Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 21, 2005#301

I like the last one!!

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 21, 2005#302

I like the crazyville one! Those where good!

Master of Jenology

Sep 22, 2005#303

Quote:
        Come little lambs, take me away to the green pastures of Crazyville, Carey population: one...

Intro to Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#304

crazyville was funny !!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#305

jen: *sniffs* umm baby poweder fresh still... since im dancing no body will know i just smelled my armpits

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 27, 2005#306

^
              Quote:
              I love that movie too!!! That is a pic from the scene where she kills her dad with an axe! And then she says before she has sex with sean penn: " let him watch, I want him to see what he is missing"!! Priceless!!
              I agree!

Master of Jenology

Sep 28, 2005#307

i find U-Turn funny in a twisted messed up kinda way. I mean the end is just so black and satirical and ironic, them all laying dead there at Apache Leap. And Jen's character is the most twisted of them all! I do feel sorry for her though, her childhood and life was majorly f*cked up.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 28, 2005#308

u-turn is the only jen movie dats missin from my jen movies collection.....i jus cant get used to it

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 28, 2005#309

Quote:
                    i find U-Turn funny in a twisted messed up kinda way. I mean the end is just so black and satirical and ironic, them all laying dead there at Apache Leap. And Jen's character is the most twisted of them all!
                    I so agree, I thought I was the only one that thought that.
                    Quote:
                    I do feel sorry for her though, her childhood and life was majorly f*cked up
                    Literally

Admin

Sep 29, 2005#310

Quote:
                      i find U-Turn funny in a twisted messed up kinda way. I mean the end is just so black and satirical and ironic, them all laying dead there at Apache Leap. And Jen's character is the most twisted of them all! I do feel sorry for her though, her childhood and life was majorly f*cked up.
                      Agree. I really like U-Turn, i think it's the most original movie she's ever done. I watched it with my mom a while ago and the scene where she's like "I'm @#%$ my daddy!" my mom was like "from this...to Maid in Manhattan?"

Master of Jenology

Sep 29, 2005#311

Quote:
                        Agree. I really like U-Turn, i think it's the most original movie she's ever done. I watched it with my mom a while ago and the scene where she's like "I'm @#%$ my daddy!" my mom was like "from this...to Maid in Manhattan?"
                        LMAO @ ur mum! I watched it with my mum and she was shocked at Jen's role too, but in a good way.
                        Quote:
                        Quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I do feel sorry for her though, her childhood and life was majorly f*cked up
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Literally

Quote:
                        I thought I was the only one that thought that.
                        ur not

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 29, 2005#312

Quote:
                          I remember the first time I saw U-Turn with my daddy, I think I was about 12 or 13. When it came up to that first sex scene my daddy gave me that look and was hollering "GET OUT!!!"
                          So I'm standing in the kitchen hollering, "Is it over yet?!" I was so pissed with my daddy cuz everytime there was another scene I had to leave. My daddy was like "wow, some role model!! D -->D">".

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 02, 2005#313

My mom wouldnt even let me watch it. My cuz had it and I saw it at her house but I was like 7 or 8 and I left the room when those parts cmae on. No one had to tell me too! I havnt seen it in foreva. I want it!

Master of Jenology

Oct 02, 2005#314

Yeah, I only saw it last year 'cuz I borrowed it from my friend. My mom said it was too @#%$ up... I HAVE THE OBLIGATION AND RIGHT AS A FAN TO SEE WHATEVER!

Admin

Oct 03, 2005#315

Whenever I'm watching a movie with my parents and a sex scene comes on, I'm like "mom and dad...cover your eyes "

Master of Jenology

Oct 03, 2005#316

Quote:
                                  Whenever I'm watching a movie with my parents and a sex scene comes on, I'm like "mom and dad...cover your eyes "
                                  me too!!!!!!!!
                                  Quote:
                                  My mom said it was too @#%$ up...
                                  my mum did too, but she watched the whole thing and then admitted she really liked it. Shes cool that way.
                                  Ive corrupted her SO bad, she loves Jen almost as much as i do these days

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2005#317

^

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#318

Quote:
                                      Ive corrupted her SO bad, she loves Jen almost as much as i do these days

I wish my mom did~!she says its sad to c me obsses over her cuz she's just a person. It bores me to tears wen she gives me that speech cuz I still dont care! She doesnt like Jen though! My aunt is starting to though!

Master of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#319

Quote:
                                        she says its sad to c me obsses over her cuz she's just a person. It bores me to tears wen she gives me that speech cuz I still dont care!
                                        oh i get the same speech too sometimes, but she still loves Jen and watches stuff with me and talks about her stuff with me

Admin

Oct 04, 2005#320

I guess i've never gotten that speech because I don't talk about her obsessively, lol. Usually she's only mentioned if someone else brings her up.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#321

i still have yet to see U-TURN.... ahh omga i should die right? lol I will get around to buying it this year.
                                            Quote:
                                            I guess i've never gotten that speech because I don't talk about her obsessively, lol. Usually she's only mentioned if someone else brings her up.
                                            yea i usually wait for someone else to bring her up... and then i JUST JUMP IN

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#322

i used talk about her quite often but now i dont talk about her if sumone doesnt bring her up....(i learned my lesson..and a little in a harsh way...)

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#323

i USED to talk about her all the time to..jen this jen that...but notanymore....

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#324

Same here man! I learned the hard way to not talk about her around my other friends. Unless im here! Thax guys! I wouldve never got this off my chest. Anyho I only talk about her wen she is mentioned!

Admin

Oct 05, 2005#325

I won't talk about her if the conversation is completely different or other people don't bring her up...I can talk at lengths about other topics besides Jen. lol

Read more posts (46 remaining)