Contributor
16K4,305

Dec 23, 2005#476

^ thanks,downloading...

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Dec 23, 2005#477

I can't believe they taped her while she prayed. For God's sake.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 24, 2005#478

^^ Could u please please upload that to another server like Megaupload? I can't get it from Rapidshare, cos of a problem with AOL.

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 24, 2005#479

WOW, REPORTERS ARRE SO PATHETIC NOW A DAYS!!!!!! THEY CAN NEVER LEAVE HER ALONE, SH*T THATS ANNOYING!!!!! DID U GUYS NOTICE THAT THE LADY THAT WAS TALKING IN THE BACK ROUND WAS TALKING MAD SH*T!!!!

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 25, 2005#480

yeah can someone please upload this again, when i download it the video doesnt play, only the audio, thanx.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 26, 2005#481

Finally got the vid in Pero, its cool. But when did they tape her praying, did I miss a part?

Contributor

Dec 26, 2005#482

Whoa Marc Anthony killed that show I regret not seeing him live when he came down here to Houston : -->:"> Oh well maybe next time plus he has more of a chance going on tour then Jen. Jen really is a fan of Marc, it'd be nice for Jen to record salsa music like Marc's. Jen is so cute. Thanks for this

Was that La India on stage with Marc? I thought they were exes or they didn't talk anymore? Wasn't she on some Spanish interview talking about how Jen married Marc cuz of his big d!ck

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 26, 2005#483

can someone please post the video agian? thanx

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 28, 2005#484

Quote:
                    talking about how Jen married Marc cuz of his big d!ck

I heard the same thing except I heard it off the radio and they didn't mention anything about La India or whoever

Master of Jenology

Dec 30, 2005#485

Hi ~
                      If you love Jen and Marc as a couple, as I do : I found a website that asks for OPINIONS on many different subjects, including "Celebrity Couples." RATE-IT-ALL is free and voluntary. It's a very quick registration; they send you an e-mail w/ a Link you click on, to protect against bogus voting.

Our lovebirds could sure use more support! My vote lifted their over-all ranking from #60 to #52. You only rate the couple or couples you want to grade, from 1 -> 5 ("5" being the best).

You don't have to do any more than join and rate Jen & Marc once. Adding a comment is optional. I put in my 2 cents worth (wrote a comment) to win a couple more votes from other members and to counter the nasty comments that the other six writers had to say (the usual baloney). So I'm passing it on..

Interested ? Please go to:

www.rateitall.com/topic.a...7&show=all

P.S. I submitted the photo, not the summary "About" them.

Thanks

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2005#486

La India did an interview where she dissed Marc, no-one knew why and everyone thought she was crazy. I think he doesn't speak to her anymore or something. She said that Marc has a huge d*ck and she hopes Jen is enjoying it. She was implying that she has slept with Marc

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2005#487

She better had slept with him before he got with Jen or else I'm gonna have to kick somebody's ass!!: -->:"> j/k: does anybody have a pic of her??

Admin

Dec 30, 2005#488

is this her?

Intro to Jenology

Dec 30, 2005#489

yea thats her,i love the way INDIA sings.but she aint nothing but a pot head.

Master of Jenology

Dec 30, 2005#490

well Marc sure stepped up from her to be with Jen

Intro to Jenology

Dec 30, 2005#491

I can't open the file, it says I need a premium account. Can you put it on something else please

Admin

Dec 31, 2005#492

India looks like a wench after a rough bender in that photo.

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 31, 2005#493

and thats a considered a "GOOD" picture of her!!!! lmfaooo she has a wonderful voice but thats it!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 31, 2005#494

Thats the best India pic I've ever seen !! She has put on a lot of weight since.

Master of Jenology

Dec 31, 2005#495

THANK YOU to those who visited rateitall.com to support Jen and Marc (topic: Celebrity Couples..) ;-) Their overall ranking has jumped from #60 to #36, thanks to you!! All you have to do is join (easy & quick registration) + rate Jen and Marc Once ( - comments are optional).

If Interested, please see my earlier posting for more info + exact LINK.

Happy New Year !

14K2,609
                                          Admin
                                          14K2,609

Mar 19, 2006#496

From Univision:

Cantante puertorriqueo Marc Anthony ofrecer concierto en Caracas

El cantante puertorriqueo Marc Anthony desplegar su arsenal de ritmos afrocaribeos en un concierto en Caracas el prximo 31 de marzo, informaron este martes sus organizadores, citados por el diario vespertino El Mundo.

No se descarta que Anthony, cuya ltima presentacin en la capital venezolana fue el 16 de julio de 2005, aparezca en escena junto a su esposa, la cantante y actriz Jennifer Lpez, como ha hecho en otros recitales anteriores.

En concierto de marzo en Caracas del recientemente nominado al premio estadounidense Billboard de la Msica Latina 2006 por su tema 'Tu amor me hace bien' ser en el Poliedro, el mayor coso de espectculos capitalino, con aforo para 20.000 espectadores.

El cantante llegar a Venezuela luego de filmar la pelcula 'El Cantante', un filme biogrfico sobre el desaparecido salsero Hctor Lavoe, encarnado por Anthony junto a su esposa Lpez, quien personifica a Puchi, la compaera del mtico sonero.

The puerto rican singer Marc Anthony will unfold their arsenal of Afro-Caribbean rhythms in a concert in Caracas the next one 31 of March, they reported this Tuesday their organizers, cited by the evening paper The World.

Himself is not ruled out that Anthony, whose last presentation in the Venezuelan capital was July 16, 2005, appear in scene next to its wife, the singer and actress Jennifer Lpez, as has done in other previous recitals.

In concert of March in Caracas of the recently nominated al American prize Billboard of the latin american Music 2006 by his theme 'Your love does me well' will be in the Polyhedron, the major I sew of of the capital spectacles, with capacity for 20.000 spectators.

The singer will arrive at Venezuela after filming the movie 'The Singer', a he film biographical on the disappeared person salsero Hector Lavoe, incarnate by Anthony next to his wife Lpez, who he personifies to Puchi, the companion of the mythical one sonero.

15K5
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            15K5

Mar 19, 2006#497

^ yep

his next apparence :
                                              Quote:
                                              3/31- Caracas, Venezuela (concert)

4/15 Casa de Campos in La Romana, Dominican Republic

5/7 ALMA Awards (Marc will be honored, will air on ABC as a prime time 90 minute event on June 5th
                                              cool im sure jen gonna be there !!

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2006#498

yay, Jen's been there a few times and won, i loved her look when she went with Cris hope she goes with him!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2006#499

^u hope she goes with cris?

14K2,609
                                                  Admin
                                                  14K2,609

Mar 19, 2006#500

^ I think he referring to Marc.

Eva Longoria is hosting and producing the ALMA Awards this year. I think the last time they held the awards were in 2002.

Read more posts (3 remaining)