DEVIOUS MAIDS

DEVIOUS MAIDS

Master of Jenology

Jul 17, 2013#1

Anyone else watch this show? I saw it for the first time Last night and i have fallen in love with it....

But it seems like a spin off of Desperate Housewives. Its also created by the creator of Desperate Housewives Marc Cherry, produced by ABC Studios and executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind, Eva Longoria, Paul McGuigan, Larry Shuman, David Lonner, John Mass, Paul Presburger, and Michael Garcia. The series premiered June 23, 2013, on Lifetime.

The show's cast includes Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sánchez, Edy Ganem, Judy Reyes, and Susan Lucci in main roles. The series centers on four Latina maids working in the homes of Beverly Hills’ wealthiest and most powerful families, and a newcomer who is making it personal after a maid was murdered and is determined to uncover the truth behind her demise. The show was originally in development to air on ABC.

The pilot episode was released online on June 9, 2013, before its television debut.

So far I love it.

"Devious Maids" stars Ana Ortiz ("Ugly Betty"), Judy Reyes ("Scrubs"), Dania Ramirez ("Heroes"), Roselyn Sanchez ("Without a Trace"), and Susan Lucci ("All My Children"), with Edy Ganem ("Livin’ Loud"), Grant Show ("Melrose Place"), Brianna Brown ("Homeland"), Rebecca Wisocky ("American Horror Story"), Tom Irwin ("Grey’s Anatomy"), Mariana Klaveno ("True Blood"), Brett Cullen ("Damages"), and Drew Van Acker ("Pretty Little Liars")

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Jul 17, 2013#2

wow!! I have to check this out!! I just loooove Desperate Housewives!!

Master of Jenology

Jul 17, 2013#3

IMO its really good, If you do see it let me know what you think

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2013#4

I saw some commercials and it looks so good! I'm defo gonna watch it.

Master of Jenology

Jul 17, 2013#5

Yuya wrote:I saw some commercials and it looks so good! I'm defo gonna watch it.

the have the first 3 Episodes on Comcast on Demand, but I can't seem to find it online. Ill check the Lifetime website to see if they are hosting it online also.

Jul 17, 2013#6

I found the Pilot On YOUTUBE ...

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

22K4,141
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,141

Jul 17, 2013#7

AWESOME!! I'm gonna watch it today and let you know!! thanks!!

20K2,682
                Admin
                20K2,682

Jul 17, 2013#8

Without giving away spoilers I really like the maid that is having immigration issues with her son. :P And i looooove that old rich lady that was like "who's going to clean up this mess!?"

It's harmless fun. I can't stand Marisol though. Or the slutty teenage maid. :doh

Master of Jenology

Jul 17, 2013#9

^^^^ I AGREE with you

22K4,141
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    22K4,141

Jul 17, 2013#10

I just saw the first episode!! it's good!! I liked it, do you know where I can watch the other episodes??

Master of Jenology

Jul 17, 2013#11

CosTaSsSs wrote:I just saw the first episode!! it's good!! I liked it, do you know where I can watch the other episodes??
                        I'm so glad you like it !!!

You can watch the other 3 here

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/devious ... l-episodes

then you will be caught up !!! :)

22K4,141
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        22K4,141

Jul 18, 2013#12

Oh gosh! I'm hooked, just watched them! when the new episode will be shown? lol and thanks a lot!!

Master of Jenology

Jul 18, 2013#13

CosTaSsSs wrote:Oh gosh! I'm hooked, just watched them! when the new episode will be shown? lol and thanks a lot!!

This Sunday on Lifetime will be the new one.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 18, 2013#14

I haven't seen it yet but I heard people were pissed about it. Seems interesting but for some reason I don't want to like Eva. Idk why, I may watch

22K4,141
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,141

Jul 18, 2013#15

djsable303 wrote:
                                CosTaSsSs wrote:Oh gosh! I'm hooked, just watched them! when the new episode will be shown? lol and thanks a lot!!

This Sunday on Lifetime will be the new one.

Thank you!! It's great, thank you so much for bringing this up!

13K3,068
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                13K3,068

Jul 18, 2013#16

Ahhhhh Scrubs and Ugly Betty, I love those two, defo checking this out! Thank u

Master of Jenology

Jul 19, 2013#17

I seriously did not think anyone would watch it... I'm glad Ya'll like it !!!:)

Jul 19, 2013#18

NelleBelle_89 wrote:I haven't seen it yet but I heard people were pissed about it. Seems interesting but for some reason I don't want to like Eva. Idk why, I may watch

why where people pissed about it?

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Jul 20, 2013#19

I love it. I think it's hilarious. Not to be taken too seriously. Just campy fun.

20K2,682
                                        Admin
                                        20K2,682

Jul 20, 2013#20

djsable303 wrote:
                                          NelleBelle_89 wrote:I haven't seen it yet but I heard people were pissed about it. Seems interesting but for some reason I don't want to like Eva. Idk why, I may watch

Because it has a Latina producer (Eva Longoria) and she portrays Latinas as maids. But I think that's the point though. And they are the main characters. You can't blame her for this one. It would be another thing if she did a show about rich socialites and used Latinas as maids in the background with no real story or lines.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2013#21

timmyd2121 wrote:
                                            djsable303 wrote:

Because it has a Latina producer (Eva Longoria) and she portrays Latinas as maids. But I think that's the point though. And they are the main characters. You can't blame her for this one. It would be another thing if she did a show about rich socialites and used Latinas as maids in the background with no real story or lines.
                                            You beat me to it but that's exactly why. I can see the point but people will complain about everything. They complained before they even saw the show

Master of Jenology

Jul 20, 2013#22

NelleBelle_89 wrote:
                                              timmyd2121 wrote:
                                              djsable303 wrote:

You beat me to it but that's exactly why. I can see the point but people will complain about everything. They complained before they even saw the show

I agree its just a story line, its nothing to take serious... I tell you people will argue about anything now days. I love it and i think its great :)

Master of Jenology

Jul 20, 2013#23

love this show! im really liking the writing. Is this the show Jennifer was going to executive produce once upon a time? then she got all that slack because it was stereotyping latinas?

Jul 20, 2013#24

whooops! just noticed Timmy answered my question on the other topic. I really do think Jen was linked to this show!

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Jul 20, 2013#25

I just can't wait to see the new episode!! I'm addicted!!

Read more posts (53 remaining)