Master of Jenology

Jun 21, 2014#1051

Some news to keep us occupied:

Lana Parrilla, Emilie De Ravin, Sean Maguire, Jared Gilmore, Robbie Kay and Rebecca Madder where in Paris for an event called Fairy Tales II. In the first event Aurora, Blue, August and Dr. Whale had taken part. The event was from June 19 to 21. I don't have any info but found some pictures from twitter from the event and also the actors in France.

Josh Dallas was a presenter at the Critics Choise Television Awards with Nikita's Dominic West

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

The creators seems they're doing the casting for Elsa and Anna as they posted this on Twitter with the comment "The search continues..."

46K3,605
    Admin
    46K3,605

Jun 21, 2014#1052

Oooh I wonder when they will announce casting! I think they start filming in a few weeks.

I'll look for some info on this con on tumblr and report back! :)

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2014#1053

I did some research too O:-) I found some videos.

Small clips from all the actors

Some questions from fans to Lana:

Lana Parrilla talks Emma/Regina

Lana talks about Regina and Henry

Lana about Regina killing Marian

Lana at the event (Iguess it was the meet and greet)

Also found the whole event info
        http://xivents.com/events/fairy-tales/?lang=en

Everything about Lana was sold out :love I would love to have pictures with Lana + Sean and Lana + Emilie :love2

46K3,605
        Admin
        46K3,605

Jun 22, 2014#1054

A pic with Lana and Sean would be amazing!!

Here's a recap for yesterday I found on tumblr. There's a mother panel today, too!

Xievents Fairytales convention Q&A answers: Day One
          All of this comes from those liveblogging on twitter & tumblr, so thanks to those fans!

Emilie de Ravin:
          Belle is so kind and nice, she wants to show Rumple he is worth it
          It was cool to play Lacey and then remember Rumple bringing all of those elements together.
          Actors have to stick together. Sena and Emilie are attached… but not sexually!
          Says Belle is “not judgmental” and is ready to give a chance to other people.
          Emilie said Belle has to be careful with Gold. He has a tendency to tell lies!
          She also said that Rumbelle is a very Romeo and Juliet type of a love story — lots of ups and downs.

Sean Maguire:
          He said it is a coincidence he has played a thief twice (CSI and OUAT). But be beware France because he wants the Eiffel Tower. “I look like a sneaky person!”
          Sean says Outlaw Queen is more like a “second chance” because they both had something and lost it.
          He likes that his character is a good father because he loves his own son.
          He thinks Robin has fallen for Regina.
          His favorite scene is when Regina got her heart back and they started to really fall in love.
          Robin is wary of Rumbelle after his experience with Rumple and being protective of Belle.
          Sean said Robin feels responsible for Marion’s death after stealing from Rumple. He had no idea Regina was responsible. He also said he feels obligation to Marion but does love Regina. Will be very difficult for him!

Lana Parrilla
          She was surprised by the storyline involving Wicked Witch and the sibling connection
          Lana thinks it’s cool that Regina has a sister
          Lana hopes Regina will be bad in S4
          Regina has her fireballs to take on Elsa
          Lana: Regina and Robin are destined to be together. ‘Marion may have to find a new man’
          Regina is flawed but has a beautiful heart and strives to be better
          ‘Emilie is hilarious’ Loves playing comedy with her and made her apology to Belle sincere. Hopes for more scenes with her.
          Kissing Robin is like any other scene. Cast are professional about scenes.
          Lana was convinced the Captain Hook cosplay was actually Colin.
          Lana would’ve liked to have played Maleficent ‘likes being evil’
          Feels loss and trauma has caused Regina to act unconsciously in the past and is learning to be a healthy human being
          Regina has learned many lessons from Henry. ‘Children are magic’
          ‘get off my porch’ is one of Lanas favourite scenes. Has a special connection with Ginny.
          ‘Playing with Ginny is something I really love because we are so good together, I love working with her’
          Lana loves working with Robert Carlyle. ‘He is so amazing’
          Lana feels Reginas heart is slowly healing and being filled with love.
          ‘With Robins love do you think the darkness in Reginas heart will diminish?’ ‘I think the wounds are just healing, it is possible for her to get her heart back. It is getting better.’
          No idea what will happen between Regina and emma. Love/Hate relationship between them that will go back and forth.
          Lana thought it was really important to see the relationship between Regina and Henry because despite everything he is her son.
          Favourite scene with Henry is the staircase scene in S2 when she lets him go with David.
          Regina doesn’t care that she nearly killed Marian. She was just one of many slaughtered. Regina would make a different choice now.
          Her love for Henry has given Regina light magic because of True Love’s Kiss. Her entire being will change.
          The final scne where Roland says ‘mama’ to Marian is heartbreaking.

