Doctor of Jenology
13K1,204

Feb 09, 2018#901

moejlo wrote:Btw rehearsal for what
    SSN

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#902

DtothaLO wrote:
      jennylover83 wrote:Who cares about Beyoncé? She needs 25 producers and writers per album and she still can't get a hit single to save her life.
      Formation - #10 Billboard Hot 100
      Gold certification (RIAA) United Sates/Canada/Australia

Grammy Awards: Best Music Video

BET Awards: Video of the Year / Viewers Choice Award / Centric Award

MTV Video Music Awards: Video of the Year / Best Direction / Best Pop Video / Best Cinematography / Best Editing / Best Choreography

Soul Train Music Awards: Video of the Year / Song of the Year

Sorry
      # 11 Billboard Hot 100
      # 7 UK R&B (Official Charts Company)
      PLATINUM United States (RIAA)

Hold Up
      #13 US Billboard Hot 100
      #3 UK R&B (Official Charts Company)
      GOLD United States (RIAA)
      SILVER United Kingdom (BPI)
      GOLD Australia (ARIA)

Freedom
      #35 US Billboard Hot 100
      #40 UK Singles (Official Charts Company)

All Night
      #38 US Billboard Hot 100
      #60 UK Singles (Official Charts Company)

jennylover83 wrote:She can only sell albums with gimmicky surprise release strategies. She steals her music video concepts, she steals her choreography, she even steals songwriting credits that she doesn't deserve. Plus she stole her dressing sense from JLo.

you can talk whatever you want of her but at the end of the day a person who steal "ideas, songwriting credits, etc" perform at the superbowl twice and have 6 albums #1 (last two surprise albums) and 22 vevo certificated videos "stealing concepts and choreographies" even has sold an estimated 100 million records as a solo artist, and a further 60 million records with the group Destiny's Child.

while our queen is busy promoting her private with A-Rod more than her career and lot of project who makes nothing for her career. :coffee
      I mean, thank you for that answer. Beyonce is one of the most successful artists ever without even trying.. she even sabotaging herself.
      (I know it's a non Bey thread, but I had to mention it.)

Intro to Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#903

:argh look no need to compare Jen to that theafyonce ..jlo is very well satisfie with her achievement,and we can all see it in her happy face all the time... Yea I get it we are all mad at her for the way she is mistreating her music ...
        And yes I'm really mad at her right now but I'm not going to compair her to theafyonce
        chrisjlover wrote:
        DtothaLO wrote:
        jennylover83 wrote:Who cares about Beyoncé? She needs 25 producers and writers per album and she still can't get a hit single to save her life.

MTV Video Music Awards: Video of the Year / Best Direction / Best Pop Video / Best Cinematography / Best Editing / Best Choreography

Sorry
        # 11 Billboard Hot 100

Hold Up
        #13 US Billboard Hot 100
        GOLD Australia (ARIA)

Freedom
        #35 US Billboard Hot 100

All Night
        #38 US Billboard Hot 100

jennylover83 wrote:She can only sell albums with gimmicky surprise release strategies. She steals her music video concepts, she steals her choreography, she even steals songwriting credits that she doesn't deserve. Plus she stole her dressing sense from JLo.

you can talk whatever you want of her but at the end of the day a person who steal "ideas, songwriting credits, etc" perform at the superbowl twice and have 6 albums #1 (last two surprise albums) and 22 vevo certificated videos "stealing concepts and choreographies" even has sold an estimated 100 million records as a solo artist, and a further 60 million records with the group Destiny's Child.

while our queen is busy promoting her private with A-Rod more than her career and lot of project who makes nothing for her career. :coffee
        I mean, thank you for that answer. Beyonce is one of the most successful artists ever without even trying.. she even sabotaging herself.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#904

KevonB wrote::argh look no need to compare Jen to that theafyonce ..jlo is very well satisfie with her achievement,and we can all see it in her happy face all the time... Yea I get it we are all mad at her for the way she is mistreating her music ...
          And yes I'm really mad at her right now but I'm not going to compair her to theafyonce
          chrisjlover wrote:
          DtothaLO wrote:

Sorry
          # 11 Billboard Hot 100

Hold Up
          #13 US Billboard Hot 100
          GOLD Australia (ARIA)

Freedom
          #35 US Billboard Hot 100

All Night
          #38 US Billboard Hot 100

I'm not comparing Jen to Bey, they're totally different in every way.. I'm just supporting someone who stated facts.
          Let's get back to the topic.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#905

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#906

We just need that she drops the Spanish Version with him and perform it at Premios Lo Nuestro and then drop the video at that night.

16K4,277
              Contributor
              16K4,277

Feb 10, 2018#907

albacho wrote:.

We just need that she drops the Spanish Version with him and perform it at Premios Lo Nuestro and then drop the video at that night.
                YES PLEASE

Master of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#908

mEm wrote:

YES PLEASE
                  Oh yes, that is so smart to drop a remix, perform It for the first time And release the video at the same day.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#909

Wellyver wrote:
                    mEm wrote:

YES PLEASE
                    Oh yes, that is so smart to drop a remix, perform It for the first time And release the video at the same day.
                    We missed u man

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#910

The video ain't shot and that awards show is less than two weeks away. You guys are literally asking to be dissapointed.

Master of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#911

I dont see this as a proper single.
                        She already promoted US as a promo single for few events and thats it.
                        I dont believe she ll shoot video and promote already dead solo version, cause it seems from the first day it was not meant to be reAl single, but just a song put out.

