Do you like JLo's fragrances?

Do you like JLo's fragrances?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 20, 2018#1

I have Glow, Deseo For Men, Forever Glowing, and Glow After Dark but the only one I like out of them is Deseo For Men. Do you like any of the others? I was hoping her other Glow ones were good or maybe the other Deseo's?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 20, 2018#2

I have Deseo for men, using it today. Loooove it! it's so damn delicious.
      And I've bought to mom: Glow, Still, Glow after dark, Live and Love&Light.
      The best i think are Glow and Still <3

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2018#3

I also have Deseo for Men, and I'm using it.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2018#4

Some yes, the Live line is great, the Glow too, but I hate Rio Glow... But I do not use any, I have a lot of desire to try Deseo For Men, but here in Brazil it does not sell!

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Mar 20, 2018#5

How do you guys still use Deseo For Men? They discontinued it years ago. Same goes for early fragrances (like Miami Glow etc)
            Don't forget that fragrances have an expiration date (2 years after opening the bottle) :coffee

I also have Deseo For Men, but i'm not using it anymore, it is expired and turned bad.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2018#6

I have her LOVE? fragrance that my dear aunt happened to get me for Christmas, but I have yet to open the box. I have been meaning to do it, but I just haven't.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2018#7

mEm wrote:How do you guys still use Deseo For Men? They discontinued it years ago. Same goes for early fragrances (like Miami Glow etc)
                Don't forget that fragrances have an expiration date (2 years after opening the bottle) :coffee

I also have Deseo For Men, but i'm not using it anymore, it is expired and turned bad.
                Each perfume has an expiration date time... It depends on how you preserve it and the raw material of the essence, the ideal is to keep the perfume in the box even after opening and inside the closet or dark place because some factors like light changes the perfume.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 21, 2018#8

Miami and Live and Love at First Glow . i wanna smell deseo!

Mar 21, 2018#9

QueenCedar101 wrote:I have her LOVE? fragrance that my dear aunt happened to get me for Christmas, but I have yet to open the box. I have been meaning to do it, but I just haven't.
                    it smells great i got the two for one JLOVE? and JLuxe pack and they are perfect!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 21, 2018#10

RLO wrote:
                      QueenCedar101 wrote:I have her LOVE? fragrance that my dear aunt happened to get me for Christmas, but I have yet to open the box. I have been meaning to do it, but I just haven't.
                      it smells great i got the two for one JLOVE? and JLuxe pack and they are perfect!
                      I'm not surprised. There's the fragrance, shower gel, and lotion in mine, and I've had it in the box for over a year. I really need to open it, like, real soon.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2018#11

iKnowHer wrote:I have Glow, Deseo For Men, Forever Glowing, and Glow After Dark but the only one I like out of them is Deseo For Men. Do you like any of the others? I was hoping her other Glow ones were good or maybe the other Deseo's?
                        I have them all except Deseo Men, Deseo Forever, JLuxe and JLust. When I find those three, I'll have them all. I am dying waiting for her new one!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2018#12

Of course! I specially love all of the men fragrances she has delivered, I mean so many flankers Glow, Eau de Glow, Glowing, Glowing Forever, Glowing Glow, Glow in the Dark, Glow from the Block, Same Glow, Glowing Booty... and then we have Deseo for men. IN NO VA TION! :Bravo: ... by the way DIS CON TI NUED! :Bravo:

Master of Jenology

Mar 28, 2018#13

Her fragrances are the only celebrity fragrances I’d wear. I have Glow, Miami Glow, Glow After Dark, Live, Deseo, Deseo Forever. Ran out of Still which is my favorite of them all aside from Miami Glow. It was probably my 3rd bottle. I remember smelling Deseo for men back when it came out and not loving it for me but I’m sure it smells good on others. It smelled too tobacco to me. I have been wanting her to come out with more men’s fragrances though. I smelled a few of her other glow flankers and didn’t like them because they were/are too common in scents that are fruity. Love & Glamour smells nice but I had given it to mom because it’s more her flavor.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 29, 2018#14

danny5585 wrote:Of course! I specially love all of the men fragrances she has delivered, I mean so many flankers Glow, Eau de Glow, Glowing, Glowing Forever, Glowing Glow, Glow in the Dark, Glow from the Block, Same Glow, Glowing Booty... and then we have Deseo for men. IN NO VA TION! :Bravo: ... by the way DIS CON TI NUED! :Bravo:
                              ??? All big name designer houses release countless
                              flankers that get discontinued. Why can't she??

Intro to Jenology

Mar 29, 2018#15

Jloveandjlo wrote:
                                danny5585 wrote:Of course! I specially love all of the men fragrances she has delivered, I mean so many flankers Glow, Eau de Glow, Glowing, Glowing Forever, Glowing Glow, Glow in the Dark, Glow from the Block, Same Glow, Glowing Booty... and then we have Deseo for men. IN NO VA TION! :Bravo: ... by the way DIS CON TI NUED! :Bravo:
                                I think his point was that she has a lot of women's fragrances with a lot of flankers and only did one men's fragrance with no flankers.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2018#16

iKnowHer wrote:
                                  Jloveandjlo wrote:
                                  I think his point was that she has a lot of women's fragrances with a lot of flankers and only did one men's fragrance with no flankers.
                                  I think the only female celeb that had a successful men's fragrance range was Paris Hilton. Even Rihanna could not bridge that gap, and hers smells the best, IMO. That's a hard market to crack.

Intro to Jenology

May 22, 2018#17

Just received these 2😍

Master of Jenology

May 22, 2018#18

danny5585 wrote: Of course! I specially love all of the men fragrances she has delivered, I mean so many flankers Glow, Eau de Glow, Glowing, Glowing Forever, Glowing Glow, Glow in the Dark, Glow from the Block, Same Glow, Glowing Booty... and then we have Deseo for men. IN NO VA TION!   :Bravo: ... by the way DIS CON TI NUED!  :Bravo:
                                      All of the men fragrances? I thought there was only Deseo for men!
                                      mEm wrote: How do you guys still use Deseo For Men? They discontinued it years ago. Same goes for early fragrances (like Miami Glow etc)
                                      Don't forget that fragrances have an expiration date (2 years after opening the bottle)  :coffee 

They still sell it on Amazon. 

Jloveandjlo wrote:
                                      iKnowHer wrote:
                                      Jloveandjlo wrote:
                                      danny5585 wrote:Of course! I specially love all of the men fragrances she has delivered, I mean so many flankers Glow, Eau de Glow, Glowing, Glowing Forever, Glowing Glow, Glow in the Dark, Glow from the Block, Same Glow, Glowing Booty... and then we have Deseo for men. IN NO VA TION!   :Bravo: ... by the way DIS CON TI NUED!  :Bravo:
                                      I think the only female celeb that had a successful men's fragrance range was Paris Hilton. Even Rihanna could not bridge that gap, and hers smells the best, IMO. That's a hard market to crack.
                                      I LOOOVE Paris´ fragrances. I´ve had all of them and they smell so good. I actually need a new one cause I ran out. I once tried Deseo for Men and I didn´t love it, but then again I wasn´t a fan  back then. I´m thinking of getting it just for the sake of it LOL.