Forbes has released its annual list of the highest-paid actors, and this week’s chief tabloid subject, Tom Cruise, happens to be #1.
The Rock of Ages and Jack Reacher star, who celebrates his 50th birthday on Tuesday, earned a staggering $75 million between May 2011 and May 2012, according to the magazine.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Adam Sandler are tied for second place on the list with impressive $37 million 12-month earnings.
The Forbes rankings are based on estimates, so the Top 10 (11, actually) is not engraved in stone.
But it’s still an interesting snapshot of who Hollywood’s biggest earners are at the moment.
01. Tom Cruise - $75 million
02. Leonardo DiCaprio - $37 Million
03. Adam Sandler - $37 Million
04. Dwayne Johnson - $36 Million
05. Ben Stiller - $33 Million
06. Johnny Depp - $30 Million
07. Sacha Baron Cohen - $30 Million
08. Will Smith - $30 Million
09. Mark Wahlberg - $27 Million
10. Robert Pattinson - $26.5 Million
11. Taylor Lautner - $26.5 Million
I seriously cannot get over how much the Rock earns over these!!!! WTF??!?!!