Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#826

PROMO SINGLE

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#827

What is she waiting for?
      Why dont drop the Balvin's version and the video with him?

16K4,277
      Contributor
      16K4,277

Feb 06, 2018#828

Spotify total numbar; 1.114.286 streams

iTunes:
        #21 South Africa
        #23 Spain
        #28 Canada
        #48 Australia
        #49 Germany
        #49 Switzerland
        #62 Turkey
        #71 United States
        #191 Austria

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#829

:ROFL: Jlo drops a single, everyone panty is on their head screaming, a hit, amazing, she’s coming....5 hours later the melt down, excuses, she should do this and that, Blah blah....FYI, this has been going for years and people still don’t learn :lol: jen team sucks and she will never achieve greatness because of her stupid team and her money hungry wanting to do 101 projects mentality instead of quality. Take whatever she give us :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#830

platanopower wrote::ROFL: Jlo drops a single, everyone panty is on their head screaming, a hit, amazing, she’s coming....5 hours later the melt down, excuses, she should do this and that, Blah blah....FYI, this has been going for years and people still don’t learn :lol: jen team sucks and she will never achieve greatness because of her stupid team and her money hungry wanting to do 101 projects mentality instead of quality. Take whatever she give us :coffee
            Cant agree more . Bye

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#831

moejlo wrote:
              platanopower wrote::ROFL: Jlo drops a single, everyone panty is on their head screaming, a hit, amazing, she’s coming....5 hours later the melt down, excuses, she should do this and that, Blah blah....FYI, this has been going for years and people still don’t learn :lol: jen team sucks and she will never achieve greatness because of her stupid team and her money hungry wanting to do 101 projects mentality instead of quality. Take whatever she give us :coffee
              Cant agree more . Bye
              But the way she dances and kills her performances always make me forgive her lol.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#832

Sad, but mostly true. Unless she fires Benny and her entire team, and goes back to Def Jam, it will never happen again.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#833

Honestly I don’t think she cares anymore. She’s past her peak era which were the JLO / TIMT days. We had a slight glimpse of it when she came back with Love but it won’t ever be the same. I think we should just be happy with the music we get and the performances she does.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#834

theringleader wrote:Honestly I don’t think she cares anymore. She’s past her peak era which were the JLO / TIMT days. We had a slight glimpse of it when she came back with Love but it won’t ever be the same. I think we should just be happy with the music we get and the performances she does.
                    No i wont allow this to happen . I know she can still deliver a hit

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#835

moejlo wrote:
                      theringleader wrote:Honestly I don’t think she cares anymore. She’s past her peak era which were the JLO / TIMT days. We had a slight glimpse of it when she came back with Love but it won’t ever be the same. I think we should just be happy with the music we get and the performances she does.
                      No i wont allow this to happen . I know she can still deliver a hit
                      Dinero has the potential to be a hit, especially since DJ Khaled and Cardi B are on the track. They need to release it before the buzz of them is gone. Otherwise, it will be the fault of her team.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#836

For me the problem is not if she can or not have hits anymore. But I think at least she and her team could care a little bit more on the schedule of her music carreer. I really don’t care for hits, I just want a normal artist releasing new music with singles and performances. But instead of it they give us this mess. I’m losing my temper with this spanish album thing. If her team desperatly wants a hit and they’re seeing that the singles in spanish aren’t delivering it, as least release this damn album already and jump to another english one. It’s ridiculous keeping the spanish album unreleased when we all know it’s already finished. Besides, it’s also disrespectfull with the fans, since they announced the album for September 2017 and we still have zero predictions of a new release date. Her team should have more respect with her fans since we’re the ones responsible for making her new songs memorable at some point, cause her actual staff don’t really care enough to promote her music.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#837

Devana wrote:For me the problem is not if she can or not have hits anymore. But I think at least she and her team could care a little bit more on the schedule of her music carreer. I really don’t care for hits, I just want a normal artist releasing new music with singles and performances. But instead of it they give us this mess. I’m losing my temper with this spanish album thing. If her team desperatly wants a hit and they’re seeing that the singles in spanish aren’t delivering it, as least release this damn album already and jump to another english one. It’s ridiculous keeping the spanish album unreleased when we all know it’s already finished. Besides, it’s also disrespectfull with the fans, since they announced the album for September 2017 and we still have zero predictions of a new release date. Her team should have more respect with her fans since we’re the ones responsible for making her new songs memorable at some point, cause her actual staff don’t really care enough to promote her music.
                          :ditto

That means that all of her team needs to be fired. You can't expect her to gain numerous hits anymore, but Dinero could at least be one more. Plus, the album should be released when it's said, not pushed back so long. Fans are complaining and she'll probably start losing more if no changes are made. She should gain the guts to fire her team and start off with a fresh new one, but ugh. I can't stand Benny.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#838

Devana wrote:For me the problem is not if she can or not have hits anymore. But I think at least she and her team could care a little bit more on the schedule of her music carreer. I really don’t care for hits, I just want a normal artist releasing new music with singles and performances. But instead of it they give us this mess. I’m losing my temper with this spanish album thing. If her team desperatly wants a hit and they’re seeing that the singles in spanish aren’t delivering it, as least release this damn album already and jump to another english one. It’s ridiculous keeping the spanish album unreleased when we all know it’s already finished. Besides, it’s also disrespectfull with the fans, since they announced the album for September 2017 and we still have zero predictions of a new release date. Her team should have more respect with her fans since we’re the ones responsible for making her new songs memorable at some point, cause her actual staff don’t really care enough to promote her music.
                            Some people here are stupid or what?
                            This is an english single and the same bad strategy.
                            Dont matter the lenguage her team sucks.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#839

Anyway let s give some good news the song is getting 3 consecutive green updates :) woohoooo a hit

20K7,749
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,749

Feb 06, 2018#840

They really need to put everything in Dinero or I will join you in meltdowns ... :coffee

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#841

This song can actually be some what of a hit! Its instantly grabs your attention. :argh

but of course she wont do anything...............................................

Ive shown a few people and they were like wait this is J.Lo .. sounds sick i love it!

cmonnn wake up!! %) .. people love watching her dance, i dont understand why she doesnt do like studio behind the scenes clips with this song playing. People would go nuts! Like the simplest thing

yet this bitch out there dancing to other peoples songs.........

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#842

Indeed . The song has potential .

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#843

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#844

Who s that?

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#845

I love this song.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#846

She is like Madonna nowadays.. Promoting EVERYTHING but music. Eh.

14K2,755
                                            Contributor
                                            14K2,755

Feb 06, 2018#847

If shes gonna promote it Id rather have her focus on the J Balvin mix

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#848

I think the remix with Balvin is nothing but a spanish version of the song with Balvin in the chorus :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#849

emiliano06 wrote:I think the remix with Balvin is nothing but a spanish version of the song with Balvin in the chorus :coffee
                                                  Yeah r u expecting smth else :coffee

20K7,749
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,749

Feb 06, 2018#850

More like Balvin in the bridge not chorus.

Read more posts (154 remaining)