Jennifer to be featured in Poo Bear's album

Jennifer to be featured in Poo Bear's album

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#1

Not only did Boyd most recently craft Lopez’s EDM collaboration with Skrillex titled “Us,” he reveals he’s been working on new material for a while with the star, whom he calls a “living legend and icon.”

“It is such a blessing to have her be part of my album. I met Jennifer a year and a half ago and we worked on a couple of songs together for her album,” he says.

“One track was originally going to be on her album, but she was really excited about it for mine, which was really cool and selfless of her. It is great to know that she is excited about my project,” Boyd teases.
    http://people.com/music/poo-bear-excite ... fer-lopez/

Intro to Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#2

loli wrote:
      Not only did Boyd most recently craft Lopez’s EDM collaboration with Skrillex titled “Us,” he reveals he’s been working on new material for a while with the star, whom he calls a “living legend and icon.”

“It is such a blessing to have her be part of my album. I met Jennifer a year and a half ago and we worked on a couple of songs together for her album,” he says.

“One track was originally going to be on her album, but she was really excited about it for mine, which was really cool and selfless of her. It is great to know that she is excited about my project,” Boyd teases.
      http://people.com/music/poo-bear-excite ... fer-lopez/
      Great!! :woot

20K7,828
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,828

Mar 19, 2018#3

Nice !

And you all were creating stories that sth happened between them after US lmao

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Mar 19, 2018#4

Nice so we're getting a new song late April that's when his album is out.

22K4,143
          Doctor of Jenology
          22K4,143

Mar 19, 2018#5

One track was originally going to be on her album, but she was really excited about it for mine, which was really cool and selfless of her. It is great to know that she is excited about my project,” Boyd teases.

Pre-sale availability for his album will kick off on April 6 with the advance release of “Hard to Face Reality” featuring Bieber.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#6

Can't wait for it! I really love Anitta's song with Poo Bear "Will I See You". Hope they would do a song like that.

14K2,771
              Contributor
              14K2,771

Mar 19, 2018#7

This is super exciting

14K2,614
                Doctor of Jenology
                14K2,614

Mar 19, 2018#8

OMG New Music !!!!!

20K7,828
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,828

Mar 19, 2018#9

Excited ! And it's coming so soon !

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#10

amazing!

26K8,905
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      26K8,905

Mar 19, 2018#11

:woot

It better be good!

Grammy for Best Dance Recording here we come! :woot

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#12

Maybe that why she put “US” out for a promo on his abum....or her English material and their a new song under his with Another song.

Contributor

Mar 19, 2018#13

I need Jen to drop that easy-to-sing-dance-catchy-smash-English-beat-heavy single! :woot

We need an On the Floor Part 2 (but with her writing credits and no samples)! :cheer

Mar 19, 2018#14

daisylo wrote:Nice so we're getting a new song late April that's when his album is out.
                              Hopefully before that! :hug

Master of Jenology

Mar 20, 2018#15

Seems like April will be her month

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 21, 2018#16

Luka711 wrote:Nice !

im glad poo bear cleared everything up. i thought someone here said poo bear unfollowed Jen or something like that

Intro to Jenology

Mar 21, 2018#17

RLO wrote:
                                    Luka711 wrote:Nice !

im glad poo bear cleared everything up. i thought someone here said poo bear unfollowed Jen or something like that
                                    Poo Bear, J Balvin and Skrillex unfollowed Jen on instagram.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 21, 2018#18

Who tf is poo bear? Is there music any good and should I get excited?

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Mar 21, 2018#19

juniorsega wrote:Who tf is poo bear? Is there music any good and should I get excited?
                                        He's a songwriter and producer who works with Skrillex, he wrote Us, and did almost the entirety of Bieber's last album.

16K4,305
                                        Contributor
                                        16K4,305

Mar 21, 2018#20

juniorsega wrote:Who tf is poo bear? Is there music any good and should I get excited?
                                          He’s working with Skrillex and he’s really good.
                                          Like Danja (who used to work with Timbaland)

I’m not getting excited, i’ve learnt my lesson. Lets wait and see if Jen really recorded more songs with them.

12K11,438
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,438

Mar 22, 2018#21

Always excited for new music - cant wait to hear this.