46K3,605
Admin
46K3,605

Oct 10, 2014#1176

Here's another deleted scene:

Per Adam, the Snow/Regina scene is canon:

Intro to Jenology

Oct 11, 2014#1177

10 yrs since Superman Chris Reeve died.......

Rock on in Heaven , Chris :rockon :bow

Master of Jenology

Oct 11, 2014#1178

Ive watched every season but can someone remind me when Snow casted the new spell that Regina is referring to on that deleted scene.

I still haven't watched Frozen but I am still enjoying this season. From the looks of it I guess i need to hurry up and watch Frozen so i can catch the similarities you guys speak of.

46K3,605
        Admin
        46K3,605

Oct 11, 2014#1179

Remember last season, Snow cast the curse so that they could go back to Storybrooke. She "killed" Charming but they split her heart in half and now they share it.

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

Oct 11, 2014#1180

What Heather said, plus you should really see Frozen. :D It's truly a great movie, I've now watched it 3 or 4 times and it never gets old. :love
            nixy1991 wrote:
            MiggaLo wrote:Wow, the twist with Marrion being Hooks dead wife had me screaming at my tv! My heart hurt for Regina and she was so quick to blame Emma. This is probably my favorite finale, its way better than last seasons.

I haven't watched Frozen but I guess ill have to watch it now in order to know who this Elsa girl is.
            OMG go watch Frozen like NOW. :lol Believe the hype, it's amazing.
            Told you back in May, can't believe you still haven't seen it. :lol

Oct 13, 2014#1181

I loooved last night's ep, massive improvement over ep 2. I'm loving The Snow Queen so far, can't wait to see what happens next with her character. I also loved how even the minor characters got out to play this episode. It was great to see them all again.

Captain Swan. :love Hoodgina :love

"HEY, DAIRY QUEEN!!" :lmao Never change, Emma.

46K3,605
              Admin
              46K3,605

Oct 13, 2014#1182

Yes, I LOVED it!!

Robin and Regina. :girlinlove I was like :argh :argh when he was trying True Love's kiss and was ~shocked~ it didn't work. :lol: I can't believe they left that little arc on hold for now, though. How long are they going to leave her frozen?

The Snow Queen is great. I kind of love how she called out to Emma and sounded surprised. I want to know how they know each other and how Rumple is involved. Is she actually their Aunt? Plus, did Anna really trap Elsa? :cry

They set up a ton of questions, so things are getting exciting.

Hans looked just like the movie, LMAO. Oh, and The Knave. I want to know what he is doing there, too. What happened to his happy ending? :\

Emma's line was funny, and also Regina's one-liner about Snow "hideously" redecorating the mayor's office. :lol:

Did you catch the reference to Olaf when Elsa asks the Snow Queen if she's ever built a magical snowman? Oh, and Regina named her operation with Henry "Mongoose" because they kill cobras (ie Operation Cobra :ROFL: )

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

Oct 13, 2014#1183

Yeah, I loved the snowman line. :lol "Have you ever built an ice castle?" -"Oh, yeah! You gotta see it sometime".

I'm loving all the Frozen references. Archie said 'let it go' when talking to Snow.

46K3,605
                  Admin
                  46K3,605

Oct 13, 2014#1184

:lol: Yes! Also, I think the Snow Queen was looking at Elsa's castle in the forest?

Here's a deleted scene from this week: https://gma.yahoo.com/video/exclusive-e ... 42306.html

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2014#1185

this ep was peeeeeeeeeerfect :bow
                      Elizabeth Mitchell my Snow Queen :bow

Master of Jenology

Oct 19, 2014#1186

I'm back!! It had been some not so good last weeks so I didn't come here much. I just wanted to tell my impressions so far!

I'm just loving this season!!! Much better than season 3 already :D :

Anna and Elsa writing and casting are flawless. They are and act exactly like the movie. They stayed so true to their characters. Anna is like copy paste from the movie! Even her voice is similar.

Kristoff and Hans are great too and the scenes with Sven were quite funny. I like Kristoff's and Elsa's chemistry too.

As a Lost fan I was 100% that Elizabeth Mitchell was going to nail the role of Snow Queen. She's fantastic so far and she is another great addition to the villains of OUAT. I'm really wondering what hapenned between her and Emma and what are her true motives with Elsa.

I really satisfied with Regina's character evolution. Rather than going back and forth with being good and bad she quickly realised that Marion wasn't her problem and didn't give in on her dark side again. I'm excited to see operation mongoose and I'm happy to see Regina willing to eagerly help Robin even if it does mean they will be apart.

I'm loving Emma this season and I have become a Captain Swan shipper! Their chemistry is amazing especially during the more emotional scenes.

So happy to see tha Knave!! I really wonder what happened to him and got to Storybrooke again but they said that we're mainly going to see his backstory during the second half.

It's really exciting that beyond the Frozen/Snow Queen and Maleficent arc this year we also have the wizard's apprentice. It makes it even more intruiging

I also like the relationship of Emma and David and Snow, that now she really considers them her family and calls them mom and dad.

Can't wait for the new episode. :woot

I found an article with some casting news:

Once Upon a Time: Devious Maids Fave to Snow the Snow Queen?

