bet ABC feels a little Crusty right about now... For Passing on the show to Lifetime!!! They thought Marc Cherry could not make it happen again, I guess they where wrong,,,

I seriously think this is a great show and I love last night episode i can wait for Next Sunday that one looks event more good...

My Sundays are back!!! I was excited for Desperate Housewives but when that was over they started this Country shows and that Pam AM that really mess up my Sundays!!! Im glad this is doing so good !!!

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Jul 30, 2013#52

I'm happy it's doing good too! I also started watching DS because I never finished it and so I'll keep on with that too! :)

Master of Jenology

Aug 04, 2013#53

Eva Longoria Defends 'Devious Maids'

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

New Episode Tonight on Lifetime

20K2,682
        Admin
        20K2,682

Aug 05, 2013#54

anybody watch last night's episode?

Can you believe that rich spoiled kid and his problem? And I also liked the way Marisol and that other chick who is banging the old man made up at the end...

Master of Jenology

Aug 05, 2013#55

I did, I LOVE IT !!! I thought that part of Marisol was crazy i love it

Aug 05, 2013#56

I Love the part where she says THE LPL (LATINA PIPE LINE) lol

Aug 18, 2013#57

Lifetime "Devious Maids" Pick Up For Second Season With growing ratings, Lifetime’s Devious Maids has received a pickup for a 13-episode second season. After an OK but unspectacular premiere, the telenovela adaptation has been steadily improving to become Lifetime’s fastest-growing drama in its history. On August 4, Devious Maids drew series high 2.9 million total viewers, up 45% vs. the show’s June 23 premiere. (The series posted a 2.7 million viewers this past Sunday.) It has made Lifetime the No.1 cable network in the Sunday 10 PM time slot among women. “One of the most daring series on television, Devious Maids has quickly become a hit,” said Lifetime’s EVP and GM Rob Sharenow. Created by Marc Cherry based on the telenovela Ellas son la Alegría del Hogar, Devious Maids is executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind, Eva Longoria, Paul McGuigan, Larry Shuman, David Lonner, John Mass, Paul Presburger and Michael Garcia. ABC Studios is producing. Devious Maids centers on a close-knit group of maids (Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramírez, Roselyn Sánchez, Edy Ganem and Judy Reyes), bonded together by their jobs, life struggles and boss’ melodramatic “upstairs-downstairs” universe, that turns to one another for support after a fellow maid Flora (Paula Garcés) is brutally murdered at the home of her employers. Devious Maids also stars Susan Lucci, Rebecca Wisocky, Tom Irwin, Mariana Klaveno, Grant Show, Matt Cedeño, Melinda Page Hamilton, Drew Van Acker, Brianna Brown and Brett Cullen.

souce:http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/lifetim ... nd-season/

20K2,682
                Admin
                20K2,682

Aug 18, 2013#58

Yay! lol

I'm gonna watch Baby Sellers on Lifetime tonight followed by Devious Maids, of course. ;)

Master of Jenology

Aug 18, 2013#59

timmyd2121 wrote:Yay! lol

I'm gonna watch Baby Sellers on Lifetime tonight followed by Devious Maids, of course. ;)

What is Baby Sellers about?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 18, 2013#60

Looks good - hope they show this in the UK and Channel 4 pick it up

Master of Jenology

Aug 18, 2013#61

EVE wrote:Looks good - hope they show this in the UK and Channel 4 pick it up

they have them online on lifetime can you view it from your country?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 19, 2013#62

^ I havent actually tried, I thought I'd try and be good, wait it out and watch it on TV if it gets aired here. I'll see over the next few weeks otherwise will start watching online

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Sep 09, 2013#63

Is anyone still watching this? lol

Last night was great. The show really found itself. :love2

Zoila is so funny. "If there's nothing else..." :D :lol: :bow

20K2,682
                            Admin
                            20K2,682

Sep 09, 2013#64

Which one is zoila? Is she the daughter? The thirsty one?

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Sep 09, 2013#65

Her mother. lol She and her daughter work for Susan Lucci :lol:

Great promo

22K4,141
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                22K4,141

Sep 09, 2013#66

I missed the last one, gonna watch it today after college.

Master of Jenology

Sep 09, 2013#67

CosTaSsSs wrote:I missed the last one, gonna watch it today after college.
                                    I missed it also... I was watching braking bad :D

22K4,141
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    22K4,141

Sep 23, 2013#68

Ok, so who watched the final episode??? I wished that there would be a twist on who killed Flora but the result was obvious imo, and when the police take Rosie cause of her bitchy boss?? I just can't wait for the second season. lol

Master of Jenology

Sep 23, 2013#69

CosTaSsSs wrote:Ok, so who watched the final episode??? I wished that there would be a twist on who killed Flora but the result was obvious imo, and when the police take Rosie cause of her bitchy boss?? I just can't wait for the second season. lol

I have not seen it yet, OMG Im going to watch it today :woot

12K31
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K31

Sep 23, 2013#70

I loooooooooooove this show :love2

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2013#71

I just finish the whole show ! I LOVE IT.
                                            But Dania Ramirez is the worst latina actress. Jennifer is the best actress of the world next to her tbh.

She's overact, and her latino accent is terrble. "Mister Spence NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" OMG my poor ears ! :(

By the way did you notice the sentence about J.Lo ? on a episode lol. I love Roselyn Sanchez, her act is okay, but she's fuckin gorgeous. She looks like Nicole Scherzinger;

Master of Jenology

Sep 29, 2013#72

yamaha wrote:I just finish the whole show ! I LOVE IT.
                                              But Dania Ramirez is the worst latina actress. Jennifer is the best actress of the world next to her tbh.

She's overact, and her latino accent is terrble. "Mister Spence NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" OMG my poor ears ! :(

By the way did you notice the sentence about J.Lo ? on a episode lol. I love Roselyn Sanchez, her act is okay, but she's fuckin gorgeous. She looks like Nicole Scherzinger;

wow they kinda do look like each other

Master of Jenology

Oct 02, 2013#73

I fucking love this mess!!!!!!
                                                Just arrived at home, so tired! I was offshore for nearly 15 days but since i missed the final episode, I had to watch it today before going to bed. I was expecting more from the last episode, but i still look forward for the new season.

Master of Jenology

Oct 02, 2013#74

Wellyver wrote:I fucking love this mess!!!!!!
                                                  Just arrived at home, so tired! I was offshore for nearly 15 days but since i missed the final episode, I had to watch it today before going to bed. I was expecting more from the last episode, but i still look forward for the new season.

What do you mean offshore? What do you do?

Master of Jenology

Oct 02, 2013#75

djsable303 wrote:
                                                    Wellyver wrote:I fucking love this mess!!!!!!

What do you mean offshore? What do you do?
                                                    I work as a Radio Operator in Oil Rigs. 14 days on board working and 14 days off.

Read more posts (3 remaining)