16K4,277

Feb 08, 2018#876

Spotify total streams: 1.312.006
    :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#877

mEm wrote:Spotify total streams: 1.312.006
      I cant understand why? But anyway even iggy s song which is top20 for a week isnt on spotify 200

16K4,277
      Contributor
      16K4,277

Feb 08, 2018#878

moejlo wrote:
        I cant understand why? But anyway even iggy s song which is top20 for a week isnt on spotify 200
        Yeah she's not doing great neither, her total number is 1.591.981 :bad:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#879

mEm wrote:
          moejlo wrote:
          Altho in the US her sales are good , weird case tbh

16K4,277
          Contributor
          16K4,277

Feb 08, 2018#880

moejlo wrote:
            mEm wrote:
            moejlo wrote:
            Altho in the US her sales are good , weird case tbh
            Yeah, her song is still in top 30 in iTunes
            she's doing everything with her social media to promote the song lol

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#881

Lol ...

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#882

Nothing new... Jen drops a single ... she did said its her new song at the super bowl... and we havent seen any promo since... this song is a freaking hit! why waste this????!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#883

rainman wrote:Nothing new... Jen drops a single ... she did said its her new song at the super bowl... and we havent seen any promo since... this song is a freaking hit! why waste this????!
                  No fuckin idea she wants us to suffer :)

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#884

moejlo wrote:
                    rainman wrote:Nothing new... Jen drops a single ... she did said its her new song at the super bowl... and we havent seen any promo since... this song is a freaking hit! why waste this????!
                    No fuckin idea she wants us to suffer :)
                    Im trying not to be mad... but feels like a typical JLo single.. drop single and leave... there is sooo much potential in this song. I hope by tomorrow the video drops or some gr8 news!

12K11,300
                    Contributor
                    12K11,300

Feb 08, 2018#885

Why does she keep doing this mess!? For the life of me I will never understand why they continue to release singles and just let them die. Just stop releasing music if there are no plans to properly promote it. She's no Bey and she cannot release music without some promo behind it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#886

Crazy4JenL wrote:Why does she keep doing this mess!? For the life of me I will never understand why they continue to release singles and just let them die. Just stop releasing music if there are no plans to properly promote it. She's no Bey and she cannot release music without some promo behind it.
                        You do realize, Beyoncé promotes her music too, right? She may not have to do as much, because she has a strong team, but she still promotes.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#887

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                          Crazy4JenL wrote:Why does she keep doing this mess!? For the life of me I will never understand why they continue to release singles and just let them die. Just stop releasing music if there are no plans to properly promote it. She's no Bey and she cannot release music without some promo behind it.
                          You do realize, Beyoncé promotes her music too, right? She may not have to do as much, because she has a strong team, but she still promotes.
                          Stop it guys beyonce s team is way way way bigger than jlo s team . Her strategy is insane . And musically her company supports her a lot

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#888

moejlo wrote:
                            QueenCedar101 wrote:
                            Stop it guys beyonce s team is way way way bigger than jlo s team . Her strategy is insane . And musically her company supports her a lot
                            Right. But still, I was pinpointing that her team is how she survives. Plus, she has a big fanbase and they can at least release things in a timely manner.

16K4,277
                            Contributor
                            16K4,277

Feb 08, 2018#889

moejlo wrote:
                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              Beyonce co-financed some of her own projects. Something Jen has never done.
                              Jen only relies on the the budget label give to her and complete it with by endorsement deals / product placements.
                              She has WAY TOO MUCH MONEY yet she refuses to spend it on her own music videos/promotion.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#890

mEm wrote:
                                moejlo wrote:
                                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                Jen only relies on the the budget label give to her and complete it with by endorsement deals / product placements.
                                She has WAY TOO MUCH MONEY yet she refuses to spend it on her own music videos/promotion.
                                Oh really ? But i dont think she is that much stingy on herself or on other ppl . She simply doesnt care for a hit anymore obviously .

