46K3,606
Admin
46K3,606

Jul 27, 2006#26

Yeah, there are some memorable quotes, but that's about it.

15K5
    Doctor of Jenology
    15K5

Dec 06, 2006#27

Do you remenber him ?

i was watching the show "Brothers and sisters" (great show by the way) and i saw him i wasn't sure at first if he was the same little boy in Maid in manathan but yeah it's him Tyler Posey.

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

Dec 06, 2006#28

Oh, wow! He got big!

20K2,682
        Admin
        20K2,682

Dec 06, 2006#29

What is he like 14?
          Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

15K5
          Doctor of Jenology
          15K5

Dec 06, 2006#30

according to imdb he's 15.

Admin

Dec 08, 2006#31

He still looks pretty much the same, lol.

How old is Tessa now, 10?

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 08, 2006#32

is this the guy who played jens son in maid in mannhatan?

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Dec 08, 2006#33

Yep.

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 10, 2006#34

Jen's daughter from Jersey Girl is in Luda's new video

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2006#35

^ LOL It's so funny how times change..
                      I had no idea about those different endings for Gigli! I loooove Gigli..

Master of Jenology

Dec 10, 2006#36

Raquel in a Luda video?? What the hell? lol

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 10, 2006#37

Quote:
                          : -->:"> eek Raquel in a Luda video?? What the hell? lol
                          What?? You didn't see her shaking her money-maker?

Master of Jenology

Dec 10, 2006#38

I don't watch music channels anymore..

Intro to Jenology

Dec 10, 2006#39

I too have graduated from the MTV/VH1/BET music channel generation since forever. I'm just not really into today's artists/music, and haven't been for a while. I don't even know who Luda is. It's sad, and I'm only in my early twenties. I've always felt like an old soul.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2006#40

hes so cutee...

Admin

Dec 11, 2006#41

I don't watch music channels either. I hate the lame-ass shows that have nothing to do with music. Show me some damn videos that I can make fun of!

Raquel was in MONEY MAKER?!!! Or the new one with Mary J Blige?

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 11, 2006#42

Quote:
                                    I don't watch music channels either. I hate the lame-ass shows that have nothing to do with music. Show me some damn videos that I can make fun of!

Raquel was in MONEY MAKER?!!! Or the new one with Mary J Blige?
                                    No, lol. I guess she was in the Mary J. Blige one (Runaway Love).

Luda is short of Ludacris. I'm sure you guys have heard of him. He was in Crash, Hustle & Flow, and 2 Fast 2 Furious.

20K2,682
                                    Admin
                                    20K2,682

Dec 11, 2006#43

what the heck was she doing in his video?

I miss Pop Up Video.
                                      Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Admin

Dec 12, 2006#44

^ Me too

15K5
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        15K5

Dec 19, 2006#45

I found this Redford interview for an unfinished life (funny i really don't picture him listening to Jen music )

THE HOLLYWOOD LEGEND ON BATTLING BEARS FOR HIS NEW MOVIE, MAKING AMENDS AND FEARING FOR OUR COUNTRY

Prairie Miller 09/16/2005 6:13 pm

The most pressing question during this sitdown with Robert Redford, in regards to Lasse Halstrom's wilderness drama An Unfinished Life, was exactly how ready he was for bear. From the sound of things, it seemed like Redford has less fear of grizzlies than he does movie critics. It was almost as if once he picked up the scent of journalists in the air, he sensed them circling him like fresh bait. On the other hand, co-star J.Lo was, to Redford, just Jennifer. Insistently low tech and laid back, Redford still had plenty to gripe about, notably the state of our nation.

I heard that you once had a bad experience with a grizzly bear and that you'd never go near one again, so why now in Unfinished Life?

Robert Redford: Well, years ago, I was making a film called Jeremiah Johnson, and the scene called for me to be chased by a bear. The scene got out of hand and the camera had a malfunction. I had to keep running around a tree. The bear got all excited, and pretty soon he was really chasing me, and I had to jump in this tree to save my neck. I made it, but I said, "I'm never gonna do this again." So now I'm doing it again, and why am I doing it again? Because I got paid to do it!

So how many things do you do now just for the pay? Do you really need the money that badly?

RR: I've never done anything for the pay, and won't. I was kidding! I did this because I liked the scriptbut I did think a lot about the bear.

So who were you more intimidated by, the bear or a superstar like J.Lo?

RR: Well, I didn't think about that, because I didn't have to, because we were in Canada, in a very remote place and we were there working as actors. She was just...Jennifer, and I was Bob, you know? She's a talented actor, but I never thought about her audience or anything like that.

Do you listen to her albums?

RR: I have some, yes.

and Hallstrom getting Oscar nominations if a serious campaign is mounted.

"It's really not about winning any awards for me, anyway, although I wouldn't mind seeing Morgan get some more recognition," Redford says. "Besides being a fine human being, he's one of the best actors there ever was, not because he can play God, but because he can play anything from the devil to God convincingly.

"I just want people to know the film is out there. It's awful to spend a lot of time doing something you know is worthwhile, and then see it sit around in limbo for a couple of years, and then sort of just get tossed out there in a marketplace where if you don't get a lot of attention the first weekend, it just disappears into the ether. This is a movie that might change a lot of perceptions about Jennifer, too, and the little girl who plays her daughter (Becca Gardner) is really terrific."

Admin

Dec 20, 2006#46

haha that's funny...he gets ready for scenes by blasting WFT.

15K5
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            15K5

Jun 10, 2007#47

Some great montage of jen's movie from Youtube.

The Cell

Jun 10, 2007#48

Out of sight and Angel eyes

Jun 10, 2007#49

An unfinished life and the wedding planner

Admin

Jun 10, 2007#50

Yeah that's Raquel in Ludacris' video - she's a pretty girl! She's "Nicole" one of the 'runaways'...

(I also thought she may be the little girl (Kayla) playing Linnete's husband's 'love child' in Desperate Housewives)

this is her *crazy thing! Her name is also Rachel (Fox)*:

Raquel Castro:

Read more posts (0 remaining)