Doctor of Jenology

Apr 04, 2014#301

omg this episode was breathtaking, it was so emotional

and this is gonna happen next wednesday :o

the conversation

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 05, 2014#302

The mariska directed episode was a weird one imo.
      The previous one "downloaded child" was great. So emotional! This lady was so traumatized!!

The upcoming one will be harrowing!!!! The fans will be dropping like flies!! Lewis is like Dracula! He wont die!!! :argh

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 05, 2014#303

I love this show!!

46K3,676
        Admin
        46K3,676

Apr 07, 2014#304

They need to be done with Lewis already. Three times this season was more than enough. :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 07, 2014#305

yeah :lol:

but it seems that he'll be Benson's karma :lol:

Apr 11, 2014#306

omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he killed himself :o

46K3,676
              Admin
              46K3,676

Apr 11, 2014#307

Crazy episode!

Mariska's acting during Russian Roulette, OMG. Emmy now, please!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 12, 2014#308

i was literally breathless during russian roulette!! yeah great acting! i m glad this lewis arc is over cuz it was starting to become too much for me.

46K3,676
                  Admin
                  46K3,676

Apr 12, 2014#309

Yes, I'm glad he's dead. This time was pushing it, so I'm glad it is finally resolved.

Now I want to see the aftermath.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 12, 2014#310

i read an article with the title "LAW AND DIS-ORDER" hahahahaha PTSD will soon be nothing but a routine state for all the main characters!! Liv will need a shitload of therapy, Nick will snap and finally show his own disorder since he cant seem to be able to control-protect the women in his life ... i predict some depressing moments ahead of us...

Apr 12, 2014#311

Oh...Heather, i almost forgot to comment on something else:

Can you guess who the NEW svu guy i m starting to have the hots for is? I think you will be able to find who he is considering the fact that you know my weird/unconventional taste in men...and when you find him i think you can guess what my new ship is...think think think! ;)
                        I m waiting for your answer! :ROFL:

46K3,676
                        Admin
                        46K3,676

Apr 12, 2014#312

:lol: you do love the weird ones!Oooh the pressure! The new captain? ...and Rollins? Or is Finanda your OTP? Hahahaha

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 12, 2014#313

JenRox wrote::lol: you do love the weird ones!Oooh the pressure! The new captain? ...and Rollins? Or is Finanda your OTP? Hahahaha

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                            YOU WON!!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!! :hug

ok finanda has been my ship since season 13 BUT i cant help but look at declan and feel like he is the MAN for the job you know? Idk why but i feel like i am so attracted to him!!
                            Amanda needs him in her life! The chemistry between them in "gmbler's fallacy" was tangible!!!! He will be a recurring role!!!!

46K3,676
                            Admin
                            46K3,676

Apr 12, 2014#314

hug YESSSSS!!!!!! Hahahaha I win!!! I actually liked his character too! So he has a recurring role? Iiiinteresting!!

Doctor of Jenology

May 01, 2014#315

amazing episode :heart
                                thank god that guy saved her A$$ in the end :lol:
                                and finally Lewis's case is closed :bow

Doctor of Jenology

May 02, 2014#316

aw yeah finally the lewis arc is finally over! Yeah my new crush Declan Murphy saved the day! I swear this man is giving me all the feels!! :twisted:
                                  He saved olivia's ass. Olivia is back to work of course as if PTSD is something to play with. I swear this is so unrealistic it is not even funny! :coffee

46K3,676
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,676

May 08, 2014#317

I actually see chemistry between him and Olivia. :lol:

I don't get hung up on realism on TV, haha. I just take it for what it is.

----

NBC has renewed Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for Season 16, the network announced on Wednesday.

PHOTOS | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

The veteran NBC drama has gone through something of a transition this season, having said goodbye to original cast members Dann Florek and Richard Belzer, who played Captain Donald Cragen and Sgt. John Munch, respectively

Meanwhile, B.D. Wong will reprise his role as Dr. George Huang in this season’s penultimate episode, airing May 14.

TVLine’s 2014 Renewal Scorecard has been updated to reflect the news.

:cheer

Doctor of Jenology

May 08, 2014#318

Yes i heard!!!!! Yay! Svu is making history! 16 seasons and the ratings went up on all levels from last season!!! Who else? Quality is doper than ever!

Omg can we talk about the rollaro ship?? It is a reality!! They re together! I saw it coming and it ruined my ship but oh well.

46K3,676
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,676

May 08, 2014#319

I didn't see last night's episode yet. OMG, seriously? :lol: That's a weird one. I'll let you know my thoughts when I see it.

Doctor of Jenology

May 09, 2014#320

just watched it, great episode :smile:
                                          but the only thing i focused was Rollins&Amaro %)
                                          will they take this forward :confused
                                          can't wait to watch the #Rollaro's next episodes :giggles

46K3,676
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,676

May 10, 2014#321

I can't believe they did that, lmao! They have no chemistry!

Doctor of Jenology

May 10, 2014#322

These two have been fighting like animals and i guess they re animals in heat atm :ROFL:

Doctor of Jenology

May 11, 2014#323

:lmao

14K2,609
                                                Admin
                                                14K2,609

Aug 19, 2014#324

Exclusive: Law & Order: SVU Books The Fosters' Teri Polo
                                                  Kate StanhopeAug 18, 2014 07:09 PM ET
                                                  by Kate Stanhope

Teri Polo is staying busy during her downtime from The Fosters.

The star of the ABC Family drama, which wraps its summer run on Monday at 9/8c, is set to guest-star opposite Mike Hammer's Stacy Keach on Law & Order: SVU this fall, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Polo will play Cordelia, the lawyer daughter of Orion Bauer (Keach), the esteemed owner of a family-run sportswear empire. The Bauers' lives and livelihood are turned upside-down when the face of their best-selling clothing line is charged with serial rape. NYPD Blue alum Henry Simmons will also appear as Shakir "The Shark" Wilkins, the basketball star at the center of the controversy, and TV vet Sandy Duncan (The Hogan Family) will portray the judge presiding over the rape case.

The episode, titled "American Disgrace," is set to air on Wednesday, Oct. 1 at 9/8c on NBC.
                                                  Also known for her roles on The West Wing and Meet the Parents, Polo guest-starred on SVU back in 2008 as a different character. She also recurred on the short-lived Law & Order: LA. Keach, who previously worked with SVU showrunner Warren Leight on Lights Out, most recently appeared on Enlisted.

Law & Order: SVU's new season premieres Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 9/8c on NBC.
                                                  http://www.tvguide.com/News/Law-Order-S ... 85655.aspx

Can't wait for the new season! :)

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2014#325

yay can't wait :cheer

but it's so sad Revolution was cancelled :cry

Read more posts (15 remaining)