Jan 05, 2004#151

look here...
    good luck

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2004#152

Welcome BronxJLofan.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2004#153

my friends asked me - "i respect you for being a jen fan - only coz i know when you have to choose between us and sticking up for jen you will obviously choose us" i have to think about it - i still dont know the answer - what r urs?

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 06, 2004#154

No I would stick up for Jen, since that's what I believe in. If one of my friends says she can't sing, I'm not gonna let it slide just because they're my friends. If they don't like Jen, than we won't talk about her, but I won't let her be trashed just because they're my friends. It's just like any other thing you believe in, you won't not believe in it just because the majority doesn't.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2004#155

Ishita, that's ridiculous if your friends are asking for you to choose...if they were real friends, they'd respect you and they shouldn't care.
            Quote:
            your camcorder and record yourself in the beach, taking of your shirt and throwing it at the camera (like a love don't cost a thing video
            SWEEEET! How'd ya manage that one?

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2004#156

yeh i always stick up for her anyway - no matter what
              na my friends arent asking me to choose at all - she just said if i ever had to - they would never make me choose though xx

Intro to Jenology

Jan 07, 2004#157

Quote:
                yeh i always stick up for her anyway
                me too!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 07, 2004#158

Me three! A lot of people know nothing about Jen except mean gossip. I tell them what I know and it changes their opinion of her.

Admin

Jan 07, 2004#159

same, i make my friends see jen the way i do, most of them like her...or at least tolerate her for me they don't believe the bullshit gossip anyway.
                    Quote:
                    na my friends arent asking me to choose at all - she just said if i ever had to - they would never make me choose though xx
                    if i had to pick between jen and my best friends, the obvious choice is my best friends. i don't even understand the options: jen, a person whos work i love, and who's personality seems to rock the world yet i have never met her, or my best friends, who i have met many, many, MANY times, lol, all of whom i respect and admire, and their personalities rock the world?

Intro to Jenology

Jan 07, 2004#160

You know you're a fan when people are scared of mentioning J.Lo around you because...umm...yeah, I think we all know why

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2004#161

you know you'r a fan when you can't imagine that people are fan of other artists

Intro to Jenology

Jan 07, 2004#162

...or how people can hate Jen

Intro to Jenology

Jan 07, 2004#163

Na, I aint that bad eventhough JLo is my #1 I like Beyonce 2 she is my #2 and Alicia Keys is my #3 so I can understand people likin other artists and i like other artists 2

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2004#164

i do like other artists.. i mean being a BIG fan like we are

Admin

Jan 08, 2004#165

you know you're a J.Lo fan when you have the original copy of "J.Lo" - before they re-released it with the IRR

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 08, 2004#166

You know you're a Jlo fan when you have both versions

Admin

Jan 08, 2004#167

you know you're a J.Lo fan when you have 2 cases of "On the 6", yet only one cd....*ponders*

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 08, 2004#168

How did that happen? I have one on the 6 cd, but no booklet. I need to buy another copy, mine is scratched like hell!

Admin

Jan 08, 2004#169

my aunt had an OT6 case, and she gave it to me, then i have my original copy, purchased in 1999, the day it was released

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 08, 2004#170

I'm not sure when I got mine, it was a gift from someone else. It has the sticker with "features both hit singles "if you had my love" and "no me ames" (duet with marc anthony)"

Intro to Jenology

Jan 08, 2004#171

You know you are a JLo fan when........everybody calls her your Best Friend becuz you talk about her so much

Admin

Jan 08, 2004#172

i keep all the ticket stubs from when i go see her movies

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 08, 2004#173

That's a good idea! I always forget I put em in my pocket and find them after doing laundry

Admin

Jan 08, 2004#174

oh, my mom always takes stuff out of everyone's pockets and puts it on a little ledge in the laundry room...there's keys, buspasses, money, lip glosses, various pieces of paper, if it fits in a pocket it's on that ledge

Intro to Jenology

Jan 08, 2004#175

.......or when everybode comes to you when they hear somethin bout her to get the answer

Read more posts (60 remaining)