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#891

moejlo wrote:
                                  mEm wrote:
                                  moejlo wrote:
                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                  Oh really ? But i dont think she is that much stingy on herself or on other ppl . She simply doesnt care for a hit anymore obviously .
                                  She clearly still cares for a hit. The Latin airplay chart is no big deal but she posted about amor going number one on it on her social media. She just has so much going on that she can't master one trade. I say forget about WOD and all that TV shit she does. Focus on QUALITY music and movies. Cause let's all be honest she's a legend as far as singer/actresses Go, but yet she still hasn't done great things like get a Grammy or get an Oscar. There was a point in her career where those were her goals. I just think now her goal is to get her hands on as many projects as she can and hope that one of them sticks for a while until the next project.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#892

Btw rehearsal for what

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#893

moejlo wrote:Btw rehearsal for what

hmmm...hes really involve in alot of her things... #Justsaying :twisted:

Intro to Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#894

Who cares about Beyoncé? She needs 25 producers and writers per album and she still can't get a hit single to save her life. She can only sell albums with gimmicky surprise release strategies. She steals her music video concepts, she steals her choreography, she even steals songwriting credits that she doesn't deserve. Plus she stole her dressing sense from JLo.

Back to our queen, JLo is doing her part. Girls, ILYP, FL, Booty, FTL, AYM, Us are all strong songs that would easily smash if released by Demi, Selena, Ariana, Taylor. Even the visuals were pretty damn good considering her music video budgets have hit rock bottom.

Now Team JLo needs to get their act together. Can we get the rest of Super Saturday Night uploaded to her VEVO? Can we get a song and video released to Spotify and YouTube at the same time? Who cares if sales are in the toilet and radio won't touch her because of ageism. She's still sexy AF! All she needs to do for her next music video is dance her butt off in that "Girls" outfit from SSN and she'd get 500 million views on YouTube/VEVO easy. How many garbage songs hit the top 10 on the Hot 100 because the video goes viral? Why can't Jen do that with a track as hot as Us? And once the YouTube views go through the roof, Spotify and iTunes will follow suit, she can do a couple TV performances to stabilize it and radio will have to play her just like they had to for OTF. Dropping the song and waiting for the audio to go viral will never happen. She's always been a visual artist. Her looks and her dancing skills have always been her biggest assets. She needs to play to her strengths.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#895

_getfree wrote:
                                          moejlo wrote:
                                          mEm wrote:
                                          moejlo wrote: Stop it guys beyonce s team is way way way bigger than jlo s team . Her strategy is insane . And musically her company supports her a lot
                                          She clearly still cares for a hit. The Latin airplay chart is no big deal but she posted about amor going number one on it on her social media. She just has so much going on that she can't master one trade. I say forget about WOD and all that TV shit she does. Focus on QUALITY music and movies. Cause let's all be honest she's a legend as far as singer/actresses Go, but yet she still hasn't done great things like get a Grammy or get an Oscar. There was a point in her career where those were her goals. I just think now her goal is to get her hands on as many projects as she can and hope that one of them sticks for a while until the next project.
                                          You have a point, but you do realize, Grammys an Oscars don't measure talent, right? By that logic, Jay-Z is more talented than Tupac and Biggie, and Taylor Swift is more talented than Nina Simone. There are those that have never won Grammys that beat those that have won Grammys for miles. As for the Oscars, talented thespians like Jamie Lee Curtis and Alan Rickman have never even been nominated. I do wish that J.Lo would truly be more dedicated to her projects, although going to your last sentence, maybe it's her goal to be hard-working by doing many things, which isn't exactly the way to do it. I think WOD is really good, but if they want to show to last a long time, they need to allow live voting or something like that, because there were a lot of complaints when Swing Latino won over Kinjaz, which I even thought Kinjaz's performances was better. SOB is really good, and I think she's underrated on that. I don't think she's doing that many projects. It's just that she promotes her private life and A-Rod more than her career and talent. It may seem like she's doing an awful lot, but she really isn't.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#896

I can’t believe that when they Finally upload her performance on vevo it’s only available in USA. Another mess by her team :coffee

16K4,277
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,277

Feb 08, 2018#897

They are a week late, and why it is only available in US, when the song is available worldwide at Spotify/iTunes?!