Rebecca
          Rebecca has been having a ‘wicked’ time in Paris
          ‘How was the showdown between Wicked Witch and Regina?’ ‘One of the best scenes of my life, we were punching each other, screaming, and we even slept on the floor’
          Loved filming the Wicked West scenes. Felt like a movie.
          ‘Do you think your character would’ve been as evil without knowing about Regina?’ ‘She has been abandoned by her mother, she had those special powers and her sister has everything, so it was a build up’
          ‘I always loved Telly and I wanted to become an actress because I could not see me anywhere else. It has always been a dream.’
          ‘Believed int he magic and it came true for me’
          Rebecca loved working with Robert Carlyle. They had lots of tea together.
          ‘What do you think of real love?’ All in life is about love or health.
          There is an aspect of Zelena loving Rumple. It has always been there.
          Rebecca would love to see Zelena back to earn her redemption.
          Rebecca and Robbie like the idea of Pan and Zelena teaming up.

Robbie:
          Told that Peter Pan was going to be a darker character and adapted the role accordingly.
          He first auditioned for one of Pans lost boys.
          On him and Jared switching bodies: It was nice being someone nobody hated, to be the nice guy.
          Playing Pan was initially more difficult. Playing Henry was easier as he had something to go on.
          Really considered Robert Carlyle to be a ‘dad’ which is ironic ‘because I am his dad’
          Little girl asked Robbie: ‘Will we see you in S4?’ ‘I don’t know but we never know in this TV show… I hope so’

Jared:
          Henry’s happy ending is for all the family to get on and finally meet his princess
          On switching bodies with Robbie: ‘It was fun to be bad’
          Robert Carlyle is so amazing and professional. I always think ‘will I be as good someday’
          ‘What is Henrys reaction to the relationship between Robin and Regina?’ ‘Henry didn’t know at the time she was his mother because he had lost his memory but then he found it cool.’
          It would be very cool if henry was a wizard and could learn from his mothers
          Jared asked how he would feel is Emma and Regina got together? ‘Awkward at first but he would get used to it’
          Will try to update if I see anything else although it’s a litttle hard since I’m not on my laptop, but i’ll try my best!

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2014#1055

So much info!!! Thanks Heather :hug :dance :D As they don't know anything about season 4 we don't have any new info but I like reading their thoughts and their feelings. I hope that in the end Regina and Robin will end up together. I really hope that OUAT will appear at this years Comic-Con at the end of July and have many new info about season 4 and teasers.

46K3,605
            Admin
            46K3,605

Jun 22, 2014#1056

Eek, I was on my tablet, sorry for that formatting. I fixed it a bit.

I like angst when I know it is end game, hahahaha. So hopefully that's the case!

I can't believe Lana wants her to be bad again! Nooooo! hahaha A little bit bad will keep things interesting, but I hope her relationship with Snow, for example, continues positively.

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#1057

What do you mean with angst?

Yeah I don't want Regina to be bad again. I wouldn's going back and forth with Emma but I too want to keep her relationship with Snow in good terms.

I think we can for sure say that Kristen Bell won't play Anna in the show as it was just announce that she is pregnat.

46K3,605
                Admin
                46K3,605

Jun 24, 2014#1058

Oh, I didn't hear that! Congrats to them!

Oh, like obstacles, and them wanting to be together, but for whatever reason they aren't. I love all that stuff when I know in the end, they will be together. :lol:

Yeah, I don't mind her arguing with Emma, but I want her character to overall, be moving forward instead of backward.

Master of Jenology

Jun 27, 2014#1059

I found new videos from another day of the convention. It's a panel of Lana, Sean and Jared and some farewells. The panel interview the sound is low while the screams are really loud so it's hard to listen what they say, you have to turn the volume up. I haven't watched them yet completely.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 27, 2014#1060

thanks for the videos and the recap!

