Intro to Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#51

Why is she being dragged into this mess. Thats not fair. How the hell would she know if he had assaulted Kate or not. And it was too late for her to cancel anything at this point.

14K2,755
    Contributor
    14K2,755

Feb 01, 2018#52

Okay valid point Heather

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#53

People are stupid, she is not concerned !

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#54

Arod is the most masculine one :coffee
          :lol: :lol: thanks I needed a laugh today.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#55

Jennifer Lopez is put in uncomfortable position of having to host Guess party in LA with co-founder Paul Marciano after he is accused by Kate Upton of harassing models

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym ... claim.html

Oh god... I hope this doesn't have too negative of an effect on Jennifer and her BRAND SPANKIN new campaign with Guess... (Marciano is the co-founder of Guess)

Feb 01, 2018#56

jlover917 wrote:
              Crazy4JenL wrote:Ugh again, I’m so sick of this #metoo movement. I feel bad for these girls but at some point it’s got to end.

Well, there goes Jennys campaign..
              How the fuck dare you say this shit and still not get banned for such a remark like this????

I’ll report you right now... but before I do let me educate you because to you it might be tired some or you might be like “again” but for someone who goes through shit like what the #metoo movement is about it’s a new uncomfortable experience. If one day someone in your family, your kids or even yourself you better hope there’s better times where woman equality and respect is on the frontline. Because if not idiots like you saying “it’s got to end” will be looking down on those you care about saying what ur ultimately saying which is simply to get over it. Have some respect as a man or woman whatever you are and hope this karma doesn’t come knocking on your door. Because then you too will be eating ur own words. Fucking rude ass, insensitive and selfish, Seriously
              +1000000

"I feel bad for these girls but at some point it's got to end"? That's a disgusting thing to say. This movement isn't a fad. It will never and should never end until ALL PEOPLE can live there lives without the threat of being harassed or abused. You should be ashamed of saying some dumb asa shit like that.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#57

On Thursday, Lopez released a statement to PEOPLE, regarding her continued stance on eradicating sexual harassment in all work places.

“My position on these issues is well known, as I have been very vocal about them,” she shared. “I do not condone any acts of sexual harassment, violation, or misconduct. Any accusations should be fully and thoroughly investigated. I will continue to support our rights as women. “

http://people.com/style/jennifer-lopez- ... ng-launch/

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#58

_getfree wrote:
                  jlover917 wrote:
                  Crazy4JenL wrote:Ugh again, I’m so sick of this #metoo movement. I feel bad for these girls but at some point it’s got to end.

How the fuck dare you say this shit and still not get banned for such a remark like this????

I’ll report you right now... but before I do let me educate you because to you it might be tired some or you might be like “again” but for someone who goes through shit like what the #metoo movement is about it’s a new uncomfortable experience. If one day someone in your family, your kids or even yourself you better hope there’s better times where woman equality and respect is on the frontline. Because if not idiots like you saying “it’s got to end” will be looking down on those you care about saying what ur ultimately saying which is simply to get over it. Have some respect as a man or woman whatever you are and hope this karma doesn’t come knocking on your door. Because then you too will be eating ur own words. Fucking rude ass, insensitive and selfish, Seriously
                  +1000000

"I feel bad for these girls but at some point it's got to end"? That's a disgusting thing to say. This movement isn't a fad. It will never and should never end until ALL PEOPLE can live there lives without the threat of being harassed or abused. You should be ashamed of saying some dumb asa shit like that.
                  Oh my gosh. Why are you guys so sensitive? It's just someone's opinion. And you may not like this, but the thing is, you can't end stuff like that. It's been around forever, and there will always be messed up people willing to cause trouble and do vile things.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#59

_getfree wrote:Jennifer Lopez is put in uncomfortable position of having to host Guess party in LA with co-founder Paul Marciano after he is accused by Kate Upton of harassing models

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym ... claim.html

Oh god... I hope this doesn't have too negative of an effect on Jennifer and her BRAND SPANKIN new campaign with Guess... (Marciano is the co-founder of Guess)
                    Poor Jenny, I hope this doesn't stain her image...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#60

Asked about the #MeToo movement, Lopez told Billboard that she supports all women coming forward to tell their stories and called this time in history "a beautiful time for women." "We are really finding our voices," Lopez said. "We are really coming out of the shadows and saying how we feel. [It's about] knowing our worth and our value and making the opposite sex aware of our worth and our value."

Lopez added that this is also the time for women all over to continue speaking up and being supported as a way to also empower young women. "It's a groundbreaking thing that's going on in the world right now, so I'm super excited to be a part of this time. Of course, I always support women speaking up. I'm super excited about the time we are living in right now -- especially for my daughter."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... unch-party

Also:
                      According to Lopez's manager Benny Medina, who was also present at the Guess event, the new album is likely to be released in September, he told Billboard. :argh

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#61

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                        _getfree wrote:
                        jlover917 wrote:

