Billboard: Who should play 2019 Super Bowl ? VOTE FOR J.Lo.

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
BlowAway
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4015
Joined: May 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

by BlowAway, Feb 5th, 2018, 1:48 pm

User avatar
BlowAway
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4015
Joined: May 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

by BlowAway, Feb 5th, 2018, 1:50 pm

Right now:

Rihanna: 34.04%
P!nk: 26%
J.Lo: 17.81%
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4193
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Feb 5th, 2018, 1:51 pm

BICHA... Eu ia pedir voto aqui agora!
User avatar
BlowAway
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4015
Joined: May 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

by BlowAway, Feb 5th, 2018, 1:53 pm

Mille Backer wrote:BICHA... Eu ia pedir voto aqui agora!


My name is....., and i'm the fastest man alive, sorry.
User avatar
BlowAway
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4015
Joined: May 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

by BlowAway, Feb 5th, 2018, 1:56 pm

VOTE, SPREAD THE LINK ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, DO ANYTHING GO GO
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 5015
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Feb 5th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Ri has the hits but I can’t see her commanding such a big stage. Pink would be amazing..and Jenny just needs to get this before she’s too old lol
platanopower
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 219
Joined: Mar 14th, 2017, 1:40 pm

by platanopower, Feb 5th, 2018, 2:27 pm

Wendy Williams has been campaigning for Jen to do the super ball and this morning she did it again...Wendy is a mess but like her for this and her interviews with Jen are always hilarious so I hope Jen goes back to her show :coffee
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11511
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Feb 5th, 2018, 2:27 pm

Riri would be out of breath half way, Taylor is stiff as a board and i don't see Pink dancing more than a few lifts and acrobatics here and there... seriously i don't understand how isn't Jen an obvious choice. I mean i love Justin but this was a disaster yesterday...
User avatar
daxview
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3892
Joined: Feb 27th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by daxview, Feb 5th, 2018, 2:31 pm

Jennifer Lopez is a great performer, she’s the obvious choice!
User avatar
Chiquito
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 71
Joined: Dec 23rd, 2017, 12:13 pm

by Chiquito, Feb 5th, 2018, 2:37 pm

Jen needs this to do this next year!! But I have a feeling they will choose Pink... :cry
User avatar
KLD-JLO
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 487
Joined: Feb 18th, 2014, 5:58 am

by KLD-JLO, Feb 5th, 2018, 2:37 pm

Done
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12734
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Feb 5th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Voted !
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 722
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 5th, 2018, 3:00 pm

panos86 wrote:Riri would be out of breath half way, Taylor is stiff as a board and i don't see Pink dancing more than a few lifts and acrobatics here and there... seriously i don't understand how isn't Jen an obvious choice. I mean i love Justin but this was a disaster yesterday...


Image
User avatar
LoveJennyLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6095
Joined: Jun 13th, 2005, 7:00 pm
Location: Poland

by LoveJennyLo, Feb 5th, 2018, 3:23 pm

Voted
User avatar
rainman
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3583
Joined: Oct 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by rainman, Feb 5th, 2018, 3:27 pm

daxview wrote:Jennifer Lopez is a great performer, she’s the obvious choice!



I knoww...even my mom thnk she is a gr8 dancer and performer after watching Super Saturday. My mom doesnt like Jen because how she opens her leg when performing LOL
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 722
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 5th, 2018, 3:40 pm

rainman wrote:
daxview wrote:Jennifer Lopez is a great performer, she’s the obvious choice!



I knoww...even my mom thnk she is a gr8 dancer and performer after watching Super Saturday. My mom doesnt like Jen because how she opens her leg when performing LOL


Alll because of how she open her leg? LOL. Well, your mother didn't lie. I bet you that she secretly likes her, even if she doesn't mention it.
User avatar
rainman
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3583
Joined: Oct 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by rainman, Feb 5th, 2018, 3:43 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
rainman wrote:
daxview wrote:Jennifer Lopez is a great performer, she’s the obvious choice!



I knoww...even my mom thnk she is a gr8 dancer and performer after watching Super Saturday. My mom doesnt like Jen because how she opens her leg when performing LOL


Alll because of how she open her leg? LOL. Well, your mother didn't lie. I bet you that she secretly likes her, even if she doesn't mention it.


HAHAHA ... i know right... lol she hates to see Jen opens leg when performing in the catsuits smh lol she says that arod has girls and she has a girl what example is she setting LOL
User avatar
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sep 27th, 2014, 8:56 am

by Dan#jlofan, Feb 5th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Well this is a step up. I remember Jen not even being on the list of options that Billboard released last year, now she's at the top.
User avatar
JLOVING
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1469
Joined: Feb 12th, 2012, 12:51 pm

by JLOVING, Feb 5th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Dan#jlofan wrote:Well this is a step up. I remember Jen not even being on the list of options that Billboard released last year, now she's at the top.

and if you share the article you can see that her picture is the main image!!!
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2603
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Feb 5th, 2018, 8:20 pm

Possibly she be the one to perform but if not their to worries about the ratings if she will bring it.
User avatar
Patreeya4
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 41
Joined: Aug 2nd, 2017, 7:50 am

by Patreeya4, Feb 5th, 2018, 8:54 pm

She just need one hit song!!!
User avatar
rainman
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3583
Joined: Oct 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by rainman, Feb 5th, 2018, 9:19 pm

i hope the Super Saturday isnt the closes she will ever get to the Super Bowl... ughh they need a latin artist
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12368
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Feb 6th, 2018, 1:44 am

I'll die if Shakira is the first Latin Artist to headline the SuperBowl Halftime
User avatar
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sep 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

by pitbulljlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 2:48 am

Oh Bruno :coffee
User avatar
JLOVING
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1469
Joined: Feb 12th, 2012, 12:51 pm

by JLOVING, Feb 6th, 2018, 3:06 am

I’ll kill him

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DominicanPapiBlaze, Nadiann and 19 guests