Master of Jenology

Jun 30, 2014#1061

More videos from the convention.

Emilie and Rebecca

It's so fun to watch. I love in the question what's your favourite line and if you can play it for us Rebecca's was "Opss" :lol: Her laugh is really contagious!

Rebecca, Robbie, Gilmore

Lana

Lana thinks Robin is Regina's soulmate and Marion has to find a new man :love2 :lol:

Emilie and Sean

I'm watching the rest rign now. Hope you enjoy! :cool:

Jul 01, 2014#1062

Big News!!!

Scott Michael Foster & Elizabeth Lail Are Kristoff & Anna on 'Once Upon A Time'!

Once Upon A Time has found their Princess Anna and Kristoff!

TVLine reports that Scott Michael Foster, 29, who currently recurs on Chasing Life, will take on the role of Arendelle’s official ice master and new love of Princess Anna, who is played by newcomer Elizabeth Lail.

We first meet Kristoff as he’s adjusting to life inside the castle — and sleeping indoors for the first time in his life. Princess Anna is still her fun-loving self (see also: every one’s favorite Princess), who “often gets herself into situations where she is in over her head, yet is able to triumph due to her resourcefulness and can-do spirit.”

http://www.justjared.com/2014/07/01/sco ... on-a-time/

46K3,605
                          Admin
                          46K3,605

Jul 01, 2014#1063

I have to get caught up on the convention videos, but ahhh, they cast Anna and Kristoff! From their pics they look pretty good. Now we need Elsa!! :D

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2014#1064

Princess Elsa is here!!!! :woot :woot :love2 :dance

Fringe's Georgina Haig to Play Elsa from 'Frozen' on 'Once Upon a Time'

Once Upon a Time has officially found the gal to play Elsa from Frozen!

According to TV Guide, Georgina Haig, 28, who is best known for her role as Peter and Olivia’s daughter on Fringe, is set to play the Queen of Arendelle in the upcoming season of the hit ABC show.

As previously reported by Just Jared, newcomer Elizabeth Lail will play Anna, the younger sister of Queen Elsa, while Chasing Life‘s Scott Michael Foster will play Anna’s boyfriend Kristoff in the upcoming season.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/07/03/fri ... on-a-time/

She looks so pretty! I think she will look great as Elsa!! So exctited :woot

46K3,605
                              Admin
                              46K3,605

Jul 03, 2014#1065

Not Princess Elsa, QUEEN!! :lol:

She has some resemblance here, too:

I hope she's a good actress! :D

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2014#1066

JenRox wrote:Not Princess Elsa, QUEEN!! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah she looks much like Elsa in that pic. She's my favourite cast choice from the Frozen additions for now :D

Have you watched the convention videos yet? :smile:

46K3,605
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,605

Jul 03, 2014#1067

:lol:

Not yet! I'm off tomorrow so I hope to watch them tomorrow!! :love

Master of Jenology

Jul 08, 2014#1068

We have our season 4 first episode title :D
                                      ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
                                      And an article about Georgina Haig casted as Elsa

Aus Elsa got new hubby to play princesses

It's not every day you become a Disney princess.
                                      But for Georgina Haig, today is that day.
                                      The Sydney-based actress has just scored the role of Frozen's Elsa in the Disney-produced US series, Once Upon A Time.
                                      But it turns out she owes the honour to her very own Prince Charming - her husband Joshua.
                                      "I was on my honeymoon on Magnetic Island when I got the audition," she told AAP.
                                      "Obviously it's a lot harder to organise putting down an audition when you're on a remote island with your new husband."
                                      "But he very kindly agreed to play a princess and read with me."
                                      When the first audition was well-received, the groom had to once again stand in the role of Princess Anna when the two were holidaying at Port Douglas.
                                      Thankfully, the effort paid off.
                                      "I'm glad (it) was for a good reason," Haig laughed.
                                      The two, who became engaged at New Year's, got married in Sydney in June.
                                      Haig said she and her scriptwriter beau were happy to get onto the nuptials quick-smart, given her unpredictable working schedule.
                                      It's an assumption that's paid off, now the newlyweds are busy packing to move to Vancouver on Monday - just four days after returning from their honeymoon.
                                      As for the role, the 28-year-old said the writers have remained true to the Elsa of the hugely successful Disney flick, while expanding her narrative journey.
                                      "It's very much the spirit of the character," she explained.
                                      It is also not lost on the Dance Academy alumni that getting to dress up as a Disney princess for a living is a pretty good gig.
                                      "If five-year-old George could see this, she'd be like `oh my god!'" she joked.
                                      The in-demand actress also has a main role on Network Ten's new US series Reckless which starts in a few weeks.
                                      But for now, she's busy packing.
                                      "Hopefully I can just snap my fingers and barnyard creatures will come and help me," she said.
                                      "I think that works now."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/ar ... esses.html

