FB Cover Request.

FB Cover Request.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2016#1

Please guys, is it possible to have replace DOGS by J.LO letters.
    And size the image with the Facebook cover restriction ?

:love2

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

12K588
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K588

Jun 19, 2016#2

I hope this works. ;)

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Jun 19, 2016#3

You beat me to it. lol Good job, Panos. :jenclap

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2016#4

OMG. Marry me you too.
          I want to be a little greek and a little serbian.

But the J.LO Logo is too flashy tbh lol.

Jun 19, 2016#5

No it's perfect after viewing lol.

Thanks so much. Sorry for being so rude to you 2 since day 1. You guys are always cool with me, and Im very bad. So sorry again and thanks. :shy

Jun 19, 2016#6

The dogs next the J.LO :lol:
              You should replace it by the Borciuan flag, but thats ok.

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Jun 19, 2016#7

nixy1991 wrote:You beat me to it. lol Good job, Panos. :jenclap
                lol Thanx! I couldn't make the letters like the ones before... maybe u can help me. Do you know how i can have letters like that? With this small dark line around each letter. Is it a special font or some property? I use Photoshop btw.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2016#8

panos86 wrote:
                  nixy1991 wrote:You beat me to it. lol Good job, Panos. :jenclap
                  lol Thanx! I couldn't make the letters like the ones before... maybe u can help me. Do you know how i can have letters like that? With this small dark line around each letter. Is it a special font or some property? I use Photoshop btw.
                  You're not asking me, but there are many ways to do this on Photoshop. For ex. you can do this easily on "Blending Options".

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Jun 19, 2016#9

yamaha wrote:The dogs next the J.LO :lol:
                    Replaced it! ;)

And don't worry man. We all fight in here but personally i never hold a grudge. You're cool. ;) Feel free to ask anything you want and i'll be glad to help again if i can. :D

Jun 19, 2016#10

chrisjlover wrote:
                      panos86 wrote: lol Thanx! I couldn't make the letters like the ones before... maybe u can help me. Do you know how i can have letters like that? With this small dark line around each letter. Is it a special font or some property? I use Photoshop btw.
                      You're not asking me, but there are many ways to do this on Photoshop. For ex. you can do this easily on "Blending Options".
                      I tried a few things around there but can't seem to find anything. Care to be a bit more specific?

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2016#11

panos86 wrote:
                        chrisjlover wrote:
                        panos86 wrote: lol Thanx! I couldn't make the letters like the ones before... maybe u can help me. Do you know how i can have letters like that? With this small dark line around each letter. Is it a special font or some property? I use Photoshop btw.
                        I tried a few things around there but can't seem to find anything. Care to be a bit more specific?
                        Of course.
                        Blending Options > Stroke

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Jun 19, 2016#12

chrisjlover wrote:
                          panos86 wrote:
                          chrisjlover wrote:
                          Of course.
                          Blending Options > Stroke
                          Cool thanx! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2016#13

panos86 wrote:
                            yamaha wrote:The dogs next the J.LO :lol:
                            Replaced it! ;)

And don't worry man. We all fight in here but personally i never hold a grudge. You're cool. ;) Feel free to ask anything you want and i'll be glad to help again if i can. :D
                            :woot :love2 :love2 :love2

so much better