US (available at midnight everywhere!)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
JLOVING
Bachelor of Jenology

by JLOVING, Feb 6th, 2018, 2:41 am

PROMO SINGLE
JlowAway75
Intro to Jenology

by JlowAway75, Feb 6th, 2018, 7:15 am

What is she waiting for?
Why dont drop the Balvin's version and the video with him?
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Feb 6th, 2018, 8:09 am

Spotify total numbar; 1.114.286 streams

iTunes:
#21 South Africa
#23 Spain
#28 Canada
#48 Australia
#49 Germany
#49 Switzerland
#62 Turkey
#71 United States
#191 Austria
platanopower
Intro to Jenology

by platanopower, Feb 6th, 2018, 8:14 am

:ROFL: Jlo drops a single, everyone panty is on their head screaming, a hit, amazing, she’s coming....5 hours later the melt down, excuses, she should do this and that, Blah blah....FYI, this has been going for years and people still don’t learn :lol: jen team sucks and she will never achieve greatness because of her stupid team and her money hungry wanting to do 101 projects mentality instead of quality. Take whatever she give us :coffee
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 8:45 am

platanopower wrote::ROFL: Jlo drops a single, everyone panty is on their head screaming, a hit, amazing, she’s coming....5 hours later the melt down, excuses, she should do this and that, Blah blah....FYI, this has been going for years and people still don’t learn :lol: jen team sucks and she will never achieve greatness because of her stupid team and her money hungry wanting to do 101 projects mentality instead of quality. Take whatever she give us :coffee

Cant agree more . Bye
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Feb 6th, 2018, 9:04 am

moejlo wrote:
platanopower wrote::ROFL: Jlo drops a single, everyone panty is on their head screaming, a hit, amazing, she’s coming....5 hours later the melt down, excuses, she should do this and that, Blah blah....FYI, this has been going for years and people still don’t learn :lol: jen team sucks and she will never achieve greatness because of her stupid team and her money hungry wanting to do 101 projects mentality instead of quality. Take whatever she give us :coffee

Cant agree more . Bye

But the way she dances and kills her performances always make me forgive her lol.
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 9:21 am

Sad, but mostly true. Unless she fires Benny and her entire team, and goes back to Def Jam, it will never happen again.
theringleader
Intermediate Jenology

by theringleader, Feb 6th, 2018, 10:05 am

Honestly I don’t think she cares anymore. She’s past her peak era which were the JLO / TIMT days. We had a slight glimpse of it when she came back with Love but it won’t ever be the same. I think we should just be happy with the music we get and the performances she does.
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 10:22 am

theringleader wrote:Honestly I don’t think she cares anymore. She’s past her peak era which were the JLO / TIMT days. We had a slight glimpse of it when she came back with Love but it won’t ever be the same. I think we should just be happy with the music we get and the performances she does.

No i wont allow this to happen . I know she can still deliver a hit
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 10:26 am

moejlo wrote:
theringleader wrote:Honestly I don’t think she cares anymore. She’s past her peak era which were the JLO / TIMT days. We had a slight glimpse of it when she came back with Love but it won’t ever be the same. I think we should just be happy with the music we get and the performances she does.

No i wont allow this to happen . I know she can still deliver a hit

Dinero has the potential to be a hit, especially since DJ Khaled and Cardi B are on the track. They need to release it before the buzz of them is gone. Otherwise, it will be the fault of her team.
Devana
Intro to Jenology

by Devana, Feb 6th, 2018, 10:31 am

For me the problem is not if she can or not have hits anymore. But I think at least she and her team could care a little bit more on the schedule of her music carreer. I really don’t care for hits, I just want a normal artist releasing new music with singles and performances. But instead of it they give us this mess. I’m losing my temper with this spanish album thing. If her team desperatly wants a hit and they’re seeing that the singles in spanish aren’t delivering it, as least release this damn album already and jump to another english one. It’s ridiculous keeping the spanish album unreleased when we all know it’s already finished. Besides, it’s also disrespectfull with the fans, since they announced the album for September 2017 and we still have zero predictions of a new release date. Her team should have more respect with her fans since we’re the ones responsible for making her new songs memorable at some point, cause her actual staff don’t really care enough to promote her music.
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 6th, 2018, 10:38 am