46K3,605
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,605

Jul 08, 2014#1069

The episode title gets me so excited! They start filming really soon, I think, but the premiere is still so far away! I don't want any concrete spoilers yet so I will have to stay away from tumblr when they start!

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 08, 2014#1070

Cant wait to see the Once Upon A Time Take on Frozen!!!! I am so excited!!!!

46K3,605
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,605

Jul 09, 2014#1071

TV geek goddess Elizabeth Mitchell is coming to Storybrooke.

EW can exclusively reveal Mitchell has joined the cast of ABC’s Once Upon a Time for a season 4 arc as part of the much-anticipated Frozen-inspired storyline. The move marks Mitchell’s return to ABC, where she became a fan favorite on Lost. Since then, she’s starred in ABC’s V and was most recently on NBC’s Revolution. Only this time, we hear Mitchell might be playing a villainous character.

Mitchell’s Once Upon role isn’t being revealed yet, but we’re told she is “possibly malevolent” with ties to royal Frozen sisters Anna (newcomer Elizabeth Lail) and Elsa (Fringe familiar Georgina Haig) as well as to Storybrooke and Arendell. The events in Once Upon are expected to take place after the events in last year’s animated Disney hit. Let the speculation begin!

I wonder who she will play!

Master of Jenology

Jul 09, 2014#1072

Yes I saw that and I'm excited!! I have some theories about who is she going to be:
                                              ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
                                              I found more casting news.

Giancarlo Esposito Books Return to Once Upon a Time

Another day, another exciting piece of Once Upon a Time casting news.

First, we learned that Georgina Haig has been cast as Queen Elsa on the ABC hit.

Then, the network confirmed that Elizabeth Mitchell will play an unknown role this fall.

And now TV Guide reports that Giancarlo Esposito will reprise his role as Sidney Glass (aka the Magic Mirror) for an unknown number of upcoming episodes.

The last time fans saw any reference to Sidney, it was on the nameplate of a locked door in the deep recesses of Storybrooke hospital.

The Once Upon a Time Season 4 premiere will be titled "A Tale of Two Sisters” and it will introduce Frozen characters Anna (Elizabeth Lail), Elsa (Haig) and Kristoff (Scott Michael Foster).

Esposito, of course, also appeared for two seasons opposite Mitchell on NBC's Revolution

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2014/07/gianca ... on-a-time/

So many casting news are making us happy fans :D It's really nice to see old faces coming back. I hope we will see more Ruby too now that her show ws cancelled.

Also Georgina Haig posted this. A first pic of Elsa??

46K3,605
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,605

Jul 09, 2014#1073

OMG!! :woot :woot

I wondered what happened to Sydney, haha. I wonder if he will be in flashbacks.

Master of Jenology

Jul 09, 2014#1074

Because he had to be in an other show they closed him to the asylum that Belle was in season 1. I wonder what is the purpose they bring him after 2 seasons. As he is the Genie of Agrabah, does it mean that the return of Jafar isn't so far away? ;)

Jul 10, 2014#1075

Once was nominated for an Emmy in the Outstanding Costumes for a Series. I think they absolutely deserve to win. The costumes in the show are absolutely fantastic and stunning with amazing details. I hope it won't lost to Game of Thrones. I keep thinking though that they snub Once in the other categories and nominate the same shows everytime.

Anyway because of the costume design nomination I wanted to psot an extra from the seaso 2 dvd about the style of Once Upon a Time which is really nice and interesting to watch

Read more posts (280 remaining)