Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#801

US performance is so weak.
    Nothing was right there

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#802

Luka711 wrote:Guys, let's wait ... although the song is out, it doesnt even mean it's the single.
      We dont even have radio release or video in the horizon ...
      Enjoy the music.
      They will probably push Dinero and US remix with Balvin, not this.
      This. I don’t even think he did the remix yet.Everything he does ,he promotes it everywhere

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#803

Direct Tv is really doing that promo for US

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#804

They have to do smth for this song . I enjoy it to the max . All my friends who arent a fan they dl it

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#805

they have to do nothing for this song, since it's another stand alone single for her and Arod. Save the money for a proper single which is probably 'Dinero.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#806

Is so rare, US is a anniversary single, but will there a remix with Balvin and in spanish, that looks like Shakira with a song called Dare, the firts version was released as single of her album, but for the mundial she recorded a new version of it. Maybe is the way that JLo will take, US as single promotional, Los 2 as single of Por primera vez idk

Master of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#807

22K4,157
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,157

Feb 05, 2018#808

I believe they released the English version since it could relate more to the audience of Superbowl, but they have plans on releasing the remix with J. Balvin as a single from the Spanish album.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#809

Yay Australia

Itunes
                    #36 Australia

Contributor

Feb 05, 2018#810

Why doesn't Jennifer's singles have this much effort to look like this? Yea I know us fans complain about everything and these little details aren't important to a lot of you, but yes these details are important. The cheap font and recycling (AYM) is sad

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#811

^ i don't get what's so special about that cover?

But this US cover looking like they zoomed into some cells on a Petri dish is all sorts of tragic. Who are there graphic designers doing this? I would be embarrassed to create this and call it anything but trash. At least it's not something overly girly like many of her other covers.

16K4,312
                        Contributor
                        16K4,312

Feb 05, 2018#812

juniorsega wrote:^ i don't get what's so special about that cover?

But this US cover looking like they zoomed into some cells on a Petri dish is all sorts of tragic. Who are there graphic designers doing this? I would be embarrassed to create this and call it anything but trash. At least it's not something overly girly like many of her other covers.
                          First of all, there is an effort, there's actual photo of the singer and the featuring, and they didn't recycle an old photo.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#813

mEm wrote:

First of all, there is an effort, there's actual photo of the singer and the featuring, and they didn't recycle an old photo.

What about thisone?

Master of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#814

JLO NEEDS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER

16K4,312
                              Contributor
                              16K4,312

Feb 05, 2018#815

924.186 streams on Spotify

Thats not todays number, this is the TOTAL number :bad:

Intro to Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#816

mEm wrote:924.186 streams on Spotify

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#817

Chiquito wrote:
                                    mEm wrote:924.186 streams on Spotify

Oh myyyy , she is not good at streaming at all

Master of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#818

Is US playlisted anywhere?
                                      It cant do better if it s not on any big playlist.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#819

jd wrote:Is US playlisted anywhere?
                                        It cant do better if it s not on any big playlist.
                                        No idea but it was under new music friday and didnt manage to chart under top 200

16K4,312
                                        Contributor
                                        16K4,312

Feb 05, 2018#820

I hope she'll have great numbers with Dinero.
                                          They must release the video and the song at the same time, the video needs to be controversial (NOT CHEESY)
                                          And Jen's label must pay spotify to add the song to at least 2-3 big playlist.
                                          Thats the only way I can see her doing great numbers on Spotify.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#821

mEm wrote:I hope she'll have great numbers with Dinero.
                                            They must release the video and the song at the same time, the video needs to be controversial (NOT CHEESY)
                                            And Jen's label must pay spotify to add the song to at least 2-3 big playlist.
                                            Thats the only way I can see her doing great numbers on Spotify.
                                            +1

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#822

She needs to release as soon as possible the version with Balvin and at the same time release a video mixing both versions!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#823

Jenn release the remix with Balvin now!!!

20K7,952
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,952

Feb 05, 2018#824

Queen of Burkina Faso !!
                                                  #1 all day !!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#825

mEm wrote:

Well yeah I get that it's an actual photo but it doesnt make it a great cover. Jen has covers that aren't recycled that aren't great.

And omg that LIU cover will be the death of me, I hate it so much. Hiring people to design something using unreleased pics isn't even expensive. I don't understand the lack of effort. :argh

Read more posts (179 remaining)