Marc Anthony and his new love(rumor)

Marc Anthony and his new love(rumor)

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 26, 2011#1

Rumors come and go, and although it's only been a few weeks since there was talk of a possible connection between Marc Anthony and Mexican singer-actress Sandra Echevarria, now that Jennifer Lopez's ex was on tour in Mexico, it turns out that it's not Echevarria whose caught his eye, but another young Mexican that could be making the singer think twice about love, or at least lust.

Now that reports have surfaced that Jennifer Lopez is dating 24-year-old dancer Casper Smart, Marc appears to have his sights on another Mexican, 28-year-old Adriana Ontiveros, according to Mexican magazine Quien.

The sexy -- and busty -- Guadalajaran model presumably met Anthony through mutual friend and singer Alejandro Fernandez, with whom she collaborated on the music video for Fernandez's song 'Se Me Va La Voz' (I Lose My Voice).

Recent reports say Marc Anthony and J Lo. hooked up this past weekend in Puerto Rico, while the former couple were scouting for talent for their new reality show, 'Q'Viva! The Chosen.' AOL Latino will keep you posted on any developments.  

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2011#2

I can see the kids eating her alive. They knew Casper because he'd been in their lives for a few months prior to Jen dating him. Kids don't do well with a new woman as they do with a new man. Kids who are closer to their moms, as Emme and Max are, they don't tend to respond well to a woman they few as a possible threat.

14K2,609
      Admin
      14K2,609

Nov 26, 2011#3

I think it all depends on the circumstances, the person, and the age of the child.   I think the younger the kids are, the easier the adjustment is.  I think older kids have a much harder time because they are aware of so much more. Marc's kids were younger and they didn't seem to have a problem adjusting to Jen.

12K11,428
        Contributor
        12K11,428

Nov 26, 2011#4

This guy is so lucky, he always gets to bang the hottest chicks

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2011#5

You may be right Tee. I just haven't ever seen kids that young adjust well. It'll be interesting...if it's true.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#6

YOU GO, MARC. 

Intro to Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#7

You go Marc! What happened to the other lady he hooked up with during the Q'Viva filming?

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#8

Well good for him.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#9

Crazy4JenL wrote:This guy is so lucky, he always gets to bang the hottest chicks
                    +1 

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#10

Brenda JLove wrote:
                      Crazy4JenL wrote:This guy is so lucky, he always gets to bang the hottest chicks
                      +1 

Yeah what is it about him that attracts beautiful lady??and why isntMarc being attacked like Jen for dating sb almost half his age?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#11

He's a nice guy, has a great personality and a sexy voice! That's why beautiful women are attracted to him! If Jen can be all out in the open so can he! Good for him!!
                        Come real or not at all!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#12

i hope he treats her better than the previous ones (including jen)...
                          winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#13

^ how do you know how he treated jen?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#14

^ too many articles for the last 2 years that have reported he was doing stuff...i never believed those back then but i do now...they cant all be wrong and they have been reporting the same things repeatedly over the years..plus the way of the divorce kinda reveals something big happened imo
                              winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

12K31
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              12K31

Nov 27, 2011#15

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#16

Marc Anthony seems to be moving on from Jennifer Lopez. Four months after their split, he was with a mystery “beautiful blondeâ€

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

Nov 27, 2011#17

Jlonewbie wrote:why isn't Marc being attacked like Jen for dating sb almost half his age?
                                    THIS.

Contributor

Nov 27, 2011#18

tah71 wrote:I think it all depends on the circumstances, the person, and the age of the child.   I think the younger the kids are, the easier the adjustment is.  I think older kids have a much harder time because they are aware of so much more. Marc's kids were younger and they didn't seem to have a problem adjusting to Jen.
                                      +1

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#19

It's always okay for a guy to do what a woman is criticized for. It's almost as though it's a reward. Also, Marc isn't as popular in US as Jen. I mean I heard today that Shaka Khan is dating a 25 year old man and she's in her 50's...do you hear anyone complaining about her dating someone who IS half her age..nope! Jen's hot right now, more than she has been in a long time. I think that that's why people are giving Jennifer a hard time. I also don't think that people would be paying as much attention to it if it weren't for the fact that she had kids.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#20

^I made some comment about this in RG but u would have to go through pages to find it lol. I said something about how my Mom heard Jennifer was dating a 24 year old on the radio and the guys were saying she is getting all kinds of crap about it but when a man does it it's not that big of a deal and the guys on the radio said that they didn't understand that.

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Nov 28, 2011#21

LoveMarie18 wrote:It's always okay for a guy to do what a woman is criticized for. It's almost as though it's a reward. Also, Marc isn't as popular in US as Jen. I mean I heard today that Shaka Khan is dating a 25 year old man and she's in her 50's...do you hear anyone complaining about her dating someone who IS half her age..nope! Jen's hot right now, more than she has been in a long time. I think that that's why people are giving Jennifer a hard time. I also don't think that people would be paying as much attention to it if it weren't for the fact that she had kids.
                                            Sad but true. But what I don't understand is that even some of Jen's fans are giving her a hard time.

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 28, 2011#22

so noones gonna bash marc for seeing someone else,

but some on here hate on jen for being with casper???

pshhh GTFOH.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 29, 2011#23

Killa Tila wrote:^ too many articles for the last 2 years that have reported he was doing stuff...i never believed those back then but i do now...they cant all be wrong and they have been reporting the same things repeatedly over the years..plus the way of the divorce kinda reveals something big happened imo
                                                i know.. but we cant be sure about that and until they admit what really happened, I won't believe any of those stories...