BOOTY Dance Concept Video

BOOTY Dance Concept Video

Intro to Jenology

Dec 02, 2014#1

Something my dancer & film friends and myself put together. Hoping to get Jen to see it eventually. :) Hope you enjoy!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 02, 2014#2

That Asian girl looked lost in the sauce. I'm confused as to why the girls were flirting with the gay guys in the beginning of the video, that made no sense. And that one guy rolling around with that flabby stomach...he has got to go. Also, how are you just going to recycle the exact choreography from Britney Spears "I'm a Slave 4 U", Janet Jackson "If", AND Jennifer Lopez "Booty"? That's plagiarizing the original choreographer's work. The only dancer worth while watching in this video is the girl with the macaroni & cheese hair. Oh, and there's very nice cinematography. All in all this "concept video" lacked a clear concept.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 04, 2014#3

MrRemix wrote:That Asian girl looked lost in the sauce. I'm confused as to why the girls were flirting with the gay guys in the beginning of the video, that made no sense. And that one guy rolling around with that flabby stomach...he has got to go. Also, how are you just going to recycle the exact choreography from Britney Spears "I'm a Slave 4 U", Janet Jackson "If", AND Jennifer Lopez "Booty"? That's plagiarizing the original choreographer's work. The only dancer worth while watching in this video is the girl with the macaroni & cheese hair. Oh, and there's very nice cinematography. All in all this "concept video" lacked a clear concept.
        Boy with the flabby stomach speaking: thanks for the critiques. Glad to hear your opinions. :)

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 25, 2015#4

I Loved. If JLO did something with this kind of dance and the concept of preview before the release of A.K.A. would have been better than the original.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 24, 2015#5

diegogasca wrote:

Something my dancer & film friends and myself put together. Hoping to get Jen to see it eventually. :) Hope you enjoy!!
            I think it's great! I wish Jen did a video like this for the song. Kind of like the snippet she shared when the album came out.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 24, 2015#6

Definitely I would prefer a video like that performed by Jenni! that would be perfect!!!!