JLO Performing at the Post Game NFL Party

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Feb 5th, 2018, 9:53 am

She looks amazing. Her beauty is out of this world.
And the outfits were soo good, much better than actual concert
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 5th, 2018, 9:53 am

Dan#jlofan wrote:One thing that Jen has that a lot of girls from her time have lost, is the ability to book big shows and headline events, even with a lack of recent hits. She'headlined both Calibash shows, just did super Saturday Night last night something that taylor Swift did last year, headlined Mawzine, performed at the tidal show. She performs at things for NBC etc. I mean she could have a full schedule doing these sort of shows alone.

Could Christina and Mariah say the same?

Chirstina hasn't released an album in years, as for the latter...

mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Feb 5th, 2018, 10:01 am

Jen must have a hit English song AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that she'll have a great year 2018
and they will definitely ask her to do the show next year.

ALL SHE HAS TO DO is forget about that Spanish album and focus on having hit songs (could be Spanglish)
BACK TO BACK, 2 HIT SONGS and then next year Superbowl confirmed.
JlowAway75
Intro to Jenology

by JlowAway75, Feb 5th, 2018, 11:39 am

QueenCedar101 wrote:
Crazy4JenL wrote:This lady never rest. I hate this long blonde weave and wish she would stop wearing it.

What's wrong with the blonde hair? She's so hot, she's so fine, she's so cool, she's so, so, so, so, hot hot.

+1000000
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Feb 5th, 2018, 2:53 pm

Wow she looked awesome, awesome, awesome !
Lucy19
Master of Jenology

by Lucy19, Feb 5th, 2018, 3:39 pm

jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Feb 5th, 2018, 6:26 pm

^lmao. Shouldn't that be a sign to STOP BEING SO PUBLIC WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Feb 5th, 2018, 6:51 pm

^^ That has nothing to do with them as a couple. Boston fans hate anything that has to do with the Yankees. It’s a long time rivalry. lol They have always booed him, especially in Boston.
Patreeya4
Intro to Jenology

by Patreeya4, Feb 5th, 2018, 8:33 pm

She did pre show and post show for them. NFL would be so mean if they don’t give her a half time next year.
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology

by kateflo, Feb 5th, 2018, 9:03 pm

I hate that weave too. #CurlyHairLoTeam
Go JLo
Master of Jenology

by Go JLo, Feb 5th, 2018, 10:52 pm

THIS BLONDE HAIR IS ONE OF HER BEST!
JLO always looks better with straight hair.
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Feb 5th, 2018, 10:52 pm

tah71 wrote:^^ That has nothing to do with them as a couple. Boston fans hate anything that has to do with the Yankees. It’s a long time rivalry. lol They have always booed him, especially in Boston.

They were in Minnesota though. I'm sure there were Patriot fans there from Boston but there was probably a lot of ppl from all over the place there too
emilin
Doctor of Jenology

by emilin, Feb 5th, 2018, 11:12 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I made another topic because this is a new show and I don’t think anyone knew a little it

This hair is a YES
The messy curly hair is a NO
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Feb 6th, 2018, 4:52 am

jenfan76 wrote:
tah71 wrote:^^ That has nothing to do with them as a couple. Boston fans hate anything that has to do with the Yankees. It’s a long time rivalry. lol They have always booed him, especially in Boston.

They were in Minnesota though. I'm sure there were Patriot fans there from Boston but there was probably a lot of ppl from all over the place there too

Definitely some, but it still wasn’t about them as a couple. It had everything to do with him being a Yankee and the history of that rivalry. It even mentions that history in the article.
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:10 am

^ or just the fact that the guy is hated by a lot of people, you just have to see the comments under his interviews, and it’s not just a few haters like every celebrities have , Jen is saving his image.
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Feb 6th, 2018, 6:09 am

daisylo wrote:^ or just the fact that the guy is hated by a lot of people, you just have to see the comments under his interviews, and it’s not just a few haters like every celebrities have , Jen is saving his image.

My point was him being booed wasn't about them as a couple. It was in an environment where he probably wasn't going to get a standing ovation. That's all. And where else has he publicly spoken and been booed, recently?

Look, I know some people don't care for him here and have their opinions, but I'm not gonna go there about comments people write on the internet or wether she's saving his image and all that. Plus there are a lot of double standards here when it comes to fans discussing her relationships.

At the end of the day, she and Alex are in a relationship together, they're both grown people, it's between them. I root for them and hope they make it together.
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 8:38 am

daisylo wrote:^ or just the fact that the guy is hated by a lot of people, you just have to see the comments under his interviews, and it’s not just a few haters like every celebrities have , Jen is saving his image.

Exactly what I've been saying. Say it again! :Bravo: :cheer :confetti
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Feb 6th, 2018, 8:59 am

If this was a private event how did these videos surfaced online? She looked AMAZING btw
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Feb 6th, 2018, 9:00 am

:ROFL: :ROFL:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
Dan#jlofan wrote:One thing that Jen has that a lot of girls from her time have lost, is the ability to book big shows and headline events, even with a lack of recent hits. She'headlined both Calibash shows, just did super Saturday Night last night something that taylor Swift did last year, headlined Mawzine, performed at the tidal show. She performs at things for NBC etc. I mean she could have a full schedule doing these sort of shows alone.

Could Christina and Mariah say the same?

Chirstina hasn't released an album in years, as for the latter...

+1 no shade but true
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Feb 6th, 2018, 9:28 am

RLO wrote:If this was a private event how did these videos surfaced online? She looked AMAZING btw

I’m sure there were professional photographers there. It was a post game “win or lose” concert for the Patriot fans put on by the owner. Jen was the surprise guest, that’s why no one knew she was performing. She and Alex are friends with the owner, so she was probably asked by him.
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Feb 6th, 2018, 9:56 am

^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Feb 6th, 2018, 9:58 am

WHY is she even bringing him up on the stage?
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 10:05 am

jenfan76 wrote:^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!

But she loves him, although I bet you he doesn't love her back. They may have been together for a year, but I think their relationship is definitely going to end soon, especially when he gets what he wants from her. He'll betray her for another woman. I don't think it's a genuine relationship. Say what you want about Marc, but their relationship together was much better. More genuine and had mutual respect for each other.
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Feb 6th, 2018, 10:16 am

[quote="mEm"]WHY is she even bringing him up on the stage?[/quote

I think they kinda organized the event with the owner, so he was speaking from the sports side. It probably wasn’t a good idea, but like every thing else, it’ll be forgotten in a week or so. lol
TokinJloFan
Intro to Jenology

by TokinJloFan, Feb 6th, 2018, 11:46 am

QueenCedar101 wrote:
jenfan76 wrote:^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!

But she loves him, although I bet you he doesn't love her back. They may have been together for a year, but I think their relationship is definitely going to end soon, especially when he gets what he wants from her. He'll betray her for another woman. I don't think it's a genuine relationship. Say what you want about Marc, but their relationship together was much better. More genuine and had mutual respect for each other.

Marc and her are better than her and alex ? In what world? Trust and believe if the man didn’t love her he wouldn’t be with her .. just look at the kids and family .. family ties don’t lie. She’s in a different mental space than she was years ago with Marc .. did you not read her book ? I’d say the same for alex. Neither one of them are or were perfect. Let’s just let them be a happy family. I hope everything works out well. Cause for the first time I’d say she’s not in a toxic relationship

Return to “General Discussion”