Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#26

rafaelsalguero wrote:Jennifer has a lot of haters in Latin America. I don't know why
    It's probably because she doesn't speak Spanish fluently. Plus, it may be that she's Puerto Rican. She was trashed by the Mexicans when she was chosen for Selena. Maybe because of her behavior and what not, they don't feel connected to her as much. I don't really understand, when there are other Latin acts that are literally not that different from her, especially in terms of talent. Not saying that she isn't talented, but still. I think that it's personally a bandwagon. They just hate on her, because it's popular and they want to fit in with the cool crowd. I don't get the hate on her. But as every other celebrity, they all have their haters. No one person on Earth is unanimously liked.

14K2,609
    Admin
    14K2,609

Feb 08, 2018#27

Not sure about her attending. It's the twins 10th birthday on the 22.

14K2,581
      Doctor of Jenology
      14K2,581

Feb 08, 2018#28

QueenCedar101 wrote:
        rafaelsalguero wrote:Jennifer has a lot of haters in Latin America. I don't know why
        It's probably because she doesn't speak Spanish fluently. Plus, it may be that she's Puerto Rican. She was trashed by the Mexicans when she was chosen for Selena. Maybe because of her behavior and what not, they don't feel connected to her as much. I don't really understand, when there are other Latin acts that are literally not that different from her, especially in terms of talent. Not saying that she isn't talented, but still. I think that it's personally a bandwagon. They just hate on her, because it's popular and they want to fit in with the cool crowd. I don't get the hate on her. But as every other celebrity, they all have their haters. No one person on Earth is unanimously liked.
        It's funny that Selena Quintanilla and Selena Gomez doesn't speak Spanish fluently either, but they Love them. Selena Gomez just did a Mexican TV Spot for Pantene and they said her accent it's funny and tender, but if Jennifer did the same spot using the same bad spanish, the people will hate her WTF !!!

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#29

world cup + todos los fans de shakira que es practicamente toda latinoamerica :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#30

rafaelsalguero wrote:
            QueenCedar101 wrote:
            It's funny that Selena Quintanilla and Selena Gomez doesn't speak Spanish fluently either, but they Love them. Selena Gomez just did a Mexican TV Spot for Pantene and they said her accent it's funny and tender, but if Jennifer did the same spot using the same bad spanish, the people will hate her WTF !!!

Heaters are women.. Why?
            They hate her for be the most sensual woman in the world.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#31

rafaelsalguero wrote:
              QueenCedar101 wrote:

I think it is how they're portrayed. Selena was portrayed as a likeable, charming, and talented person. SG is portrayed as this nice Disney girl. I'm pretty sure those praising her are little kids.
              I think another reason she's hated is due to her supposed beef with Mariah. Mariah is portrayed as the poor victim, while J.Lo is seen as the villain. It's pointless to me, because Mariah has countless other hits. Losing a song shouldn't hurt her. Getting mad over something you couldn't/can't control is pathetic.

14K2,581
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,581

Feb 08, 2018#32

IN Latin America nobody knows about the MAriah Feud, the problem here was Dayanara Torres crying in that Cristina Show in 2004, the general people portrayed Dayanara as the poor inoccent woman, while J.Lo was seen as the cruel villain, and Marc was seen as the Hero and lucky man. They even give Dayanara's a standing ovation on Premios Lo Nuestro 2004 LOL
                This happened again in 2016 on the Latin Grammys when Jennifer kissed Marc Anthony

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#33

rafaelsalguero wrote:IN Latin America nobody knows about the MAriah Feud, the problem here was Dayanara Torres crying in that Cristina Show in 2004, the general people portrayed Dayanara as the poor inoccent woman, while J.Lo was seen as the cruel villain, they even give Dayanara's a standing ovation on Premios Lo Nuestro 2004 LOL
                  This happened again in 2016 with the Latin Grammys when Jennifer kissed Marc
                  ¿De que parte de México eres Rafa? I live in Mexico City and people here don't hate her, they just don't care her music, movies or tv shows, they only see her as a celebrity

14K2,581
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,581

Feb 08, 2018#34

It's the same Daxview, they don't care because they hate her. I dont understand why, she's likeable, nice, a good mother, a hard worker woman, but they think she's an arrogant Diva and home-wrecker!