Rebecca Wisocky — who on Devious Maids steals scenes as acid-tongued lady of leisure Evelyn Powell — is poised to cheat people out of a li’l something on ABC’s Once Upon a Time.

TVLine has learned that Wisocky will appear in this season’s 10th episode as Madam Faustina, a charlatan who, in flashbacks, pretends to commune with spirits in order to swindle her customers by telling them made-up fortunes. Said “seer” exhibits a gentle, compassionate manner, but that is only an act designed to conceal her tough, unscrupulous nature from her marks.

Word has it that Elizabeth Mitchell’s Snow Queen will cross paths with Faustina — buyer (or seller?) beware!

Wisocky’s other TV credits include this past Monday’s episode of Castle (as the head of the top-secret lab), a run on The Mentalist and the first season of American Horror Story.

http://tvline.com/2014/10/16/once-upon- ... flashback/

46K3,605
                        Admin
                        46K3,605

Oct 20, 2014#1187

Welcome back! :D

Pretty good episode last night, but not one of my favs. I liked the Sorcerer's Apprentice part, but no Regina is wearing pretty thin with me. They are doing a great job weaving Frozen in and the parts with Anna were good.

It was SUPER clever that the apprentice was turned into (Mickey) mouse, LMAO. I also thought it was so sweet the the Knave was clutching Alice in Wonderland and the Red Queen. I wonder what happened.

I still love watching, even when it doesn't feature my favorites, and I was totally entertained, but I hope my favs get more screen time ASAP.

Master of Jenology

Oct 21, 2014#1188

Elsa got like one minute in the entire episode which makes me sad. But lol at her comment about making Kristoff sweat.
                            Next week's episode looks so good!

14K2,771
                            Contributor
                            14K2,771

Oct 21, 2014#1189

started watching this since it's up on the Dutch netflix since a few weeks now.
                              I'm at 1/3 of season 2 now, overall I like it but it won't go in the books as one of my fav series
                              I want Cruella de Vil in lol, or will she appear in season 3 or 4?

46K3,605
                              Admin
                              46K3,605

Oct 21, 2014#1190

They keep talking about Cruella, but she hasn't been on yet.

Next looks looks REALLY good. I'm excited about it, too.

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Oct 21, 2014#1191

I loved the episode and I love how they're developing Anna's character so far. :bow My favorite part of the episode was her and Rumple's storyline.

I don't mind the lack of Regina just yet, as Eddy & Adam have said her storyline will stretch through both parts of the season, but a little more wouldn't hurt. I'm sure she'll have a lot to do once Maleficent comes out to play later.

:woot

Oh, and check out what I found on tumblr: http://lanaptheevilpanda.tumblr.com/tag ... screentime

It shows how much screen time each character had this season so far. Interesting.

46K3,605
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,605

Oct 21, 2014#1192

Oh, yeah, that reminds me I have to see that movie one of these days!!

L.M.A.O. at that chart. Who has time to do that?!?!?!

14K2,771
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,771

Oct 22, 2014#1193

JenRox wrote:They keep talking about Cruella, but she hasn't been on yet.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 23, 2014#1194

loved this ep :D

but i was expecting more scenes with Snow Queen :bow

+ if i were Hook i would ask my hand back, again :lol:

Master of Jenology

Oct 23, 2014#1195

Here is a comeack to my reviews!! :D

I'm not a big fan of Rumplestilskin episodes but this one was amazing! His connection with Anna was so creative and the twist between the The Sorcerer's Apprentice and Frozen was brilliant.

I also don't mind the lack of Regina. Her scenes are special and little by little she is building an important arc for her and with Maleficent coming she will have the spotlight again! Although I miss Snow just a little bit!

I'm so intruiged about how the story will go!!

Anna is becoming an amazing character and Elizabeth Lail is doing a fantastic job with her performance considering also that it is her first role ever after drama school.

Emma and Hook go on a date!!!!

The scenes between Emma, David and Snow were priceless with akward Emma, overexcited mama Snow and frustrated, overprotective dad David :lol:

Knave holding the Alice in Wonderland book

I wonder what happened to Anastacia. I guess she is going to guest star this season when we are going to see his backstory.

Generally another great episode from this proving to be an amazing season!!

46K3,605
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,605

Oct 23, 2014#1196

haha, great review!! :D

Master of Jenology

Oct 23, 2014#1197

The ratings so far are great!
                                              Ep.1 9.47
                                              Ep.2 8.78
                                              Ep.3 7.92
                                              Ep.4 8.07

Master of Jenology

Oct 24, 2014#1198

OMG OMG OMG OMG :woot :woot :woot :woot

1 extra hour of Once!!!!!!!! :woohoo :woohoo :yippee :happydance

46K3,605
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,605

Oct 25, 2014#1199

:cheer :cheer So freaking excited for an extra hour!!

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Oct 27, 2014#1200

UGH it just keeps getting better. I'm very impressed with the character development so far this season. And OMG when Elsa started making that bridge, I went crazy. The scenes with Emma and Regina were amazing.

Looks like Belle will finally get something to do next episode.

Read more posts (155 remaining)