Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#976

emiliano06 wrote:
    El Chiko Kevo wrote:
    mEm wrote:Where are the BB members who offered nude photos to the people who have some unreleased songs?
    I remember there were few people here, get the song from the bestie and share with us
    I got nudes, if someone wants to give me this DOS version.

ahha
    I can send my nudes too. :lol:
    DM me ;)

Intro to Jenology

Mar 25, 2018#977

:coffee

Contributor

Mar 25, 2018#978

Presumid0 wrote:

The 2nd and the very last performance slayed! Too bad the single has gone to waste...

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 25, 2018#979

_getfree wrote:At this point I don't want her to release any music until she is sure it's gonna be a hit and she is ready and has the time to do full on promotion for it. Cause right now it's just sad how many singles she's released that have don't nothing for her career (fresh out the oven, louboutins, live it up, fresh out the oven, girls, Ni tu ni yo, amor Amor Amor, ain't your mama, Us.... that's just making a few)
          Why should it only be released when it's sure to be a hit? You do realize, she can't compete with the other people out today, right? So it really doesn't make sense. Just saying.
          moejlo wrote:
          _getfree wrote:At this point I don't want her to release any music until she is sure it's gonna be a hit and she is ready and has the time to do full on promotion for it. Cause right now it's just sad how many singles she's released that have don't nothing for her career (fresh out the oven, louboutins, live it up, fresh out the oven, girls, Ni tu ni yo, amor Amor Amor, ain't your mama, Us.... that's just making a few)
          Cant agree more but AYM cmon it s was ww hit sure not in the US
          I heard that AYM was HUGE the European Union.

Mar 25, 2018#980

Presumid0 wrote:

:coffee
            Oh yes! A singing queen singing one of her songs. Why does it need to be a hit, when there are people still appreciating it?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 25, 2018#981

El Chiko Kevo wrote:
              emiliano06 wrote:
              El Chiko Kevo wrote:
              mEm wrote:Where are the BB members who offered nude photos to the people who have some unreleased songs?
              I remember there were few people here, get the song from the bestie and share with us
              I got nudes, if someone wants to give me this DOS version.

ahha
              I can send my nudes too. :lol:
              DM me ;)

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 25, 2018#982

:dance2 :dance2 :dance2

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 25, 2018#983

Everyone saying that she can't compete with "Other artists" but I think she definetly can. How many of these "Other aritists" have the social media following like Jen. I think she definetly could. If she just starts working with better producers. And get a new team ffs lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 25, 2018#984

_getfree wrote:Everyone saying that she can't compete with "Other artists" but I think she definetly can. How many of these "Other aritists" have the social media following like Jen. I think she definetly could. If she just starts working with better producers. And get a new team ffs lol
                    She can't though. A social media following does not convert into success. You can have a huge following, and still flop (i.e.: Selena Gomez). And how do you know that the followers aren't bots? Celebs buy bots to increase follower count all of the time. Having some of the most IG followers isn't an accomplishment, nor does it mean that those human followers are there for the music. She's nearly 50 and is not big in this new generation. She won't be. You and others here need to accept that, because I can tell that some people are only her fans due to success. Dinero has potential, but she'll probably fall off after that. We've seen that even if she works with famous producers and promotes it to the max, she still flops. The GP isn't that interested in her, and even the 2000's people aren't doing as well. It's all part of the pop cycle. Stars dominate, and then they fall off and new stars dominate. That's the way it is. Lol.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 25, 2018#985

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                      She can't though. A social media following does not convert into success. You can have a huge following, and still flop (i.e.: Selena Gomez). And how do you know that the followers aren't bots? Celebs buy bots to increase follower count all of the time. Having some of the most IG followers isn't an accomplishment, nor does it mean that those human followers are there for the music. She's nearly 50 and is not big in this new generation. She won't be. You and others here need to accept that, because I can tell that some people are only her fans due to success. Dinero has potential, but she'll probably fall off after that. We've seen that even if she works with famous producers and promotes it to the max, she still flops. The GP isn't that interested in her, and even the 2000's people aren't doing as well. It's all part of the pop cycle. Stars dominate, and then they fall off and new stars dominate. That's the way it is. Lol.

