JLO Performing at the Post Game NFL Party

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sep 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

by pitbulljlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 11:56 am

QueenCedar101 wrote:
jenfan76 wrote:^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!


But she loves him, although I bet you he doesn't love her back. They may have been together for a year, but I think their relationship is definitely going to end soon, especially when he gets what he wants from her. He'll betray her for another woman. I don't think it's a genuine relationship. Say what you want about Marc, but their relationship together was much better. More genuine and had mutual respect for each other.


I agree, they were classy and looked madly in love. I liked her style and work at least in 'happy time'.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 729
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 12:02 pm

TokinJloFan wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
jenfan76 wrote:^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!


But she loves him, although I bet you he doesn't love her back. They may have been together for a year, but I think their relationship is definitely going to end soon, especially when he gets what he wants from her. He'll betray her for another woman. I don't think it's a genuine relationship. Say what you want about Marc, but their relationship together was much better. More genuine and had mutual respect for each other.


Marc and her are better than her and alex ? In what world? Trust and believe if the man didn’t love her he wouldn’t be with her .. just look at the kids and family .. family ties don’t lie. She’s in a different mental space than she was years ago with Marc .. did you not read her book ? I’d say the same for alex. Neither one of them are or were perfect. Let’s just let them be a happy family. I hope everything works out well. Cause for the first time I’d say she’s not in a toxic relationship


I read her book. And what's your point? Alex does not genuinely love her. He's using her for himself to have a cleaner image than he has. He's one of the most hated figures in baseball, and hasn't he had a history of cheating on other women? It's not like Marc never cheated, but still. Alex has dodged questions on her, stayed on his phone when she was presenting him a cupcake, and hardly potes about her or her projects. With Marc, the love was more real and genuine, and you can tell just based off of their behavior that they loved each other. You can have your own thoughts, but I stand by what I said.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 729
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 12:10 pm

pitbulljlo wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
jenfan76 wrote:^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!


But she loves him, although I bet you he doesn't love her back. They may have been together for a year, but I think their relationship is definitely going to end soon, especially when he gets what he wants from her. He'll betray her for another woman. I don't think it's a genuine relationship. Say what you want about Marc, but their relationship together was much better. More genuine and had mutual respect for each other.


I agree, they were classy and looked madly in love. I liked her style and work at least in 'happy time'.


Exactly. Just from the way that they looked at each other and smiled at each other, you could see the genuine love and mutual respect. #teammolola :heart
User avatar
Mpe33
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1857
Joined: Mar 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

by Mpe33, Feb 6th, 2018, 3:13 pm

I think you have to stop saying "I think it's going to end soon", I honestly think that if Jennifer saw that she would have been hurt. There is only she who really knows her relationship, and if she is no longer with Marc, there is a reason. Shame on you.
TokinJloFan
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 171
Joined: Jul 8th, 2015, 4:50 am

by TokinJloFan, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:50 pm

Mpe33 wrote:I think you have to stop saying "I think it's going to end soon", I honestly think that if Jennifer saw that she would have been hurt. There is only she who really knows her relationship, and if she is no longer with Marc, there is a reason. Shame on you.

Exactly sis
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 729
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 6:12 pm

Mpe33 wrote:I think you have to stop saying "I think it's going to end soon", I honestly think that if Jennifer saw that she would have been hurt. There is only she who really knows her relationship, and if she is no longer with Marc, there is a reason. Shame on you.


Girl, there's a reason why celebrity relationships end soon and why being with Marc was the longest relationship. It's due to mutual love and respect. If you don't have that, nothing will last long. You don't have to take my word for it, but look at the behavior. I think it should be more than obvious that this is not a genuine relationship. Plus, look at this post:



Guess which man is using her? Guess which man genuine loves and respects her? That's what I thought. If anything, shame on YOU for not seeing between the lines.

TokinJloFan wrote:
Mpe33 wrote:I think you have to stop saying "I think it's going to end soon", I honestly think that if Jennifer saw that she would have been hurt. There is only she who really knows her relationship, and if she is no longer with Marc, there is a reason. Shame on you.

Exactly sis


I'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but that doesn't affect me one bit.

At the end of the day, you guys don't have to agree with me, but I said what I said and I mean what I said. Just take my opinion with a grain of salt and move on. No matter if you were to have a long argument with me or write a five-paragraph essay, you will not change my mind. Sorry. I'm not sorry.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52425
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Feb 6th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Then you need to move on. This is a FANSITE. She and Marc are divorced and she is with Alex now, so you need to respect that.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 729
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 6:23 pm

JenRox wrote:Then you need to move on. This is a FANSITE. She and Marc are divorced and she is with Alex now, so you need to respect that.


I am aware that this is a fansite. And I've been known that they're divorced. I'm just sharing my honest opinon. I'm a fan, but I know when something's not right. I used to praise her more than this, but now that I'm waking up, I can't just support anything. I can't just stay quiet on things. It's funny to me how people are upset over my opinions, even though I don't call anyone any names. But those that call her derogatory names are given a pass. Why is that? Just because I support J.Lo, does not mean I have to support Alex. Just because I don't respect their relationship, it doesn't make me less of a fan. It's just that we think differently. If you don't agree with me, that's fine. I have a reason to not respect the relationship, so politely, I still stand by what I said. I'm sorry if you don't agree with my opinions. I really do, but there's a reason why she's seen as just a pretty face with no talent. It's not good to be known for relationships. Not everyone will agree with me, just like how no one person on Earth is unanimously liked. I may come across as smug, but that's my nature.

Image
User avatar
Mpe33
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1857
Joined: Mar 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

by Mpe33, Feb 7th, 2018, 1:51 pm

Jennifer Lopez is a woman who knows what she wants, and who knows, yes I will say "handle" her life as she wants. She is very influential, and the idea of the photoshoot where we see her ass comes (I really think) mainly from her, not from Alex, she always knows how to attract attention thanks to her power and her physique.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kira and 17 guests