Oh wow this is a good topic...
26K8,905
Doctor of Jenology
26K8,905

Feb 17, 2012#26

Oh come on! smh

Fetuses =/= babies.

And you don't have to feel sorry for fetuses because they are not human persons.

Those sentimental Youtube videos are misleading.

Fetuses don't breath, the fetus can't survive without the woman's body. The fetus is actually still a part of the woman's body. It's not a seperate individual.

The woman's right to choose >>>>>>>>

I'm glad I live in a country where abortion is LEGAL. In fact, I think abortion should be legal EVERYWHERE.

Contributor

Feb 17, 2012#27

You guys need to educate me on this fetus/baby thing because I'm confused. I remember hearing about the fetus thing, but I always thought once the female was pregnant then there's a baby being created. Also, aren't there women who still have abortions really late when it is basically developed already?

And it is legal here, but whether you believe in it or not and think is right is my question. Continue discussing loves.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#28

glad you liked the video!yeah itis so touching..like i said my sister and i have been really into videos nd info cuz we wanted to provide my nephiew with stimulations that help him grow his brain and be calm and happy...technicalities are silly..the baby has a soul and a spirit and a heart and can smile and suck it's finger ...just because it is not apart from it's mother doesnt make it less human....the law doesnt believe it is a person because the law looks at people as individuals ...but physically and scientifically the little creature is a thinking feeling person that understands everything but cant react fully yet... technicalities like this one have messed up many subjects ...
        @j even a 9 month embryo cant breathe..the first breath babies take is when they re born..so then a fully grown 9 month baby ready to be delivered isnt a person either? the laws of life and God are above stupid human laws...a soul is created from scratch ... :love2

Master of Jenology

Feb 17, 2012#29

the thing is life becomes with fetus,( only if little birde brought you there is ot counting) , and noone can prove wrong.... it doesn matter if that fetus feels, hear, or move, it will eventually become a human being, but with abort you prevent his her right to live, and you don t deseve your life either imo..
          and i bealive in our spirts... so thats another level up from just be an ordinary mammal

killa tilla :hug

26K8,905
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,905

Feb 18, 2012#30

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:You guys need to educate me on this fetus/baby thing because I'm confused. I remember hearing about the fetus thing, but I always thought once the female was pregnant then there's a baby being created. Also, aren't there women who still have abortions really late when it is basically developed already?

And it is legal here, but whether you believe in it or not and think is right is my question. Continue discussing loves.
            As long as it's a part of the woman's body, it's a fetus and not a baby.

And every woman should have the control over her own body.

And sorry to burst your bubble (:cool:) Killa, but God doesn't exist.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#31

God does exist....and all life deserves to live!
              If it has a beating heart and a soul its alive and has the right to live!

Master of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#32

J wrote:
                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:You guys need to educate me on this fetus/baby thing because I'm confused. I remember hearing about the fetus thing, but I always thought once the female was pregnant then there's a baby being created. Also, aren't there women who still have abortions really late when it is basically developed already?

As long as it's a part of the woman's body, it's a fetus and not a baby.

And every woman should have the control over her own body.

And sorry to burst your bubble (:cool:) Killa, but God doesn't exist.

Can you prove it!!!

Contributor

Feb 18, 2012#33

Now now girls, respect everyone's beliefs. Let's not steer away and make this into a religious debate. :cool:

Master of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#34

in simply conclusion who beleives in GOD won t abort in normal conditions , and who don t bealive he will...
                    something like that....

20K2,682
                    Admin
                    20K2,682

Feb 18, 2012#35

It's not that I believe in abortion but I believe a woman has the right to choose.

Master of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#36

what if father want that baby.. and woman don t want.. is she still has a right to abort.. that s a bullshit..

26K8,905
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        26K8,905

Feb 18, 2012#37

jd wrote:what if father want that baby.. and woman don t want.. is she still has a right to abort.. that s a bullshit..
                          Well...it's the woman's body. Not the man's.... %)

If a guy wants to have a baby, he should have sex with a woman who wants to have his baby. Simples.

The woman's right to have control over her own body >>>>>>>>>>>>

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#38

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Now now girls, respect everyone's beliefs. Let's not steer away and make this into a religious debate. :cool:
                            :D

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#39

Yes and No. If the person was raped then why not, but def. not if they made an oopsie

( Espectacular conversation i read and learn a lot of things )

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Feb 18, 2012#40

Nixy1991, Stefan, sweetface nuyorican, timmyd2121 and I are pro-choice.

= 5 votes. :cheer

12K11,426
                                Contributor
                                12K11,426

Feb 18, 2012#41

Yup I am all for it. There are way too many unwanted children in this world. And as much as I love kids I would have like 9 year old right now and I am 27, god knows that kids life would of been a mess. And no offense to anyone but those out there that are so passionate and protest abortion freak me out, why care what someone else does..

13K3,068
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  13K3,068

Feb 18, 2012#42

Don't judge and never will, but I DO NOT believe in abortion! That's my case and opinion!
                                    I ain't gonna get into a debate about it whatever, it's my view and sticking to it lol

Contributor

Feb 18, 2012#43

This is turning good, so far no blood bath. Although we almost had a religious massacre. Lol

Anyway, funny I was going to make this topic when I started these polls last year, and today I was like we need a real good one. Then I was like damn what was it that I wanted to talk about but never did, and here we are.

I have yet to hear from BB's "Mother Goose" Mother Teresa, JenRox. Perhaps she's still brainstorming? :twisted:

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#44

I said NO. Although, I base many of opinion on my religious background, I think that I couldn't do it period. I do have a cousin who was raped and had a baby as a result. She couldn't even face her kid and they had a rough relationship for a looooong time because of it. But then again, I have friends who were in the same boat and they came to the realization that it wasn't the kid's fault.

I think that it just really depends on the person. I mean even as a teacher, I know that I couldn't do it. I'm around kids everyday of my life and I can't imagine deciding to abort a baby because I wasn't ready or something like that. It's just unimaginable.

When my mom was pregnant with my brother, they gave her that option because of her age and she blew it off. I couldn't imagine life without him!

Master of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#45

Yes but only within the first 10 weeks or so!!
                                          During these ten weeks, it's still an embryo, meaning, doesnot have human form or behaviors or characteristic
                                          But after that, it turns to a fetus, taking on human form, characteristics so NO!I think it's cruel!

Master of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#46

there are alot immature opinion here, but also nice ones.

26K8,905
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,905

Feb 18, 2012#47

So you're basically saying that everyone who disagrees with you is immature and that they don't understand 'the' meaning of life.

Now that's immature. :P

There's nothing immature about supporting the right of women to have control over their own body.

Master of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#48

i don t care what you think. I know what i think and most of the good human beings. :sorry:

26K8,905
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                26K8,905

Feb 18, 2012#49

Abortion is legal in most developed countries. Thank God. :pray

Master of Jenology

Feb 18, 2012#50

Abortion sucks :bad: :bad:

I Love Miss Jennifer Lopez .. long live JLO...

Read more posts (32 remaining)