My First EP (The soundtrack of my last novel)

My First EP (The soundtrack of my last novel)

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#1

Hi guys, as some of you know, now I'm a writer, well I'm not famous, but I have my following.
    So now I'm very busy promoting my books, traveling all around Italy and working as a Community Manager for my Publisher and for other clients.

So, around August I decided to give a gift to all the people how come to meet me or to buy my books at the events I attend and give them a soundtrack of my last novel, Nora.
    This one is my fav track of the EP, of course this is a remix and you know how I love dance/electronic music.
    So when I give the CD to my readers and I tell them 'so track 1 to 3 are more darker, track 4 to 6 are dance music' they look at me like: WTF it's the soundtrack to a horror novel lol

Well hope you enjoy it! ;)

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Nov 22, 2017#2

Oh wow James, this is really impressive work.

Congratulations!

:jenclap2

What's the novel about? Can you give us a summary? And did you make the music yourself? Where can I listen to the full EP? I guess this is one of the dance tracks, so I'd love to hear the darker stuff. Writers don't usually give away music to accompany their books, so this is a really novel (I'm sorry) idea.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#3

Awww thank u soooo much!!! :love2
        The novel is about a woman, Nora, that is taken to a mental hospital after the police found her daughter killed in her house.
        So we have the neighborhood who talk about her; they see her like the crazy woman of the block, always screaming to 'someone' in her house. The woman who betrayed her husband and he beaten her up and tortured her till the day he died.
        And the real story that Nora tells to a male nurse, about shadows in her house.
        She was the prisoner of her life and her mind, living alone and victim of these 'shadows'.
        SPOILER:
        One day she founds that these shadows are the 'souls' of the fetus she buried in her garden after miscarriages, and their death and blood feed something that lived inside that ground.
        And these shadows are hungry for blood and start to slip outside her house killing her neighbor.

The message of the book is: never judge someone, even the creepiest person has a story, has a battle inside, has a past and a desire.

It's a psychological horror, and in 2018 my publisher is gonna release the prequel (La stanza 218, The room 218). I'm a little scared because this new novel is more explicit :oops:

The full EP is here:
        http://spoti.fi/2jL7hat
        and I only did track 1 to track 4, 5 and 6 are made by a DJ :love2

and thank u for the compliments! :love2

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Nov 22, 2017#4

I love the creepy melody you created. It has a lot more punch in the original version. Should've posted that one first IMO.

Good luck, the book sounds great. I'm sure you'll have great success with it. :friends:

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#5

:love2 Thank u sooooooo much! :hug

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Nov 22, 2017#6

Hey buddy! Remember the times when we used to talk on msn messenger?! Time passes by!!!!
              So proud of you! Hope you'll be really successful and then your novel will be translated into many languages!
              All the best!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#7

ohh yesss! I remember! what a great time :hug
                Thank u so much for your wishes!
                :hug
                I'll do my best! :rockon

These are the cover of my 2 books (I don't count all the collaborations, I think they are around 10 'till now)
                Non Devi Dormire (Don't Sleep)
                The tag line is: How many forms has fear

Nora
                The tagline is: Everything begins with death.

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#8

:wow
                  It remember me that i love dark electronic themes!!! i have your playlist in loop.
                  Underground mix 1:15 - !! i need more of that hahaha :Bravo:
                  Good luck with your project!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#9

awwww thank u sooooo much!!! :hug :hug :hug :bow

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#10

James, didn't know how talented you are, Congrats my friend!

20K7,821
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,821

Nov 26, 2017#11

Congrats !!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 28, 2017#12

daxview wrote:James, didn't know how talented you are, Congrats my friend!
                          awww thank u soooo much :hug :love2
                          It's like I'm living in a dream and I don't want to wake up.

Thank u soooo much! :hug

Nov 28, 2017#13

Luka711 wrote:Congrats !!
                            Thank u sooooo much! :love2 :hug

12K588
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K588

Dec 04, 2017#14

OMG How did i miss this?! :woot James you are so talented man! These all look amazing and the EP is really solid too! Congrats! :clap Really wish you the best! :hug I hope they get translated so we can read them too! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 15, 2017#15

panos86 wrote:OMG How did i miss this?! :woot James you are so talented man! These all look amazing and the EP is really solid too! Congrats! :clap Really wish you the best! :hug I hope they get translated so we can read them too! :D

aww thank u soooo much! :hug
                                :love2