Admin

Feb 19, 2007#401

episode 5 was Jersey going on the date, episode 6 is Staci making her video.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2007#402

Thanks, Damn I missed episode 5 but saw episode 6 early, how crazy is that lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2007#403

Episode 5 - Credits to Z_H, Jlo.net forums

Part 1: www.sendspace.com/file/jfy3ry
        Part 2: www.sendspace.com/file/et16yk
        Part 3: www.sendspace.com/file/p0a7k4

Admin

Feb 20, 2007#404

Quote:
          What was episode 5 about? Was it when Jersey went on a date with Kenny's roomate or when Staci made her music video? I don't know which episode is old cause MTV keeps confusing me by airing them so early
          u are definitely NOT alone!! i just barely watched the one where Jersey n' Celestina book the Ashley Simpson job...forgot which ep. that was? 4?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2007#405

^ yeh that was 4. and 5 is where jersey dates kenny's room mate

46K3,605
            Admin
            46K3,605

Feb 20, 2007#406

We finally saw Staci last night, lol. Her song was okay. Nothing too great.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2007#407

um her song was @#%$... it was horrible piece of trash.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 20, 2007#408

staci is like 35

Admin

Feb 20, 2007#409

But did you expect it not to be? lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2007#410

^lol
                      I kinda like the song " I'll be your looooover"

46K3,605
                      Admin
                      46K3,605

Feb 20, 2007#411

I didn't want to be mean, lol.

Master of Jenology

Feb 23, 2007#412

I've got a question. I'm watching clips from Gay Pride last year, and the dancers are Kenny, Nolan, and the two choreographers that did Get Right. So...I thought only Kenny got the gig from the show

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2007#413

^ I was thinking the samething! I'm wondering if Jen felt sorry for him or sumthin & just let him perform

Admin

Feb 23, 2007#414

Nolan has bills to pay! Jen understands that.

46K3,605
                              Admin
                              46K3,605

Feb 24, 2007#415

I just caught the new one. There was a preview for the last ep. Jen is in it.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2007#416

in which episodes does jen apear?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2007#417

the 1st & 8th one

Nolan got the Jen gig because someone had to drop out

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 25, 2007#418

Reality TV's continuing plummet

Reviewed by Jenna Guzewicz email
                                      Collegian Staff Writer

MTV and VH1 have refused to let the reality TV craze fade, and their new line-ups of prime time shows prove it.

We all fell in love with Laguna Beach and The Flavor of Love last season, and the new shows promise to leave the same imprint on the entertainment industry.

In mid-January MTV premiered Dancelife and Engaged and Underage. Dancelife follows around a group of young dancers as they audition for popular artists including Nelly Furtado and Ashlee Simpson. J. Lo produces the show and at first I was skeptical, but Dancelife is really engaging, and before long you find yourself rooting for your favorite dancer to get the audition.

Engaged and Underage is much like MTV's True Life series in that it is basically a documentary. This reality show introduces viewers to the problems which young, engaged couples are susceptible to. Although not as interesting as Dancelife, Engaged and Underage still has potential.

In early Febuary, MTV released another cluster of new shows, the most popular of which being Maui Fever and Bam's Unholy Union. These shows are extremely reminiscent of previous MTV hits, Laguna Beach and Viva La Bam respectively.

Maui Fever, much like Laguna, follows a group of teens in their fast paced beach-bum lifestyle. However, Maui Fever falls remarkably short and after the first episode it is easy to become extremely agitated by at least half of the brain-dead cast members.

Bam's Unholy Union might as well be considered another season of Viva La Bam with the addition of a wedding dress. The show follows the wedding preparations of Bam Margera and his future bride, Melissa Rothstein. Bam and his crazy group of friends continue with their antics and it is almost impossible to keep a straight face as they cause pointless destruction everywhere they go.

VH1 has also been producing new reality TV, including I Love New York and The White Rapper Show.

I Love New York, a spin off of Flavor of Love, follows New York's (Tiffany Patterson) quest to find the man of her dreams after her heart had previously been broken by Flava Flav. This show has to be the funniest show currently on TV because there is no way to take the characters on this show seriously.

VH1 has another hit with White Rapper. It is impossible to find this show unentertaining. Contestants are vying for a rap career and while doing so much complete different tasks to help them along the way.

Both MTV and VH1 have created huge, mindless hits. These shows are guilty pleasures which we all know are almost impossible to resist. Along with consecutive seasons of previous favorites these new shows make up TV schedule that is almost impossible to hate.

www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2007/02/0 ... rts-01.asp

Is the last episode tomorrow, by the way?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 25, 2007#419

no its the next one

Master of Jenology

Feb 25, 2007#420

Does anyone have episode 6 online...?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2007#421

bullutin from Blake's myspace:

Date: Feb 26, 2007 2:26 PM
                                            Subject TONIGHT @ 1030 PM DANCELIFE ON MTV!!!!
                                            Body: Please tune in to MTV tonight at 10 30 for DANCELIFE even if you have already seen the episode! If you are a fan PLEASE re-post this because unless are ratings jump tonight we will not be back for a second season!! GOOD LUCK!!! Thanks for the support! xoxo

15K5
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            15K5

Feb 27, 2007#422

yeah but MTV is stupid the new episodes premiered on friday so of course the rating is not great the Monday.

Master of Jenology

Feb 27, 2007#423

Does nobody have episode 6??

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2007#424

Yeah MTV kills their own ratings by airing the episodes soo damn early

46K3,605
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,605

Feb 28, 2007#425

From Jersey's blog:

Hey everyone! How are you? Sorry I haven't been on MySpace a lot lately, but I am in new york city rehearsing to do the shows in Miami, Barcelona Madrid, and Berlin with Jennifer Lopez. I am one of her 4 dancers. I am dancing with all east coast girls and they are great! Jennifer is amazing too! What a blessing! God is good and I give him all the glory! Thanks to all of you guys who have been supporting my career and watching Dancelife. I love you all! Also thanks for watching me on TRL! I am going to put up some clips as soon as I find them!

Read more posts (95 remaining)