Doctor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#76

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#77

Of course Alex is jealous, Pietro Boselli is gorgeous.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#78

Mpe33 wrote:Photoshoot in HQ ! :)
        The only one I didn't manage to have in HQ is the one with the guy.

MARIANO VIVANCO | HARPER'S BAZAAR
        Thanks! :love2

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#79

chrisjlover wrote:
          OMG, that's funny! :lol:

22K4,141
          Doctor of Jenology
          22K4,141

Mar 15, 2018#80

The photoshoot is beyond amazing, I can't understand why the chose that picture for the cover tho.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#81

I kinda prefer the picture with Pietro...
              He really is stunning, a little bit too muscular for my taste, but damn, he's really cute!!

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#82

Reminds me of Britney's shoot a few years ago

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#83

Dora she talk about the album?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#84

emiliano06 wrote:Dora she talk about the album?
                    nope she just talked about US

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#85

iKnowHer wrote:Reminds me of Britney's shoot a few years ago
                      She even looks stiff in the photo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#86

Master of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#87

the forum should change the cover pic now... i think we had that same pic for a long time.. it should be replaced with these new pics.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#88

The perfect photoshoot for a cover/booklet album, I love the art.

16K4,305
                            Contributor
                            16K4,305

Mar 16, 2018#89

I have to tell this, why she is on cover for April issue when she has NOTHING to promote besides her relationship?

Wouldnt it make more sense if she was the cover girl for May or June issue and promote her new single?

BEFORE YOU REPLY BACK WITH “you are so negative” bullshit, MAY I REMIND YOU THAT YOU CAN IGNORE MY COMMENT? All those people blaming others for “being negative” creates more negativity in here imo. This place could have been way better if some people try to ignore the comments they dont like.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#90

mEm wrote:I have to tell this, why she is on cover for April issue when she has NOTHING to promote besides her relationship?

Wouldnt it make more sense if she was the cover girl for May or June issue and promote her new single?

BEFORE YOU REPLY BACK WITH “you are so negative” bullshit, MAY I REMIND YOU THAT YOU CAN IGNORE MY COMMENT? All those people blaming others for “being negative” creates more negativity in here imo. This place could have been way better if some people try to ignore the comments they dont like.
                                When someone negative, coming for a positive comment and reply to it (most of the time being rude), I can do the same with a negative one.
                                I'm not talking about you actually, but in general.
                                I actually kinda agree with what you're saying about the issue, but I think she's at a point of her career were she can do whatever she wants with that stuff.

20K7,827
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,827

Mar 16, 2018#91

I dont think it would be any relevant promo for a single anyway lol it's just interview.
                                  She needs different kind of promo for a single.

And she's doing this to keep her name out there lol We might get different covers in June/May too.

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Mar 16, 2018#92

Luka711 wrote:I dont think it would be any relevant promo for a single anyway lol it's just interview.
                                    She needs different kind of promo for a single.

And she's doing this to keep her name out there lol We might get different covers in June/May too.
                                    That’s her thing once she has something to promote there is no mag cover because this stuff are planned months in advance and her work is always pushed back, like she might have a cover planned for November for her movie but if the movie is pushed back it will be for nothing.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#93

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#94

mEm wrote:I have to tell this, why she is on cover for April issue when she has NOTHING to promote besides her relationship?

Did you really expect anything about the music or what not? It's called branding. It's her name that mainly draws people in.
                                        Not everything is going to be positive, but at the same time, it feels more of a complaint thread than a fansite. everyone's been entitled to their own opinion, but some of people are just never positive on here and are so critical.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#95

If I were her Id at least start hyping WOD cuz it's not a sure thing that it'll do well or talk about SOB and or even talk about her movie this year. I mean why waste an opportunity to promote while your at it.

Contributor

Mar 16, 2018#96

She's dangerous.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#97

Just a few reasons:

A) She’s Jennifer Lopez
                                              B) She’s a fashion icon
                                              C) Magazine companies sell more copies when they have a big star on the cover
                                              D) She’s promoting her brand (if you read the article you would know this, since she does mention 3 movies, music, Vegas, and 3 tv shows she’s working on) Sounds like promo to me.
                                              E) Other than a few of you on this forum, most people don’t care if she’s promoting a project, they buy a magazine for the fashion, articles, and pictures.

Contributor

Mar 17, 2018#98

Amazing shoot, would love to see her work with the team that styled and thought of this shoot. They should do her next album cover...

Master of Jenology

Mar 17, 2018#99

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Amazing shoot, would love to see her work with the team that styled and thought of this shoot. They should do her next album cover...

Sad part is her magazine shoot look more better then her single covers. It because her team don’t pay to put her on those magazine lmao

Master of Jenology

Mar 17, 2018#100

Like The pics. But in sind shots she is just to far away...you cant See her closely enough

Read more posts (22 remaining)