Other artists songs Jennifer wanted!!

Other artists songs Jennifer wanted!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1

Today I was just randomly thinking all the songs Jennifer wanted??!!?

Amerie 1 thing

Ashanti Rescue me

Cassie Me and You

Any 1 know any more?????????

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#2

Selena Gomez - Save The Day

14K6,334
      Contributor
      14K6,334

Feb 13, 2018#3

Rihanna - We found love and Only Girl in the world.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#4

daisylo wrote:Rihanna - We found love and Only Girl in the world.
          Oh. Imagine her singing Only Girl. I already hear her voice in my head singing that.

14K2,581
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,581

Feb 13, 2018#5

and How many stories we don't know!!! I'd like to know all this kind of trivia

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#6

How do you all know she wanted these songs?...

I know she wish'd she had thought of the Rihanna songs because I heard her say in on an interview before..

Master of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#7

There's also "Dance Again", it was originally intended for Enrique Iglesias (he is one of the writers).
                But then she asked him the song because it was perfect for her in that moment.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#8

LewisJLOFan wrote:There's also "Dance Again", it was originally intended for Enrique Iglesias (he is one of the writers).
                  Japonesa uma vez postou a demo na voz de um homem na época do Orkut... Queira ouvir de novo!

Master of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#9

Mille Backer wrote:
                    LewisJLOFan wrote:There's also "Dance Again", it was originally intended for Enrique Iglesias (he is one of the writers).
                    Japonesa uma vez postou a demo na voz de um homem na época do Orkut... Queira ouvir de novo!
                    Pede a ele.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#10

LewisJLOFan wrote:
                      Mille Backer wrote:
                      Pede a ele.
                      Era um video no YouTube, acho que apagaram...

Contributor

Feb 14, 2018#11

I believe Selena Gomez's producers confirmed that Jen wanted some of Gomez's music I think during the Louboutins struggle era.

14K6,334
                        Contributor
                        14K6,334

Feb 14, 2018#12

he wrote it for the both of them that was supposed to be a duet, but she asked him if she could do it alone.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#13

daisylo wrote:
                            he wrote it for the both of them that was supposed to be a duet, but she asked him if she could do it alone.
                            Alone with Pitbull...

Master of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#14

Mille Backer wrote:
                              daisylo wrote:
                              Alone with Pitbull...

LMAO. :lmao

Is this serious? I love Pitbull's verses on "Dance Again", but Enrique Iglesias would have been a more interesting guest.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#15

daisylo wrote:
                                Hmm...are you sure? I seem to remember her talking about how it was Enrique's song, but she begged him for it.

Master of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#16

^ Yes, I remember it that way too.

14K6,334
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,334

Feb 14, 2018#17

JFan wrote:
                                    daisylo wrote:
                                    Hmm...are you sure? I seem to remember her talking about how it was Enrique's song, but she begged him for it.
                                    yeah here they talk about it : at 3:00

Intro to Jenology

Feb 15, 2018#18

master19 wrote:Today I was just randomly thinking all the songs Jennifer wanted??!!?

Amerie 1 thing

Ashanti Rescue me

Cassie Me and You

Any 1 know any more?????????
                                      Oh my God, that is like one of my favorite songs ever!! Jen would’ve absolutely killed this one. :bow

She should definitely do more covers on her own shows. :D