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#35

rafaelsalguero wrote:It's the same Daxview, they don't care because they hate her. I dont understand why, she's likeable, nice, a good mother, a hard worker woman, but they think she's an arrogant Diva and home-wrecker!
                      When the Coppel promos came out here I heard a lot of people saying how beautiful she looked. Really, I don't think they hate her, they just don't see her as an artist, she's only another Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton for them.

16K4,277
                      Contributor
                      16K4,277

Feb 08, 2018#36

daxview wrote:
                        rafaelsalguero wrote:It's the same Daxview, they don't care because they hate her. I dont understand why, she's likeable, nice, a good mother, a hard worker woman, but they think she's an arrogant Diva and home-wrecker!
                        When the Coppel promos came out here I heard a lot of people saying how beautiful she looked. Really, I don't think they hate her, they just don't see her as an artist, she's only another Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton for them.
                        You can only blame Jennifer and Benny for this. When you always promote your relationship and your "side" projects more than your music/movies, it is what happens...

She is a singer and an actress, but she refuses to act like one and does everything besides releasing a good single/filming a good movie. She's always doing millions of different projects (that will do nothing for her career) at the same time. If we're lucky, she just "throws" a music single out there (maybe a performance at the award show) and then forgets about it. This is what her career became.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#37

rafaelsalguero wrote:IN Latin America nobody knows about the MAriah Feud, the problem here was Dayanara Torres crying in that Cristina Show in 2004, the general people portrayed Dayanara as the poor inoccent woman, while J.Lo was seen as the cruel villain, and Marc was seen as the Hero and lucky man. They even give Dayanara's a standing ovation on Premios Lo Nuestro 2004 LOL
                          This happened again in 2016 on the Latin Grammys when Jennifer kissed Marc Anthony
                          I've never heard of Dayanara Torres. What specifically did she do?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#38

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                            rafaelsalguero wrote:IN Latin America nobody knows about the MAriah Feud, the problem here was Dayanara Torres crying in that Cristina Show in 2004, the general people portrayed Dayanara as the poor inoccent woman, while J.Lo was seen as the cruel villain, and Marc was seen as the Hero and lucky man. They even give Dayanara's a standing ovation on Premios Lo Nuestro 2004 LOL
                            She was married with Marc Anthony before Jen.
                            She blame Jen for her divorse and for ruin them relationship.
                            And always the media are trying to bring this villian imagen for Jen.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#39

albacho wrote:
                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              Ahh. Hasn't Marc had a history of cheating on women though? But honestly, I think the people and the media are too quick to judge. Maybe her and Marc were already having lots of struggles before then. I'm not sure about the whole story, but my question is: Besdies being married with Marc, what is she famous for? Does she have any particular talent?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#40

Even this "who" from here (Brazil) will perform... Probably her singles with Balvin, so if Jennifer does not go, another missed opportunity!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#41

Mille Backer wrote:Even this "who" from here (Brazil) will perform... Probably her singles with Balvin, so if Jennifer does not go, another missed opportunity!

She is so trashy this anitta

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#42

moejlo wrote:
                                    Mille Backer wrote:Even this "who" from here (Brazil) will perform... Probably her singles with Balvin, so if Jennifer does not go, another missed opportunity!

She is so trashy this anitta
                                    That talentless hack? Oh no.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 19, 2018#43

It's kinda disappointing and sad to think that this year's theme for Premio Lo Nuestro is "legends of latin music" and Jen won't be there...

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2018#44

Billboard has confirmed Claudia Leitte with Pitbull!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2018#45

I do not expect anything else

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#46

DtothaLO wrote:
                                            world cup + todos los fans de shakira que es practicamente toda latinoamerica :coffee

so not true all that hate is from those shakira stans. she is well respected in Puerto Rico, TDR and Mexico

Feb 20, 2018#47

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              albacho wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              Ahh. Hasn't Marc had a history of cheating on women though? But honestly, I think the people and the media are too quick to judge. Maybe her and Marc were already having lots of struggles before then. I'm not sure about the whole story, but my question is: Besdies being married with Marc, what is she famous for? Does she have any particular talent?

thats so sad its marcs fault tho, in my opinion. plus she wrote a tell all book on that time of her life

Read more posts (-3 remaining)