Master of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#951

My brother told me that ESPN latinamerica is using US as background music in some of their spots!! I didn't catch any of them yet

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Mar 03, 2018#952

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
      drodriguez1987 wrote:
      justSWEET wrote:Later someone will tell her it’s no 1 on some irrelevant chart and she will post on IG and be satisfied smh
      I wonder if her team lies to her.

Duuuuh

Her team probably told her that its number 1 on a chart. They probably didn't mention the name of the chart, which is; anniversary-songs-produced-by-Skrillex or songs-that-only-have-2-letters-in-the-title-and-released-in-February chart.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#953

Por Siempre los Dos/Us

Master of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#954

loli wrote:Por Siempre los Dos/Us
          OMG THIS is on FIRE!!!!!!!!! wth i love the spangish version

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#955

JR Taylor did a great job... Her BFF need comeback!

Master of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#956

This is the studio version of the calibash!!! wow I want it

16K4,305
              Contributor
              16K4,305

Mar 15, 2018#957

This is the studio version of the live performance and I need it in my life right now
                Her band >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                How energic and complete it sounds

Intro to Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#958

So good!!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#959

This live version sounds sooo much better then the studio one. More full, if there lazy asses aren't gonna remix the og one by adding more verses and a harder drop them this would be a better version to promote. :Bravo:

Master of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#960

Wow! He has the live studio version ! I hope the original version she fix POR SIEMPRE LO DOOOOOO .yes, she sang without "S"
                      it's sound weird: por siempre los "do" :fool:

14K2,614
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      14K2,614

Mar 16, 2018#961

DtothaLO wrote:Wow! He has the live studio version ! I hope the original version she fix POR SIEMPRE LO DOOOOOO .yes, she sang without "S"
                        That's the problem, when she record spanish songs without Marc Anthony producing her vocals
                        in CAUM her spanish it's perfect also on the "Por Primera Vez" released songs

But in "Ven a Bailar", "Bailar Otra Vez", "Por Siempre Los Dos" and other spanish songs recorded by her own, her spanish sucks and her vocals sucks too :coffee

Contributor

Mar 16, 2018#962

DtothaLO wrote:Wow! He has the live studio version ! I hope the original version she fix POR SIEMPRE LO DOOOOOO .yes, she sang without "S"
                          It’s not weird. That’s the Puerto Rican accent. We don’t pronounce the S

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#963

I need the spanish remix of US now!!!

Intro to Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#964

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                              That's the problem, when she record spanish songs without Marc Anthony producing her vocals
                              in CAUM her spanish it's perfect also on the "Por Primera Vez" released songs

But in "Ven a Bailar", "Bailar Otra Vez", "Por Siempre Los Dos" and other spanish songs recorded by her own, her spanish sucks and her vocals sucks too :coffee
                              Come on man.
                              Have you ever heard Una Noche Mas, Si Ya Se Acabó, Que Ironia, Adrenalina, El Mismo Sol, Back It Up, Se Acabó El Amor.?
                              What you say makes no sense, this is just a prerecorded vocals from the Calibash.

Please stay Marc Anthony far far away from Jen music.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#965

How do these pple have the live version of Dos??

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

Mar 16, 2018#966

Where are the BB members who offered nude photos to the people who have some unreleased songs?
                                  I remember there were few people here, get the song from the bestie and share with us

Master of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#967

mEm wrote:Where are the BB members who offered nude photos to the people who have some unreleased songs?
                                    I remember there were few people here, get the song from the bestie and share with us
                                    I got nudes, if someone wants to give me this DOS version.

ahha

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#968

El Chiko Kevo wrote:
                                      mEm wrote:Where are the BB members who offered nude photos to the people who have some unreleased songs?
                                      I got nudes, if someone wants to give me this DOS version.

ahha
                                      I can send my nudes too. :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#969

Wtf hahhahahahahah

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Mar 17, 2018#970

Can't stop listening to this today.

Kinda sucks how she abandoned this song, I still want a video for it. :cry

12K588
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          12K588

Mar 17, 2018#971

nixy1991 wrote:Can't stop listening to this today.

Kinda sucks how she abandoned this song, I still want a video for it. :cry
                                            +1 #justice4US

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#972

At this point I don't want her to release any music until she is sure it's gonna be a hit and she is ready and has the time to do full on promotion for it. Cause right now it's just sad how many singles she's released that have don't nothing for her career (fresh out the oven, louboutins, live it up, fresh out the oven, girls, Ni tu ni yo, amor Amor Amor, ain't your mama, Us.... that's just making a few)

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#973

_getfree wrote:At this point I don't want her to release any music until she is sure it's gonna be a hit and she is ready and has the time to do full on promotion for it. Cause right now it's just sad how many singles she's released that have don't nothing for her career (fresh out the oven, louboutins, live it up, fresh out the oven, girls, Ni tu ni yo, amor Amor Amor, ain't your mama, Us.... that's just making a few)
                                                Cant agree more but AYM cmon it s was ww hit sure not in the US

16K4,305
                                                Contributor
                                                16K4,305

Mar 19, 2018#974

_getfree wrote:At this point I don't want her to release any music until she is sure it's gonna be a hit and she is ready and has the time to do full on promotion for it. Cause right now it's just sad how many singles she's released that have don't nothing for her career (fresh out the oven, louboutins, live it up, fresh out the oven, girls, Ni tu ni yo, amor Amor Amor, ain't your mama, Us.... that's just making a few)
                                                  I fully agree.
                                                  I love all those songs, especially Aint Your Mama, but i don't get why she refuses to promote her own music that we know she worked really hard.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#975

Read more posts (29 remaining)