14K2,609

Feb 01, 2018#26

Gorgeous! Loving the baby blue color!

12K11,301
    Contributor
    12K11,301

Feb 01, 2018#27

jlover917 wrote:
      Crazy4JenL wrote:Ugh again, I’m so sick of this #metoo movement. I feel bad for these girls but at some point it’s got to end.

Well, there goes Jennys campaign..
      How the fuck dare you say this shit and still not get banned for such a remark like this????

I’ll report you right now... but before I do let me educate you because to you it might be tired some or you might be like “again” but for someone who goes through shit like what the #metoo movement is about it’s a new uncomfortable experience. If one day someone in your family, your kids or even yourself you better hope there’s better times where woman equality and respect is on the frontline. Because if not idiots like you saying “it’s got to end” will be looking down on those you care about saying what ur ultimately saying which is simply to get over it. Have some respect as a man or woman whatever you are and hope this karma doesn’t come knocking on your door. Because then you too will be eating ur own words. Fucking rude ass, insensitive and selfish, Seriously
      Calm down woman. If my comment offended you, you can simply ignore it or better yet, you can block me. I stand by what I said. The movement has gotten out of control and it’s losing the original credibility it had when it first started because now everyone under the sun is screaming out #metoo.

Anyways, Jenny looks beautiful. Love the whole Latina vibe - she rarely goes with this look.

16K4,277
      Contributor
      16K4,277

Feb 01, 2018#28

I agree, it has gotten out of control. All it takes is one tweet to bring someone down.

Master of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#29

She looks really good! i love this entire look. The video where she models you can see her age. But i still loveee it!

14K2,609
          Admin
          14K2,609

Feb 01, 2018#30

Totally support the #metoo movement!! Sure, there will be a few false allegations, but thats with anything and definitely not good!!! I wish people would consider the majority when they criticize it!! It's real and it's here. But, I guess if you've never been a victim or anyone close to you, maybe you won't get it!

Anyway, I hope these accusations won't have a negative affect on Jen's involvement in the campaign...we'll see!

14K6,334
            Contributor
            14K6,334

Feb 01, 2018#31

the guest list was really lame, I only recognize Paris Hilton

Intro to Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#32

Dioscuri wrote:
                DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

Alex looks a little bit Gay :coffee
                Jeter was his b*tch since their teen years till their late 20s when Arod got married and Jeter couldn’t take being just the lover., it’s well documented, lots of men play both fields and Arod is not the first semi gay lover jen had: Chris, puff, Casper, Ben, at least Arod is the most masculine one :coffee

Master of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#33

tah71 wrote:Totally support the #metoo movement!! Sure, there will be a few false allegations, but thats with anything and definitely not good!!! I wish people would consider the majority when they criticize it!! It's real and it's here. But, I guess if you've never been a victim or anyone close to you, maybe you won't get it!

Anyway, I hope these accusations won't have a negative affect on Jen's involvement in the campaign...we'll see!
                  It will depend on how Guess handle this. Kate Upton is a big name in the modelling world.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#34

platanopower wrote:
                    Dioscuri wrote:
                    Jeter was his b*tch since their teen years till their late 20s when Arod got married and Jeter couldn’t take being just the lover., it’s well documented, lots of men play both fields and Arod is not the first semi gay lover jen had: Chris, puff, Casper, Ben, at least Arod is the most masculine one :coffee[/quote]
                    That is one hell of an accusation!!! Like seriously!! Wheb did puffy or chris or casper ever mess with dudes

Intro to Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#35

Dancej wrote:
                      platanopower wrote:
                      Dioscuri wrote:
                      Jeter was his b*tch since their teen years till their late 20s when Arod got married and Jeter couldn’t take being just the lover., it’s well documented, lots of men play both fields and Arod is not the first semi gay lover jen had: Chris, puff, Casper, Ben, at least Arod is the most masculine one :coffee
                      That is one hell of an accusation!!! Like seriously!! Wheb did puffy or chris or casper ever mess with dudes[/quote]

Sweetly, you must be under a rock or a Millenium that doesn’t know anything beyond 10 years ago, puff is legendary as a undercover bi or gay person :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#36

Love the look, so glamourous!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#37

20K7,749
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          20K7,749

Feb 01, 2018#38

Her luck sometimes ....

