US (available at midnight everywhere!)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
Desikidd92
Intro to Jenology

by Desikidd92, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:06 pm

This song could easily be a top 10 hit. Her team and herself are treating this song the same we they treated “Love Make The World Go Round” and “AYM”
LMTWGR went all the way to #2 on iTunes if I recalled correctly. It makes me so frustrated cause I love Jen and she has great music but they keep pushing those mediocre songs that only we the true JLo fans would appreciate. And then releasing hit worthy tracks that don’t get that push or promo like those mediocre ones get. Like LMTRGW AYM and US get paid dust when there’s major interest in those songs especially among non JLo fans..

anyways
As for this Could It Be Us. She can just do a performance on GMA or Live with Kelly. Perform the whole song not a min of it like she’s done on Saturday. And do some simple choreography but something oringal. She can than maybe perform the song again. On a late night show with it being more stripped down like an acoustic version and than rip off her clothes revealing a one of her Versace costume and get dancing to the main version of Could It Be Us. And of course releasing a lyric video ASAP.
As for radio deal idk if we can ever rely on that to ever happen..but “US” has potential to debut/peak within the top 40. Or even Top 10 if there would a radio deal.
Frsco
Intro to Jenology

by Frsco, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:28 pm

CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology

by CosTaSsSs, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:33 pm

I'll be so dissapointed if they'll this song die!
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Amazin song :(
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:39 pm

So Jen, what has been you recent strategy to promote your music?

"Drop and let flop"
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Desikidd92 wrote:This song could easily be a top 10 hit. Her team and herself are treating this song the same we they treated “Love Make The World Go Round” and “AYM”
LMTWGR went all the way to #2 on iTunes if I recalled correctly. It makes me so frustrated cause I love Jen and she has great music but they keep pushing those mediocre songs that only we the true JLo fans would appreciate. And then releasing hit worthy tracks that don’t get that push or promo like those mediocre ones get. Like LMTRGW AYM and US get paid dust when there’s major interest in those songs especially among non JLo fans..

anyways
As for this Could It Be Us. She can just do a performance on GMA or Live with Kelly. Perform the whole song not a min of it like she’s done on Saturday. And do some simple choreography but something oringal. She can than maybe perform the song again. On a late night show with it being more stripped down like an acoustic version and than rip off her clothes revealing a one of her Versace costume and get dancing to the main version of Could It Be Us. And of course releasing a lyric video ASAP.
As for radio deal idk if we can ever rely on that to ever happen..but “US” has potential to debut/peak within the top 40. Or even Top 10 if there would a radio deal.

Blame that on her team. It's sad how she doesn't have the guts to fire them all. But who knows? Benny might have more power than we think.
_getfree
Intermediate Jenology

by _getfree, Feb 6th, 2018, 6:53 pm

It's the same thing with every single she releases... deja vuLo

Don't know what we were expecting, honestly. It's so annoying when she legit doesn't care about her music. And she always says in interviews that she only does projects she's absolutely passionate about, but I don't feel she's passionate about it like we are. We route so hard but she never promotes her stuff like she should.

Watch, when dinero comes out all of our wigs will be snatched and we will say it will be number one, but I bet the same thing will happen like it does with all her singles.. she will not do any promo.

Like where tf is the video and why isn't she set to perform on ellen, Fallon, or snl?!
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 7:08 pm

_getfree wrote:It's the same thing with every single she releases... deja vuLo

Don't know what we were expecting, honestly. It's so annoying when she legit doesn't care about her music. And she always says in interviews that she only does projects she's absolutely passionate about, but I don't feel she's passionate about it like we are. We route so hard but she never promotes her stuff like she should.

Watch, when dinero comes out all of our wigs will be snatched and we will say it will be number one, but I bet the same thing will happen like it does with all her singles.. she will not do any promo.

Like where tf is the video and why isn't she set to perform on ellen, Fallon, or snl?!

You honestly told no lies.

juniorsega
Master of Jenology

by juniorsega, Feb 6th, 2018, 11:46 pm

This was a cute anniversary single but it's a new week so let's move on to Dinero.
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Feb 7th, 2018, 12:17 am

jd
Master of Jenology

by jd, Feb 7th, 2018, 5:02 pm

This should not be promoted.
It was limited release for super bowl concert and something for fans.
She needs to prepare proper launch for dinero. Radio deals , video, spotify playlists and book big awards performaces, like premios, billboard awards and billboard latin awards....
US is good but it is not strong enough to be the lead single.
platanopower
Intro to Jenology

by platanopower, Feb 7th, 2018, 7:26 pm

We can keep blaming the team all day but when do Jen steps up to the plate. She acts like a newbie in the biz and never know anything. More confirmation that she’s a Yes character to her team just like her team is a Yes to her...I lost all hope and no expectation, and just enjoy whatever the heck she does :coffee
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor

by RuRuLoVesJLO, Feb 7th, 2018, 9:46 pm

Who's paying for those performances? The label isn't, and they aren't investing in Jen with their money unless her work produces money... Oh but wait the fans on this board say that sales, billboard, and charts aren't important around here...
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology

by emiliano06, Feb 7th, 2018, 11:14 pm

It is sad to say it. But this song is almost dead.
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology

by nixy1991, Feb 8th, 2018, 3:17 am

The performance is on her VEVO now. lol

Not available in my country.

nzJLOVER
Contributor
Contributor

by nzJLOVER, Feb 8th, 2018, 3:22 am

nixy1991 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78cU7dxq6rA

Also not available in NZ :ROFL:
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology

by pitbulljlo, Feb 8th, 2018, 3:34 am

nixy1991 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78cU7dxq6rA

Us only for US :lol
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Feb 8th, 2018, 3:47 am

She can keep it anyway, when it's a good performance they don't upload it on her page but that they do.
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology

by rafaelsalguero, Feb 8th, 2018, 3:55 am

Not Available on MEXICO !!!
WTF !!! another "Love Make The World Go Round" strategy?? LOL
JLOVING
Bachelor of Jenology

by JLOVING, Feb 8th, 2018, 4:00 am

neither in Italy
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 8th, 2018, 4:30 am

Wtf
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Feb 8th, 2018, 5:06 am

WHO cares about Ellen or Fallon ?
She needs radios, spotify playlists and good video.
She can perform when her song is doing good there. Now it would be pointless and you will be complaining it's the same performance over and over again.
JLOVING
Bachelor of Jenology

by JLOVING, Feb 8th, 2018, 5:06 am

FLOP LOL
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 8th, 2018, 5:13 am

What r u expecting ? The song has 0 promo and she is not an IT girl to let her song rise without promo
_getfree
Intermediate Jenology

by _getfree, Feb 8th, 2018, 6:23 am

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Who's paying for those performances? The label isn't, and they aren't investing in Jen with their money unless her work produces money... Oh but wait the fans on this board say that sales, billboard, and charts aren't important around here...

I never said sales and charts are irrelevant, that's what will ensure her music gets out to the masses..

Return to “General Discussion”