:jenhellno2 :jenloco

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 26, 2018#986

Listening this great and catchy song almost every day :dance2

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 26, 2018#987

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                          _getfree wrote:Everyone saying that she can't compete with "Other artists" but I think she definetly can. How many of these "Other aritists" have the social media following like Jen. I think she definetly could. If she just starts working with better producers. And get a new team ffs lol
                          When I say so social media following I'm also talking about relevance. Jennifer lopez is still very relevant. So yes I think she can still have a big hit. If you choose not to feel that way, then you can sit over there with your glass half empty outlook. Jen is older and is going to have to work harder to get airplay and chart gains against a lot of the young teeny boppers coming up now but I know she still has that charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent to smash. So again if you feel otherwise you can continue feeling like that. But I Stan for a legendary queen.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 26, 2018#988

JlowAway75 wrote:
                            QueenCedar101 wrote:

Might as well accept it, or you'll be disappointed for a very long time...
                            _getfree wrote:
                            QueenCedar101 wrote:
                            When I say so social media following I'm also talking about relevance. Jennifer lopez is still very relevant. So yes I think she can still have a big hit. If you choose not to feel that way, then you can sit over there with your glass half empty outlook. Jen is older and is going to have to work harder to get airplay and chart gains against a lot of the young teeny boppers coming up now but I know she still has that charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent to smash. So again if you feel otherwise you can continue feeling like that. But I Stan for a legendary queen.
                            Sis, social media isn't everything. Just because you're relevant on social media, doesn't mean you're relevant anywhere else. This is easily the case for some people. It's funny that you're using social media followers as a measure of relevancy, which is rather ridiculous and not a valid way of measuring, since bots can be bought. She's an amazing performer, no doubt. But it's very delusional to think that she can compete with those like Shawn Mendes or Dua Lipa. For the most part, this generation is simply not checking on her. You have to understand that. In general, young people are a fan of those that are still young, especially those that are teens/young adults. She's nearly half a century old, and she had her time in the 2000's. And even if she works for airplay and charting, she will still be overshadowed, because other people are you at more popular now. Do you want It to seem like she's fame-hungry?
                            Because I know that in one breath, y'all will be complaining about her not having hits, and then in the next breath, y'all will complain about her using payola. You guys are acting like she's new in the industry and treating her as if she's in her 20's. As you get older, you're simply not that marketable anymore. She doesn't have to prove anything, and she can sit back and watch the charts game off she wanted to. Wake up! It's 2018, not 2001.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 26, 2018#989

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              JlowAway75 wrote:
                              QueenCedar101 wrote:

_getfree wrote:
                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              Sis, social media isn't everything. Just because you're relevant on social media, doesn't mean you're relevant anywhere else. This is easily the case for some people. It's funny that you're using social media followers as a measure of relevancy, which is rather ridiculous and not a valid way of measuring, since bots can be bought. She's an amazing performer, no doubt. But it's very delusional to think that she can compete with those like Shawn Mendes or Dua Lipa. For the most part, this generation is simply not checking on her. You have to understand that. In general, young people are a fan of those that are still young, especially those that are teens/young adults. She's nearly half a century old, and she had her time in the 2000's. And even if she works for airplay and charting, she will still be overshadowed, because other people are you at more popular now. Do you want It to seem like she's fame-hungry?
                              Because I know that in one breath, y'all will be complaining about her not having hits, and then in the next breath, y'all will complain about her using payola. You guys are acting like she's new in the industry and treating her as if she's in her 20's. As you get older, you're simply not that marketable anymore. She doesn't have to prove anything, and she can sit back and watch the charts game off she wanted to. Wake up! It's 2018, not 2001.
                              Im tired of your "Yes" and "All Is Ok" actitude.
                              First: All what are you saying dont have sense.
                              That " She doesnt have nothing to prove" "She Can Do Whatever She Wants".
                              The music is a businnes and if you dont sell or dont get support for what are you doing simply nobody want to continue work with you anymore.

Second: How you can say that even if she works with famous producers and promotes it to the max, she still flops.?
                              You are so wrong!!!
                              She choose terrible songs as "Louboutins" and "First Love" and she does promo to the max with them being these songs from the begining nobody cares for, but songs as "Aint Your Mama" "Girls ft. Tyga" or "Us ft. J Balvin" that general people are interested she doesnt.

And Third: People are still here for her. Acept that ok.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 26, 2018#990

I don't want to enter this discussion but I still think Jen has a shot of scoring at least moderate top 20s in the US. I may be a bit delusional but there's a few things Jen has over other 40s that makes me think this.

She looks amazing and she isn't particularly perceived as old which helps a bit
                                Her performance skills over the 20something's
                                Streaming power. And not just music videos but I've noticed even her interviews and performance videos get quite a bit of views.
                                Relevance. Yeah nobody is really hyped for Jen music besides us cuz of all the horrible decisions and singles her team let her release but Jen has TV and this year movies to keep her name out there which works in Jens favor cuz every other star struggling with music literally has nothing else.
                                Call me delusional but Jen just needs one good spotify/streaming hit to give her some streaming power. Just like OTF alone have her YT power. Only i don't expect that level of success. Also radio is never really going to play her that's why she needs to play her cards right and focus on YT, spotify and overseas markets. AYM proved that.

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

Mar 26, 2018#991

juniorsega wrote:I don't want to enter this discussion but I still think Jen has a shot of scoring at least moderate top 20s in the US. I may be a bit delusional but there's a few things Jen has over other 40s that makes me think this.