Not my fave look, but cute !

14K2,755
                            Contributor
                            14K2,755

Feb 01, 2018#39

ugh this is messy with the whole metoo stuff being involved
                              I agree though, metoo is becoming almost a 'trend'. terrible if these things happen, dont get me wrong, but now out of a sudden everybody speaks up and kept their mouth shut for years?!

anyways not a fan of her look, bit too heavy for me

14K6,334
                              Contributor
                              14K6,334

Feb 01, 2018#40

She barely posted anything about the launch probably because of that story, TMZ said that Kate Upton waited for that event to talk about it, she was supposed to be there.
                                After LA Reid, Benny, Charlie Walk and now the Guess boss that’s a lot of important men in her life accused of harassment. It’s gonna be really messy when they’ll ask her about it, whatever she says or not say.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#41

masc86 wrote:ugh this is messy with the whole metoo stuff being involved
                                  I agree though, metoo is becoming almost a 'trend'. terrible if these things happen, dont get me wrong, but now out of a sudden everybody speaks up and kept their mouth shut for years?!

anyways not a fan of her look, bit too heavy for me
                                  :ditto Although, I do love her look. She looks very beautiful and does serve a bit of Puchi vibes, but the more glamorous version of her. I don't like how Paul Marciano was exposed right when we were celebrating her being a Guess girl. Please don't tell me Kate did this out of jealousy.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#42

What a Diva! Love the baby blue colour on her :love

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#43

What's wrong with Guess ? Someone can explain to me because from where I come I didn't hear anything ...
                                      She looks really amazing ! Wow

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#44

Mpe33 wrote:What's wrong with Guess ? Someone can explain to me because from where I come I didn't hear anything ...
                                        Paul Marciano has been accused of sexual assault and Kate Upton said something about it. It was said earlier in this topic.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#45

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                          Mpe33 wrote:What's wrong with Guess ? Someone can explain to me because from where I come I didn't hear anything ...
                                          Paul Marciano has been accused of sexual assault and Kate Upton said something about it. It was said earlier in this topic.
                                          Shit. The world is bad ...
                                          Jen probably didn't know it

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#46

Guess could very well fire Paul Marciano, and keep on JLo as a Guess model. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds with Marciano.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#47

Mpe33 wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              Shit. The world is bad ...
                                              Jen probably didn't know it
                                              I believe it was revealed last night, right when she was being celebrated. I believe that was why Facebook Live was cancelled.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#48

whhhhhhhhhhhy? we got the situation with Ain't Your Mama and now this!!!

Master of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#49

She is being dragged into this mess.

J LO
                                                  RUBBING ELBOWS WITH PAUL MARCIANO
                                                  On Heels of Abuse Allegations

Jennifer Lopez was forced into an extremely awkward position Wednesday night ... having to schmooze with Guess co-founder Paul Marciano just hours after he was accused of sexually abusing models.

J Lo, along with Alex Rodriguez, chatted up Marciano at Guess HQ in downtown L.A. -- she was the guest of honor at the launch party for her new Guess campaign. The timing couldn't have been worse.

Kate Upton had just made the allegation that Marciano has been abusing models. Wednesday's event had been planned for weeks, and our Guess sources say Kate was invited ... so she clearly knew her bombshell would land right in the middle of Marciano's big night.

Interesting that J Lo wasn't swayed by Kate's claim -- and also that Marciano still showed up and addressed his guests. We're told he made no mention of the allegations.
                                                  http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/01/jennifer- ... ate-upton/

46K3,570
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,570

Feb 01, 2018#50

masc86 wrote:ugh this is messy with the whole metoo stuff being involved
                                                    Because the people who've been doing it were in positions of immense power and being protected by other people in power. The world is changing and people have finally decided enough is enough. No one would've cared if Kate Upton said this when she was an irrelevant model. Even last year she would've been ignored and never worked as a model again.

A couple of articles mentioned that others will speak out soon, so I hope he resigns or they fire him. Whatever it takes. It sucks and I don't want her brand to be tainted because of this sucky timing. :( It has nothing to do with her, just like the Charlie Walk & LA Reid thing has nothing to do with her. You can't pull the entire Epic roster into this.

Read more posts (35 remaining)