Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#26

BlowAway wrote:
    Mpe33 wrote:
    BlowAway wrote:
    Mpe33 wrote:
    Who are you to affirm "She looks weird" ? She seems odd according to you, so you also have to respect others opinions !
    i'm who i'm... and you are ?
    I accepted the other opinions, but it wasn't me that said that people talking shit can't even pull a selfie. Let me ran for JLo's insta and pick some selfies with bad lighting .

I am me, and I am respectful.
    That's the way you talk about the thing that bothers me.
    I think you are looking for (and all, not just you) always something to say, and this is bad !
    Let's not get carried away, don't need to be that sensitive about everything. You'll see me calling her a bitch, flop, making jokes but that doesn't mean i don't love her.
    When i have something positive to say you'll always see that, but when something amateur like this cover happens i'll be one of the first to judge cause i wish her the best and don't want to see people out there making fun of her for something stupid.

The same can be said about the other members, i know they love her and respect her but sometimes things needs to be said.
    I don't question the fact that you love her, that you're a fan, but I think that I am exasperated (like many here) when I see the lack of support of her fans, and especially the critics !

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#27

I don't understand what's wrong with that look? She looks real nice to me. I wish I looked as half as good as she did. I mean, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't see everything wrong with it.

I would love to hear about some new projects, though.

Mar 14, 2018#28

BlowAway wrote:BAN for insult

you guys are so blind by everything she does that would never say anything that isn't "perfect", blah blah.. she does looks weird and the cover is terrible, just accept other opinions.
        BlowAway wrote:"JLo On Love and AROD"

i can't wait for the "i found my true love, my true self" talk shit
        ... the same thing over and over again. it's groundbreaking.
        still waiting for some music news

12K588
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K588

Mar 14, 2018#29

Yeah... i like it, it's not awful but not great either... as many already said, it looks kinda weird? Idk...
          The thing i do know though is that i want her to put her work on the spotlight and not her love life at this point. I don't know if she can demand to make the headline about her work but come on... "on love and Arod?!" You have so much going on, new projects etc why bring focus on gossip stuff? Idk anymore...

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#30

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:She looks great to me. Fashion and modeling is not always about the perfect face and look. They captured the fucking MOMENT, she still looks absolutely gorgeous. Half of you talking shit couldn’t even pull a selfie with perfect lighting and edited, let alone a gorgeous shot like that’.
            :ditto

I wish I could look that great. One day, people talk about one of her Amorx3 looks not being good, then we talk about the filters, and now this?

I feel so bad for her at this point. :cry If this was another celebrity, people wouldn't be as mad.

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Mar 14, 2018#31

Horrible edit! Is that pink thing infront of her face or behind her face? It looks like it was in front of her face, but they made it look like it is behind (especially see the eye area)
              my least fav. cover of her I guess.

Anyway, I can't wait for another interview about her love life and without any music/movie news! Queen of covers and interviews without promoting any project but promoting her love life!

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#32

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:She looks great to me. Fashion and modeling is not always about the perfect face and look. They captured the fucking MOMENT, she still looks absolutely gorgeous. Half of you talking shit couldn’t even pull a selfie with perfect lighting and edited, let alone a gorgeous shot like that’.

I wish I could look that great. One day, people talk about one of her Amorx3 looks not being good, then we talk about the filters, and now this?

I feel so bad for her at this point. :cry If this was another celebrity, people wouldn't be as mad.
                I was waiting for this kind of response, so here we go:

well, when someone is still important and relevant, some people will always try to downplay them and others will always demand for the best. It's how the world works. When people stops talking about the minimal stuffs like this is when you should realize that she is over.
                When i stop complaining about JLo is when i stop caring about her.

EDIT: And I'm done with this pointless discuss, so bye.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#33

BlowAway wrote:
                  QueenCedar101 wrote:

I was waiting for this kind of response, so here we go:

well, when someone is still important and relevant, some people will always try to downplay them and others will always demand for the best. It's how the world works. When people stops talking about the minimal stuffs like this is when you should realize that she is over.
                  When i stop complaining about JLo is when i stop caring about her.

EDIT: And I'm done with this pointless discuss, so bye.
                  But, you're the one downplaying her?

I don't follow her blindly, and I'm not a fan of A-Rod, but I'm sick and tired of y'all never saying anything remotely positive. I know that not everything will be positive, but it seems like people have nothing but negatives. With all of that, it actually makes me support her even more. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but these kinds of comments? They're quite a stretch.

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Mar 14, 2018#34

God people complaining about other people critics is what is annoying, just skip the post if it bother you instead of this back and forth. Particularly here we’re blaming the photographer/magazine for their mediocre work not Jen.

14K2,771
                    Contributor
                    14K2,771

Mar 14, 2018#35

There is something a bit off
                      I do wish her hair was loose and blowing up and that she’d smile a bit. But I love this kinda stuff with flowy fabric. Usually the spread is totally different than the cover so Im excited to see that

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#36

The HB don't posted nothing on their social networks and neither did Jenny. I hope Benny called Glenda and demanded a reedit to print and sell on newsstands!

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#37

Love and arod? I'm just dying to read that article.

Does she have anything else to talk about....

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#38

Full interview and photos https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/f ... view-2018/
                            The other photos are GREAT.

23K5,924
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,924

Mar 15, 2018#39

Two more films, with women directors at the helm, are also in the works.
                              Hallelujah!! :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#40

The other photos are insanely great .

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

Mar 15, 2018#41

WOW, besides the cover, the photos are amazing!
                                  Its been so long seeing Jen out of the studio for a photoshoot

14K2,771
                                  Contributor
                                  14K2,771

Mar 15, 2018#42

This shoot is GORG!!!!

Master of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#43

Great reading, beautiful pictures....

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#44

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#45

This is a perfect cover :bow

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#46

This shoot is everything. Its so high fashion, refreshing and different from the stuff shes done. Love love. But whoever chose that cover shot (the one with just her face) needs to be fired

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Mar 15, 2018#47

^ that's the subscriber cover I guess, love it but again it looks off like she only has one leg.

Mar 15, 2018#48

Article and more pictures !! https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/f ... view-2018/
                                                She has also just finished producing and starring in a comedy, Second Act (two more films, with women directors at the helm, are also in the works).
                                                ohh interesting and it's about time, let's hope they're good ones.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#49

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#50

I really liked the interview. You guys were exaggerating. Acting like her relationship with A-Rod was the only thing she would talk about. Lmao. I can't.
                                                    Love the photos, but still prefer the magazine cover. Sorry. I'm not sorry.

Read more posts (72 remaining)