Intro to Jenology

Jun 26, 2004#51

sorry but some of this stuf is just so crazy its funny

Intro to Jenology

Jun 26, 2004#52

...when you are watching MTV for the whole day trying to catch her new video...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2004#53

Quote:
        When you hate your teacher because she doesn't like Jen
        wow that happened to me too..... damn

20K2,682
        Admin
        20K2,682

Jun 26, 2004#54

Quote:
          When you get upset when people give you posters of her just because you can't fit them on your wall because it's already a collage of Jen
          yeah that sucks hard
          Quote:
          when you can write her or tell her whole life story at any given moment
          i think i can do that.
          Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 26, 2004#55

Quote:
            my mom doesn't like jen, she's like" "
            My dad doesnt like Jen anymore.

When you categorize the times in her life by the man she was dating/married to at that time.

Master of Jenology

Jun 26, 2004#56

Quote:
              ... when you can write her or tell her whole life story at any given moment...
              Scary, aren't we?
              Quote:
              When you categorize the times in her life by the man she was dating/married to at that time.
              That's so true! "Oh yeah, I LOVE Jen during the Puffy era!!"

When you can nod your head or say "I do that!" to almost all of the things posted here

Contributor

Jun 26, 2004#57

Quote:
                Aww damnit...RuRu, are you gay?

Yes I'm strictly dickly, if u have any cute homebois, cousins, older brothers that are bi, throw them my way

14K2,609
                Admin
                14K2,609

Jun 26, 2004#58

Out for the day shopping and in between stores you make a stop at the local library to use the computer to check in on BB for any new happenings with Jen, which is what I'm doing right now!!
                  I do have to laugh @ myself

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 26, 2004#59

^ tah, thats dedicated
                    ...when you don't have anymore room to store your magazines in your "Jennifer magazines" storage bin. So you start to store them in your dresser drawer until you buy a larger storage bin.
                    ...when you have most of your family members with a blank tape to record in case they see Jen on TV.
                    ...when you and Jen are fitted somewhere into your graduation class poem and on top of that your classmates called you "J.Lo"
                    ...when most of Jen songs are played at your cousin's wedding
                    ...when your boyfriend gets sick of looking or hearing about Jennifer even though he thinks she is hot.
                    ...when every Art assignment is to draw a person other than yourself, you draw Jennifer.
                    ...when you have a set of Jen's Albums at home,apartment, backpack and car
                    ...when you convince your piano teacher to let you play "Alive" at your piano recital.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 27, 2004#60

you know you're a jlo fan when...

you secretly buy jen's rated R movies, so you're parents won't find out (U- Turn)

you make 1, 000 colleges of new Jen pics and then print them out

you keep you Jlo CD's with you at all times.

somebody accidently moved a jlo pic, in the smallest way and you freak out

20K2,682
                      Admin
                      20K2,682

Jun 27, 2004#61

Quote:
                        Yes I'm strictly dickly, if u have any cute homebois, cousins, older brothers that are bi, throw them my way
                        HEY! How bout me? Throw them my way too...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 27, 2004#62

Quote:
                          ...when you convince your piano teacher to let you play "Alive" at your piano recital.

Admin

Jun 27, 2004#63

... when your parents and siblings have simply given up and realized jen is a family member too.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 27, 2004#64

^ Ha. They've become fans ( of some of her movies).
                              You know your're a fan when you spend too much time at BB when you use to have a more active and well rounded life. Actully I was recuperating from an illness when I started here.

You know you're a fan whn you ask other people if they like her music/movies and what they think of gossip. People will tell me if they like her or not. Most people I talk to like her movies, less like her music. Some believe the gossip some don't. Most think she gets a harder time and is criticized more than other female celebs.

Master of Jenology

Jun 27, 2004#65

Quote:
                                Aw damn... You're cute!
                                Quote:
                                ... when your parents and siblings have simply given up and realized jen is a family member too.
                                That's cute

...when people you haven't talked to for months suddenly talk to you after Jen's done something big or they call you and the first thing they ask is "What's up with J.Lo", even if they hate her

Intro to Jenology

Jun 27, 2004#66

When your kids name's gonna be Jen... and you get mocked for it

Intro to Jenology

Jun 28, 2004#67

when the first website u visit or your home page is jlo forum. when u need to feel good about something u slap pn her cd. when u think whad u do ifu met her....pee ur pants, or puke...hmm..lol

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2004#68

^ Or completely freeze up...

...when you can quote from all her movies and songs at the drop of a hat. (And with other Jen fans, can act out whole scenes )

20K2,682
                                      Admin
                                      20K2,682

Jun 28, 2004#69

when you wish you had a bigger butt...(not that it applies to me)

Admin

Jun 28, 2004#70

...when wanting jen's abs is the only reason you feel the need to go to the gym.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 28, 2004#71

when ur room gets completely redone and ur jlo posters arent on the wall... and u flip out... (sry to say but its true this happened to me last week.... )

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 28, 2004#72

...(i think someone already mentioned this) but you know you're a fan when you call her jen as if you know her personally lol

Admin

Jun 29, 2004#73

when you're such a big fan you don't even bother to put up posters and stuff.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 29, 2004#74

Quote:
                                                  when you're such a big fan you don't even bother to put up posters and stuff.
                                                  Hahahaha
                                                  Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Admin

Jun 29, 2004#75

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

i'm compiling a master list of these things to send to erika for Project 724...so think up good things and post them so i can send it out eventually.

Read more posts (54 remaining)