Master of Jenology

Mar 06, 2007#477

So..which was better?

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 06, 2007#478

what u mean which was better?

Master of Jenology

Mar 06, 2007#479

lol Seeing the DanceLife episode or seeing the concert It was a lil' joke, 'cuz it's obvious what the answer is.

Admin

Mar 06, 2007#480

awwwwww....i liked the finale too it was a bit emotinal...nolan got his big break...doin j.lo..lol

def. looooooooooooved seein jen do her thing....hey Jess/Heather....can u change my quote to "'The BOSS is here!' - Jen, Dancelife Season Finale" pleaz!?

Master of Jenology

Mar 06, 2007#481

Wait a minute -- you know, I saw the finale tonight on Mtv and loved it - and I noticed in the top left corner, it said "premiere" - so couldn't that suggest its "rebirth" or reincarnation-sort of, for kicking off the second season, maybe?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2007#482

It was awesome I loved that episode!!!

Admin

Mar 06, 2007#483

Quote:
                  Wait a minute -- you know, I saw the finale tonight on Mtv and loved it - and I noticed in the top left corner, it said "premiere" - so couldn't that suggest its "rebirth" or reincarnation-sort of, for kicking off the second season, maybe
                  all the episodes said that for whatever reason

Master of Jenology

Mar 07, 2007#484

I think it's because they release the episodes early on Friday when it's scheduled for Monday...or something...I think...

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2007#485

I loved last nights episode! My favorite part was when Jen was having a heart to heart conversation with Nolan and when jen walked in and Rich(I think it was) gave her a kiss and said hey ma then she said wat happened to boss lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2007#486

Damn i missed it!

Does anyone know when it's going to re-run??

Master of Jenology

Mar 07, 2007#487

It's available for download at www.dancelifefan.com in 3 parts.

Admin

Mar 07, 2007#488

Quote:
                            def. looooooooooooved seein jen do her thing....hey Jess/Heather....can u change my quote to "'The BOSS is here!' - Jen, Dancelife Season Finale" pleaz!?
                            I'm on it!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2007#489

FOR THE DUTCHIES DanceLife is also on the Dutch MTV now, the first episode aired last weekend.
                              Dance Life Wil je zien wat je moet doen om het te maken in de danswereld? Dancelife, de nieuwe MTV serie van Jennifer Lopez, volgt zes dansers tijdens hun audities en persoonlijke beslommeringen om door te breken in de danswereld. De een doet auditie voor een commercial, de ander probeert in de vaste dansgroep van Nelly Furtado te komen. De danswereld is hard en meedogenloos. Gelukkig is Jennifer er om hen te coachen en de fijne kneepjes van het vak te leren, want met haar verleden weet ze als geen ander hoe zwaar het is om in de wereld van dansers aan de bak te komen.

Staci, Jersey, Nolan, Blake, Kenny en Celestina hebben allemaal een andere achtergrond en ervaring in de danswereld. Nu ze kunnen profiteren van de ervaring, kennis en het netwerk van Jennifer, kunnen ze hun droom kracht bij zetten.
                              Dance Life op TV zaterdag om 10.00 uur zondag om 18.00 uur

14K2,801
                              Contributor
                              14K2,801

Apr 18, 2007#490

yeah I saw the first episode sunday, nice show
                                but yeah was a big plus Jen was featured in the first episode

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2007#491

I hope there will be a second season!

Admin

Apr 21, 2007#492

i do too actually....i read on another board that Kenny is doing the Justin Timberlake tour...I'm going to the show in Sept. I hope he'll be there! Then I can yell Kennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Cuz I'll feel like we have a bond!

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 21, 2007#493

Is this true? From Wikipedia:
                                      Season Two MTV confirmed that there will be a second season and will be aired late 2007/early 2008(TBA).
                                      However, it is unknown if MTV will still use the same cast, or cast new dancers for the series.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2007#494

it would make sense that they would use new dancers, especially with her tour and everything. it would b kool if she did a show wit her lookin for dancers for her tour

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2007#495

If there will be a second season.. i hope for a new cast

Master of Jenology

Apr 21, 2007#496

Aww...I like Kenny lol I wouldn't mind if it was the same people.

46K3,678
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,678

Apr 21, 2007#497

I like the season 1 people.

Apr 21, 2007#498

From E! Online:

Do you know if we'll ever get more of J.Lo's DanceLife on MTV?

The official word from the network is that no decision has been made, but when I talked to the DanceLifer known as "Jersey" at the T-Mobile Sidekick iD Launch Party, she told me, "Right now, we're in negotiations a lot about storylines and stuff, but I know if there is one, I'll be in it." Whoo! And if you're a Blake McGrath fan, Brian Friedman spilled that he's currently running a dance troupe in his homeland of Canada as well as working on recording an album of his very own!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2007#499

I couldn't stand Blake at first!! I thought he was so stuck-up but towards the end of the season I started to like him a lot

Admin

Apr 21, 2007#500

Blake is well-known in Toronto.

Read more posts (20 remaining)