I just had an odd dream....

I just had an odd dream....

20K2,688
Admin
20K2,688

Nov 22, 2011#1

I was on my couch napping and I dreamt I was at work and talking to coworkers and then I heard the doorbell ring so I woke up. I walked to my door and looked through the peephole and saw a friend there texting so I opened the door. He asked how I knew he was there and I told him that I heard him the ring the doorbell and he said he had just arrived and was texting before he rang the doorbell.

I dunno if it's true or not but I found it odd at that moment. lol

Anyone else have precognitive-ish dreams? or an actual precognitive dream?
    Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

22K4,158
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,158

Nov 23, 2011#2

Many times I can say!!!

13K1,207
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K1,207

Nov 23, 2011#3

I have it sometimes... It's weird.

Master of Jenology

Nov 23, 2011#4

I do have them, not that often, but only when something bad has to happen, it was wierd first time, but it actualy saved my life

Master of Jenology

Nov 25, 2011#5

^how???I mean how did it save ur life???

Contributor

Nov 25, 2011#6

Never had those dreams but I sometimes see weird human figures wandering around when I wake up in the night, I don't think they're ghosts cause I don't believe in ghosts, it's probably tricks of my mind when I'm tired.

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2011#7

Jlonewbie wrote:^how???I mean how did it save ur life???
                My boyfriend drove a car and I was sleeping next to him, I dreamt that we had a car crash and I woke up and said to him to stop. Same car was in front of us, and he stopped on yellow traffic light. Car in front of us crashed same as in my dream. It was crazy couse I lived same event two times in a few seconds but from different perspective.

And threetimes I would be deadly scared at your place

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2011#8

^WOW!!!that is the moment u'd remember for life!!!

Contributor

Nov 27, 2011#9

Didi wrote:And threetimes I would be deadly scared at your place
                    Oddly enough, it sounds scarier than it really is, the only time I freaked out is when a weird looking guy leaned over me, I even tried to push him away lol. Other than that, I just turn on the light and they go away, the other day two old ladies were drinking coffee next to me and they were having a discussion, it was as if I wasn't even there... lol

I've researched it online, it's nothing serious, other people have it too but they usually see spiders, I've seen a huge spider once but for me it's usually human figures. Some believe that it's ghosts. I don't, I've always had a vivid imagination.

BTW I find what happened to you scarier

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2011#10

^threetimes there ghost in your house love i would be so scared i always hear noises in my house and see like shadows but the shadows always be reflection from like the fan or something

Contributor

Nov 30, 2011#11

^ there's no ghosts lol, it started in a different house.