Devana wrote:For me the problem is not if she can or not have hits anymore. But I think at least she and her team could care a little bit more on the schedule of her music carreer. I really don’t care for hits, I just want a normal artist releasing new music with singles and performances. But instead of it they give us this mess. I’m losing my temper with this spanish album thing. If her team desperatly wants a hit and they’re seeing that the singles in spanish aren’t delivering it, as least release this damn album already and jump to another english one. It’s ridiculous keeping the spanish album unreleased when we all know it’s already finished. Besides, it’s also disrespectfull with the fans, since they announced the album for September 2017 and we still have zero predictions of a new release date. Her team should have more respect with her fans since we’re the ones responsible for making her new songs memorable at some point, cause her actual staff don’t really care enough to promote her music.

:ditto

That means that all of her team needs to be fired. You can't expect her to gain numerous hits anymore, but Dinero could at least be one more. Plus, the album should be released when it's said, not pushed back so long. Fans are complaining and she'll probably start losing more if no changes are made. She should gain the guts to fire her team and start off with a fresh new one, but ugh. I can't stand Benny.
JlowAway75
Intro to Jenology

by JlowAway75, Feb 6th, 2018, 10:57 am

Devana wrote:For me the problem is not if she can or not have hits anymore. But I think at least she and her team could care a little bit more on the schedule of her music carreer. I really don’t care for hits, I just want a normal artist releasing new music with singles and performances. But instead of it they give us this mess. I’m losing my temper with this spanish album thing. If her team desperatly wants a hit and they’re seeing that the singles in spanish aren’t delivering it, as least release this damn album already and jump to another english one. It’s ridiculous keeping the spanish album unreleased when we all know it’s already finished. Besides, it’s also disrespectfull with the fans, since they announced the album for September 2017 and we still have zero predictions of a new release date. Her team should have more respect with her fans since we’re the ones responsible for making her new songs memorable at some point, cause her actual staff don’t really care enough to promote her music.

Some people here are stupid or what?
This is an english single and the same bad strategy.
Dont matter the lenguage her team sucks.
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 11:07 am

Anyway let s give some good news the song is getting 3 consecutive green updates :) woohoooo a hit

Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Feb 6th, 2018, 11:24 am

They really need to put everything in Dinero or I will join you in meltdowns ... :coffee
El Chiko Kevo
Bachelor of Jenology

by El Chiko Kevo, Feb 6th, 2018, 11:44 am

This song can actually be some what of a hit! Its instantly grabs your attention. :argh

but of course she wont do anything...............................................

Ive shown a few people and they were like wait this is J.Lo .. sounds sick i love it!

cmonnn wake up!! %) .. people love watching her dance, i dont understand why she doesnt do like studio behind the scenes clips with this song playing. People would go nuts! Like the simplest thing

yet this bitch out there dancing to other peoples songs.........
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 11:47 am

Indeed . The song has potential .
JlowAway75
Intro to Jenology

by JlowAway75, Feb 6th, 2018, 2:13 pm

moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Who s that?
Alexander1985
Intermediate Jenology

by Alexander1985, Feb 6th, 2018, 2:52 pm

I love this song.
Mdolla
Intro to Jenology

by Mdolla, Feb 6th, 2018, 4:20 pm

She is like Madonna nowadays.. Promoting EVERYTHING but music. Eh.
masc86
Contributor
Contributor

by masc86, Feb 6th, 2018, 4:33 pm

If shes gonna promote it Id rather have her focus on the J Balvin mix
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology

by emiliano06, Feb 6th, 2018, 4:42 pm

I think the remix with Balvin is nothing but a spanish version of the song with Balvin in the chorus :coffee
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Feb 6th, 2018, 4:50 pm

emiliano06 wrote:I think the remix with Balvin is nothing but a spanish version of the song with Balvin in the chorus :coffee

Yeah r u expecting smth else :coffee
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Feb 6th, 2018, 5:02 pm

More like Balvin in the bridge not chorus.

Return to “General Discussion”