+1000000

Oh my gosh. Why are you guys so sensitive? It's just someone's opinion. And you may not like this, but the thing is, you can't end stuff like that. It's been around forever, and there will always be messed up people willing to cause trouble and do vile things.
                        Exactly. So you believe what he/she said was messed up. So why defend it. This type of dialogue ends when you call it out. So I'm gonna call it out. It has nothing to do with being sensitive and more to do with being strong. And you absolutely can end stuff like this, that's what this movement is about. Like Heather said earlier in this thread, a lot of people didn't and couldn't come out because they would either lose jobs or no one would believe them. But now that the abused are finally stepping up, I can guarantee you that people in power will most defiantly think twice before trying anything. So yes this movement is needed, essential, and working. Sucks that Jen is getting dragged into it cause she didn't know about this creep, but I honestly feel people will understand that about this situation and not shit on her over it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#62

_getfree wrote:
                          QueenCedar101 wrote:
                          _getfree wrote:
                          jlover917 wrote:

+1000000

Exactly. So you believe what he/she said was messed up. So why defend it. This type of dialogue ends when you call it out. So I'm gonna call it out. It has nothing to do with being sensitive and more to do with being strong. And you absolutely can end stuff like this, that's what this movement is about. Like Heather said earlier in this thread, a lot of people didn't and couldn't come out because they would either lose jobs or no one would believe them. But now that the abused are finally stepping up, I can guarantee you that people in power will most defiantly think twice before trying anything. So yes this movement is needed, essential, and working. Sucks that Jen is getting dragged into it cause she didn't know about this creep, but I honestly feel people will understand that about this situation and not shit on her over it.
                          You have a point, but still, it'll become just like some of the other movements and people just get mad over every little thing. I just don't understand. It's like how people are bashing the President so much, which is why award show viewership is dropping. It's good to speak up, and I hope to never be in a situation like that, but I do hope cases like those are handled properly.

22K4,125
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,125

Feb 02, 2018#63

loli wrote:Asked about the #MeToo movement, Lopez told Billboard that she supports all women coming forward to tell their stories and called this time in history "a beautiful time for women." "We are really finding our voices," Lopez said. "We are really coming out of the shadows and saying how we feel. [It's about] knowing our worth and our value and making the opposite sex aware of our worth and our value."

Lopez added that this is also the time for women all over to continue speaking up and being supported as a way to also empower young women. "It's a groundbreaking thing that's going on in the world right now, so I'm super excited to be a part of this time. Of course, I always support women speaking up. I'm super excited about the time we are living in right now -- especially for my daughter."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... unch-party

Also:
                            According to Lopez's manager Benny Medina, who was also present at the Guess event, the new album is likely to be released in September, he told Billboard.
                            :argh

12K11,300
                            Contributor
                            12K11,300

Feb 02, 2018#64

Guys just take my freaking comment with a grain of salt and move on. We don’t have to agree on everything and we all have our opinions. This was MY opinion and MY stance on #metoo and I still stand by it.

Back on topic and how amazing Jenny looked...

Intro to Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#65

STOP WITH THE FIGHTING YOU SCUMS. I cant believe she is being dragged into this. I am so pissed at this Kate Upton btch. Like....im so pissed. Thats what we need to discuss

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#66

DEVIL SEXUALLY HARASSED THIS WORLD WHEN GAVE US KATE UPTON

All she knows is to show her fat boobies and fart sexually allegations...
                                  Nothing wrong could happen to a Goddess like JLo, but Upton will be just a wank material forever!

16K4,277
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,277

Feb 02, 2018#67

FlyBoy87 wrote:Guess could very well fire Paul Marciano, and keep on JLo as a Guess model. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds with Marciano.
                                    why? Because someone tweeted and accused him of sexual assault? Is it THAT easy to fire someone based on one tweet?

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Feb 02, 2018#68

No one is fired because someone tweeted an accusation. He’s just saying what could eventually happen. As in most cases, there will likely be an investigation, if needed.

14K6,334
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,334

Feb 02, 2018#69

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#70

Dancej wrote:STOP WITH THE FIGHTING YOU SCUMS. I cant believe she is being dragged into this. I am so pissed at this Kate Upton btch. Like....im so pissed. Thats what we need to discuss
                                          I wonder if she said it right then, due to jealousy. Maybe it's because she isn't the center of attention.

12K11,300
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,300

Feb 02, 2018#71

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                            Dancej wrote:STOP WITH THE FIGHTING YOU SCUMS. I cant believe she is being dragged into this. I am so pissed at this Kate Upton btch. Like....im so pissed. Thats what we need to discuss
                                            I wonder if she said it right then, due to jealousy. Maybe it's because she isn't the center of attention.
                                            The woman is washed up and she is trying to capitalize off of something horrible. The one thing that drives me insane is all these women coming out at times that seem opportunistic. Yes, what happened to them is awful, but coming out at these calculated times just takes away from it all...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#72

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              The woman is washed up and she is trying to capitalize off of something horrible. The one thing that drives me insane is all these women coming out at times that seem opportunistic. Yes, what happened to them is awful, but coming out at these calculated times just takes away from it all...
                                              Right. It's sad, because J.Lo is being celebrated, fighting ageism and proving that you can be curvy, short, and still be absolutely beautiful. While Kate just had to ruin it all right then. In the end, her accusation might be true, and it might not. Remember when a woman lied about Usher giving her an STD? It could be something done just to ruin someone's career.

Master of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#73

HQ

13K1,204
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                13K1,204

Feb 02, 2018#74

Queen A is back! :bow :bow :bow

16K4,277
                                                  Contributor
                                                  16K4,277

Feb 02, 2018#75

GLAM QUEEN

Read more posts (10 remaining)