16K4,277
                        Contributor
                        16K4,277

Feb 11, 2018#912

Spotify total number; 2.083.353 streams

iTunes:
                          #97 Italy
                          #136 Spain

Master of Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#913

Well it’s officially promo single.
                            Dinero is the next lol

14K2,581
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            14K2,581

Feb 11, 2018#914

This many "Singles" releases with no promo, are hurting her Singer image
                              Their TEAM needs to know this

Sometimes I think Jennifer's idea its a "big Hit Single" gonna be an Instant #1 song, if they reléase a song and it's not an instant Top 10 hit, they forget about it and cancelled any kind of promo.
                              They don't learn from "Ain't Your Mama" ? That song was a potential Smash Hit, just need it promo, hot performances, all-dance video, remixes, radio payola, etc

What's next? Release "Dinero" on iTunes and then ....Nothing? let the song die ?

22K4,125
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,125

Feb 11, 2018#915

rafaelsalguero wrote:This many "Singles" releases with no promo, are hurting her Singer image

Sometimes I think Jennifer's idea its a "big Hit Single" gonna be an Instant #1 song, if they reléase a song and it's not an instant Top 10 hit, they forget about it and cancelled any kind of promo.
                                They don't learn from "Ain't Your Mama" ? That song was a potential Smash Hit, just need it promo, hot performances, all-dance video, remixes, radio payola, etc

What's next? Release "Dinero" on iTunes and then ....Nothing? let the song die ?
                                Exactly, I hope she will release an EP with Live It Up, Ain't Your Mama & Us! Just so that she won't have random singles here and there...

12K11,300
                                Contributor
                                12K11,300

Feb 11, 2018#916

I can also see these random single releases holding big producers back from wanting to work with her. No one wants to waste their time working on a record to have it be a flop - producers want hits as well. As big of a name as Jenny is, the woman does not produce hits anymore and she def does not promote her music.

Master of Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#917

A lot of people are saying the song has her going backwards from the Love? Era and this record to safe. Plus she already did this sound and they want something fresh and different. Just because 2 Of the Spanish singles flop don’t mean you gotta g to the drawing board.

Master of Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#918

All xou think promo is the key, but reality is that promo can help boost itunes sales for 1-2,days, and thats it.
                                      We are not in 2010 when itunes sales translated into billboard hot 100 hit single.
                                      She is older and it s hard for her to get airplay and streamin points.
                                      She can promote single when you tube views and spotify views show general people interest in song, and neither of these singles showed that.
                                      Aym was a hit due to airplay song received and you tube views...
                                      She can promote when she gets that kind id point where geneeal audience is really interested in song.
                                      Promo would nor help all these single she released so far.
                                      Hope dinero is that single...

Intro to Jenology

Feb 12, 2018#919

Another amazing song wasted... I hope the Spanish remix is still coming out

Intro to Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#920

Chiquito wrote:Another amazing song wasted... I hope the Spanish remix is still coming out
                                          I agree with you! I've been a JLo fan since ON THE 6 and she has wasted so many songs that could've been massive for her career. Is the same cycle over and over, she never knows how to pick song and LA Reid has said it. I feel she only released this song because it was her anniversary with Arod and completely threw away a song that could've been another ON THE FLOOR. Hell I dont even think Skrillex will work with her again for treating this masterpiece the way she has.

UGH!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#921

drodriguez1987 wrote:
                                            Chiquito wrote:Another amazing song wasted... I hope the Spanish remix is still coming out
                                            I agree with you! I've been a JLo fan since ON THE 6 and she has wasted so many songs that could've been massive for her career. Is the same cycle over and over, she never knows how to pick song and LA Reid has said it. I feel she only released this song because it was her anniversary with Arod and completely threw away a song that could've been another ON THE FLOOR. Hell I dont even think Skrillex will work with her again for treating this masterpiece the way she has.

UGH!
                                            In bold, the fact that you said that makes the situation on US a whole lot worse.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#922

I feel maybe her team might be making her delusional. Cause like what is she waiting for...

She needs a new team so badly. People like Elaine and Benny don't know what's current and fresh. And like someone said earlier, the more flops she keeps releasing, the less good producers will want to work with her.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#923

_getfree wrote:I feel maybe her team might be making her delusional. Cause like what is she waiting for...

She needs a new team so badly. People like Elaine and Benny don't know what's current and fresh. And like someone said earlier, the more flops she keeps releasing, the less good producers will want to work with her.
                                                See, I was speaking with someone that said that Benny hasn't done anything good for her, since he's been with her. It kind of makes sense. Maybe she was better off with Def Jam. Benny may have good connections, but then again, there are others that have good connections, and possibly better.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2018#924

rafaelsalguero wrote:This many "Singles" releases with no promo, are hurting her Singer image

+1

i am really confused with her strategy it doesn't make any sense - and the more singles she releases defo hurting her Singer image

i think she needs to push US it has potential drop the balvin remix ASAP - get that buzz and then bam drop dinero

i feel jens and her team are still stuck in 2001

shes to sloooooooooooow with her music , it needs to be more sharper!!! come on Jen

22K4,125
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,125

Feb 15, 2018#925

It would be amazing if she could have filmed a video and release the Spanish version before Dinero, and while she's promoting the Spanish version also film a video for Dinero. I want to be honest and as much as I love Us... I lost quick interest on it... maybe because there wasn't a video or because the song was bit rushed and repetitive. However, if they had planned something and release it along with a video it could have end up doing much better and probably become a cute hit. The Spanish version seems like a good card at their hands and they better take advantage of it in the near future.

Read more posts (79 remaining)