Streaming power. And not just music videos but I've noticed even her interviews and performance videos get quite a bit of views.
                                  Relevance. Yeah nobody is really hyped for Jen music besides us cuz of all the horrible decisions and singles her team let her release but Jen has TV and this year movies to keep her name out there which works in Jens favor cuz every other star struggling with music literally has nothing else.
                                  Call me delusional but Jen just needs one good spotify/streaming hit to give her some streaming power. Just like OTF alone have her YT power. Only i don't expect that level of success. Also radio is never really going to play her that's why she needs to play her cards right and focus on YT, spotify and overseas markets. AYM proved that.
                                  I fully agree.

If she released a hot video she could easily get those youtube views and with that youtube views only, she could debut at Top 20 (billboard hot 100) like Booty. Remember that they premiered the video on a wrong day and even with that she debuted in Top 20 because of the video only.

And Aint Your Mama showed that she is still huge in Europe. I don't know how long Europe will support her if she keeps acting like she's a local artist in USA tho.

12K11,439
                                  Contributor
                                  12K11,439

Mar 26, 2018#992

Heard this song three times while out this weekend..such a wasted opportunity.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 26, 2018#993

is it possible she could release a video for US or at this point she is going to move on with another song?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 26, 2018#994

albacho wrote:
                                        QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                        JlowAway75 wrote:
                                        QueenCedar101 wrote:

_getfree wrote:
                                        QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                        Im tired of your "Yes" and "All Is Ok" actitude.
                                        First: All what are you saying dont have sense.
                                        That " She doesnt have nothing to prove" "She Can Do Whatever She Wants".
                                        The music is a businnes and if you dont sell or dont get support for what are you doing simply nobody want to continue work with you anymore.

Second: How you can say that even if she works with famous producers and promotes it to the max, she still flops.?
                                        You are so wrong!!!
                                        She choose terrible songs as "Louboutins" and "First Love" and she does promo to the max with them being these songs from the begining nobody cares for, but songs as "Aint Your Mama" "Girls ft. Tyga" or "Us ft. J Balvin" that general people are interested she doesnt.

And Third: People are still here for her. Acept that ok.

Well for one thing, music is subjective. What you find as a terrible first single may not be a terrible one to someone else. Secondly, we saw her promote to the max for A.K.A, it only sold 33K first week, and didn't she work with those like Max Martin? "You are so wrong!!!" The facts don't lie, sweetie. It's proven that the GP doesn't care for her that much. At least for her music. "Booty" peaked in the top 20 of Hot 100, and fell off the chart rather quickly. Plus, it gave her bad publicity, although it was certified Platinum. You guys on here need to prepare for the hate she's gonna get if she ends up getting a hit. Also, with other people getting prepared to release their new music, you shouldn't have high expectations, because the competition she's gonna compete against is difficult. The only chance she has right now of even getting in the top 10 is Dinero. And she'll get a good amount of YouTube views that are more in a week than Mariah earns in an entire year. That is all.
                                        So if anything, I don't think what you're saying makes any sense. As you get older, you'll lose more and more fans. It's an inevitable part of the pop cycle. It happens to everyone, even the most successful legends. I wonder if some of y'all are only fans of her, because of her success. Some here are quick to bash if something flops or doesn't go their way. It's always the same thing here. She flopped. What's new?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 27, 2018#995

RLO wrote:is it possible she could release a video for US or at this point she is going to move on with another song?
                                          Por siempre los dos video? :cheer

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2018#996

Presumid0 wrote:
                                            RLO wrote:is it possible she could release a video for US or at this point she is going to move on with another song?
                                            Por siempre los dos video? :cheer
                                            Por siempre los 2 wiht J Balvin and we can get a doble release with Dinero.
                                            But...

Contributor

Mar 27, 2018#997

juniorsega wrote:I don't want to enter this discussion but I still think Jen has a shot of scoring at least moderate top 20s in the US. I may be a bit delusional but there's a few things Jen has over other 40s that makes me think this.

No you're absolutely right and the secret to keep that momentum going is to release an even bigger follow up single after the first hit. I always say the 2nd single should be your best secret weapon to sell an album. But the problem with Jen is after Mottolla she only gives mediocre singles (or no follw up singles) after the 1st single.

14K2,617
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,617

Mar 27, 2018#998

This song born DEAD since 2017!!! Let it rest in peace

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 27, 2018#999

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

No you're absolutely right and the secret to keep that momentum going is to release an even bigger follow up single after the first hit. I always say the 2nd single should be your best secret weapon to sell an album. But the problem with Jen is after Mottolla she only gives mediocre singles (or no follw up singles) after the 1st single.
                                                  Painfully true. Even if they somehow manage to get the first single right we can count on them ruining it with the 2nd single. The endless struggles of stanning jen. :violin why cant it ever go right for us once.

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Mar 28, 2018#1000

My attempt at remaking the live studio version of Us is in Media Deluxe for those interested.

Read more posts (4 remaining)