Contributor

Mar 17, 2018#101

Mille Backer wrote:

This should've been the cover! The actual cover is awful

Mar 17, 2018#102

jenny4life2love wrote:
      RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Amazing shoot, would love to see her work with the team that styled and thought of this shoot. They should do her next album cover...

Sad part is her magazine shoot look more better then her single covers. It because her team don’t pay to put her on those magazine lmao

Say it again please. She deserves so much better, but her "YES" team and the stans on this board continue to accept mediocrity from her.

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Mar 17, 2018#103

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
        Mille Backer wrote:
        This should've been the cover! The actual cover is awful
        So awful. She didn't even post the cover on Instagram. Something tells me she knows.

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Mar 17, 2018#104

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
          jenny4life2love wrote:
          RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Amazing shoot, would love to see her work with the team that styled and thought of this shoot. They should do her next album cover...

Sad part is her magazine shoot look more better then her single covers. It because her team don’t pay to put her on those magazine lmao

Say it again please. She deserves so much better, but her "YES" team and the stans on this board continue to accept mediocrity from her.

the saddest part it some fans believed that this is a part of something big (like a puzzle) and fans here even liked this cover

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 17, 2018#105

I'm sorry for some of you guys.. I mean, you're not always wrong, but get a life.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 17, 2018#106

chrisjlover wrote:I'm sorry for some of you guys.. I mean, you're not always wrong, but get a life.
              :ditto

There are some flaws and she's not perfect, nor do I support every move of her life, but some "fans" here are overly critical, and has said more negative than positive. She's J.Lo. She does what she wants even if we're not happy. She can't please everyone. Like, if you don't like what she's doing, then unstan her. Simple.

22K4,141
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,141

Mar 18, 2018#107

It's the first time the complaints get me annoyed. It's constantly the same things over and over again..

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#108

Mods checked out a while ago. Otherwise people like Mem and Ruru would have been banned. Jlofanatic was banned for being negative, but at least she had some arguments. Mem and Ruru are just actively ruining the forum with nothing to say that makes sense to a smart person.

Contributor

Mar 18, 2018#109

JFan wrote:Mods checked out a while ago. Otherwise people like Mem and Ruru would have been banned. Jlofanatic was banned for being negative, but at least she had some arguments. Mem and Ruru are just actively ruining the forum with nothing to say that makes sense to a smart person.

Wait, so wanting the best for Jennifer is negative? Which she does deserve btw And I assure you I don't have this power to "ruin a forum", this is a public forum and everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

14K2,614
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    14K2,614

Mar 18, 2018#110

This was a better "US" single cover:

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#111

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                        JFan wrote:Mods checked out a while ago. Otherwise people like Mem and Ruru would have been banned. Jlofanatic was banned for being negative, but at least she had some arguments. Mem and Ruru are just actively ruining the forum with nothing to say that makes sense to a smart person.

Wait, so wanting the best for Jennifer is negative? Which she does deserve btw And I assure you I don't have this power to "ruin a forum", this is a public forum and everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but at the same time, you do repeat the same stuff over and over again, and rarely say anything remotely positive. No matter what she does, not everyone is going to be satisfied, and the "best" from her is an opinion, NOT a fact. Just because it's mediocre to you, doesn't mean it is to another person. What you consider her best may be her worst to somebody else. But according to you, that's being nominated for big awards, having songs become hits on the chart, and her doing what you want her to do. I don't know how that's wanting the "best" from her. That's more of being chart and fame-obsessed. I don't disagree with you all the time, and this is a public forum, but it's also a fansite, and fansites are supposed to be mostly positive. So in a sense, you kind of are ruining the forum by spreading bad vibes.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#112

rafaelsalguero wrote:This was a better "US" single cover:

It´s probably just me, but this photo actually makes me cringe... I don't like it at all :(

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#113

Chiquito wrote:
                            rafaelsalguero wrote:This was a better "US" single cover:

It´s probably just me, but this photo actually makes me cringe... I don't like it at all :(
                            Meh. It wouldn't work as a cover single.

14K2,614
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            14K2,614

Mar 18, 2018#114

It wouldn't work??? But that Ugly Generic trash covers for LIU, US, GIRLS, AMORx3, really work ??? LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#115

rafaelsalguero wrote:It wouldn't work??? But that Ugly Generic trash covers for LIU, US, GIRLS, AMORx3, really work ??? LOL
                                Fam. It's not that deep. Lmao. Chill. It's an opinion.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 20, 2018#116

brave07 wrote:
                                  iKnowHer wrote:Reminds me of Britney's shoot a few years ago
                                  She even looks stiff in the photo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                  I mean she's being lifted in the air by one dude lol. I love both of the pics tbh.

13K1,207
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  13K1,207

Mar 22, 2018#117

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2018#118

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2018#119

chrisjlover wrote:I'm sorry for some of you guys.. I mean, you're not always wrong, but get a life.

PREACH!!!!!

12K11,430
                                        Contributor
                                        12K11,430

Mar 22, 2018#120

kateflo wrote:
                                          Another amazing pic. I still remain confused as to why they choose that AWFUL cover with so many other amazing pics inside. This pic would have been a great cover..

Intro to Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#121

without a tag "Bazaar" :love2

13K1,207
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            13K1,207

Mar 24, 2018#122

nicki wrote:without a tag "Bazaar" :love2

seriously? :lmao
                                              without HB tag but with your website's tag :lol:

Read more posts (-3 remaining)