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#898

jennylover83 wrote:Who cares about Beyoncé? She needs 25 producers and writers per album and she still can't get a hit single to save her life.
                                                Formation - #10 Billboard Hot 100
                                                Gold certification (RIAA) United Sates/Canada/Australia

Grammy Awards: Best Music Video

BET Awards: Video of the Year / Viewers Choice Award / Centric Award

MTV Video Music Awards: Video of the Year / Best Direction / Best Pop Video / Best Cinematography / Best Editing / Best Choreography

Soul Train Music Awards: Video of the Year / Song of the Year

Sorry
                                                # 11 Billboard Hot 100
                                                # 7 UK R&B (Official Charts Company)
                                                PLATINUM United States (RIAA)

Hold Up
                                                #13 US Billboard Hot 100
                                                #3 UK R&B (Official Charts Company)
                                                GOLD United States (RIAA)
                                                SILVER United Kingdom (BPI)
                                                GOLD Australia (ARIA)

Freedom
                                                #35 US Billboard Hot 100
                                                #40 UK Singles (Official Charts Company)

All Night
                                                #38 US Billboard Hot 100
                                                #60 UK Singles (Official Charts Company)

jennylover83 wrote:She can only sell albums with gimmicky surprise release strategies. She steals her music video concepts, she steals her choreography, she even steals songwriting credits that she doesn't deserve. Plus she stole her dressing sense from JLo.

you can talk whatever you want of her but at the end of the day a person who steal "ideas, songwriting credits, etc" perform at the superbowl twice and have 6 albums #1 (last two surprise albums) and 22 vevo certificated videos "stealing concepts and choreographies" even has sold an estimated 100 million records as a solo artist, and a further 60 million records with the group Destiny's Child.

while our queen is busy promoting her private with A-Rod more than her career and lot of project who makes nothing for her career. :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#899

DtothaLO wrote:
                                                  jennylover83 wrote:Who cares about Beyoncé? She needs 25 producers and writers per album and she still can't get a hit single to save her life.

MTV Video Music Awards: Video of the Year / Best Direction / Best Pop Video / Best Cinematography / Best Editing / Best Choreography

Sorry
                                                  # 11 Billboard Hot 100

Hold Up
                                                  #13 US Billboard Hot 100
                                                  GOLD Australia (ARIA)

Freedom
                                                  #35 US Billboard Hot 100

All Night
                                                  #38 US Billboard Hot 100

jennylover83 wrote:She can only sell albums with gimmicky surprise release strategies. She steals her music video concepts, she steals her choreography, she even steals songwriting credits that she doesn't deserve. Plus she stole her dressing sense from JLo.

you can talk whatever you want of her but at the end of the day a person who steal "ideas, songwriting credits, etc" perform at the superbowl twice and have 6 albums #1 (last two surprise albums) and 22 vevo certificated videos "stealing concepts and choreographies" even has sold an estimated 100 million records as a solo artist, and a further 60 million records with the group Destiny's Child.

while our queen is busy promoting her private with A-Rod more than her career and lot of project who makes nothing for her career. :coffee
                                                  Oh my haha r u a beyonce stan ... u killed that answer

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#900

DtothaLO wrote:

Sorry
                                                    # 11 Billboard Hot 100

Hold Up
                                                    #13 US Billboard Hot 100
                                                    GOLD Australia (ARIA)

Freedom
                                                    #35 US Billboard Hot 100

All Night
                                                    #38 US Billboard Hot 100

You're not lying about promoting A-Rod, but you do realise that performing at the SuperBowl and having all of those things you listed doesn't mean that you have true artistic talent, right? You further prove that point. The fact that she has a huge influence and has no high school diploma or GED proves how dangerous celebrity worship culture has gotten. Her father Matthew didn't lie when he said she wouldn't be big if she were dark skin, and she wouldn't even be thing big without Jay-Z. She's a product and an industry puppet, not a true artist.

Read more posts (104 remaining)