DO NOT BUMP DEAD LINKS!

DO NOT BUMP DEAD LINKS!

46K3,604
Admin
46K3,604

Aug 14, 2007#1

Do not bump dead links, guys! If you want something, then make a new thread.

Posting in here to increase your post count to get into the Leak is prohibited! We manually add people, so we won't add you if you spam.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#2

yeah...

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#3

i've notice some people do bump old topics to get more posts....so maybe someone will close it ??? ....it's annoying to see people spam

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#4

I agree maybe heather or anyone of the moderators or administrators can do something to help this situation out would be great.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#5

what do u mean bump?? i dont get it i've never seen anyone spam here

i dont want to sound stupid lol but can someone explain it to me please

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#6

the new people post on the topics that are way too old saying could we upload it again for them. But they don't just stop at one they do 10-15 posts asking for the same old media. Heather was just saying to make a new topic if you want a particular old media instead of posting in the old topics causing it to move to the top. Did I explain it ok?

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#7

is that people replay to old topics for egzample replay for topic which has already expired links just to get more posts and reach limit into the leak.....hope i explained it clearly

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#8

^ I think your explanation was alot simpler than mine and easier to understand lol

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#9

jenfan wrote:^ I think your explanation was alot simpler than mine and easier to understand lol
                    actually we posted in the same time if i saw your post i wouldn't reply cause your explenation was also good ...anyway...do our dear mods have any idea what to do ??

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2007#10

Yeah because obviously they are not listening to Heather and it becomes rather annoying

46K3,604
                      Admin
                      46K3,604

Sep 07, 2007#11

Yeah, I don't know what to do. It's kind of a pain and not visually appealing to see so many closed topics, but obviously something needs to be done. That's really the only thing I can think of.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 08, 2007#12

maybe just close topics with inactive links or delete ?? it would be less topics but all with active links....but i was thinking if people won't spam somewhere else in some other thread ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2007#13

The last thing I would say is to ban them because all Jen's fans should be able to come here but I think ansophie's idea is really good

46K3,604
                            Admin
                            46K3,604

Sep 09, 2007#14

I think just closing them will probably be a better idea, I guess.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 09, 2007#15

agree all topics with inactve links should be closed

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 25, 2008#16

yup, i vote for closing! also its sad to bump into dead links

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 12, 2008#17

what if its that same video someone want to request though?
                                    should we just open a new one with the same request?

46K3,604
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,604

Mar 12, 2008#18

Open a new one.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2008#19

JenRox wrote:Open a new one.
                                        ok thanx

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 03, 2009#20

i just wanna say that i bumped few threads today (links are working in these threads) cause i got fev requests by PM...

maybe i will write here what to do cause may people are asking me about uploading things: first of all i am glad that i can help and its very nice feeling but i would like YOU ALL to look through old topics before requesting... you can click on "AUTHOR" and then you will have alphabetical order of posts by Author:

then you can search all my posts and check them out first - cause many of Your requests are uploaded already in old posts and most links are still working !!
                                          so i am asking again - just look through old posts before asking...
                                          if u don't find what u want pr links are expired - them make a new thread with request
                                          thank you

46K3,604
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,604

Feb 03, 2009#21

Oh, yeah, you can bump threads, it's just a pain when everyone bumps dead links.

Thanks a lot for all your help and for uploading all these videos.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 03, 2009#22

u welcome sweety

Intro to Jenology

Nov 27, 2017#23

ok guys!Thanks to everyone who made this forum so wonderfull...I really love J.Lo

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2018#24

Sure, got it!